[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SarazinSky

Game Clock

4 posts in this topic

I have a problem with the current game clock.  Yesterday it has put itself out of sync to the daily missions by an hour.  I can now no longer access any daily missions.  I have sent 3 messages through the "help" option with no response.  At least 1 other member from my guild is suffering from the same problem, yet others are not.

My server is 7 twilights.  My player name is SarazinSky.  The other guild members name is Ravers.

How does this problem get fixed?

7 hours ago, player2369770 said:

I have a problem with the current game clock.  Yesterday it has put itself out of sync to the daily missions by an hour.  I can now no longer access any daily missions.  I have sent 3 messages through the "help" option with no response.  At least 1 other member from my guild is suffering from the same problem, yet others are not.

My server is 7 twilights.  My player name is SarazinSky.  The other guild members name is Ravers.

How does this problem get fixed?

You are probably going to need to wait until support returns on Monday to get support on this issue. Support works monday-friday and is based in a Russian time zone. I'm sure they will get back to you as soon as they get into the office. Until then it may help if you could get a screenshot showing the problem and possibly some more detail as to exactly what is going on. I'm not sure how the clock could get off. The server time is the time the events go off of and is clearly displayed in Eastern time US. It isn't really possible for this time to change of be off. Keep in mind that this time is ET in the US so if you are in a different time zone it will be different than your time.

Good day to you, player2369770!

We have checked this information and our server time works fine with events and so on.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

Problem was solved. Topic is closed.

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.