[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
fb1232692610084941

Lost pixies

10 posts in this topic

Hello, I hope this is the right section for this.

about an hr ago, I refreshed my browser right after the reset and I noticed my BR was around 10K lower,

started looking around and found  that 2 purple pixies were missing: PATK and MATK, I can't say what level were they because I honestly don't remember

but what Im sure is that I lost 10K BR, more or less. 

As I said, before I refreshed the browser everything was right, I even didn't open pixies all day at all. They just dissapeared, just like that.

I hope you can investigate a little about it.  If there's nothing you can do, please, at least let me know here and there will be no problem,

I will keep working around a way to increment my BR again.

Thank you for your attention.

Game name: Sunny

Server 7

2 hours ago, fb1232692610084941 said:

Hello, I hope this is the right section for this.

about an hr ago, I refreshed my browser right after the reset and I noticed my BR was around 10K lower,

started looking around and found  that 2 purple pixies were missing: PATK and MATK, I can't say what level were they because I honestly don't remember

but what Im sure is that I lost 10K BR, more or less. 

As I said, before I refreshed the browser everything was right, I even didn't open pixies all day at all. They just dissapeared, just like that.

I hope you can investigate a little about it.  If there's nothing you can do, please, at least let me know here and there will be no problem,

I will keep working around a way to increment my BR again.

Thank you for your attention.

Game name: Sunny

Server 7

Before refreshing did you do any hero switching? Just one thought. Anything else you can tell us about what you were doing right before this happened? Also did you have a title equipped that might have gone away? That could have also been a cause of the drop. Just a thought. Hope someone can figure it out for you.

Also you'll get more expedient support if you email support from the Help tab at the top of the game.

Hi. No, no switching heroes and no titles neither. Someone in game told me that I should just let it go, that if I'm not VIP I will not get any help on this, so I think I will just forget about it, I might just be wasting my time on this.

I'm not sure who told you this, but this isn't true at all. Your ability to get help has nothing to do with whether or not you are a VIP or not. The hardest part with something like this is there isn't a lot of information to go off of to try and diagnose the problem. 

well, they have access to all my activity log, so... 

I did ask for help using the help tab and, just like I was told, no response yet, and I understand why,

I'm not VIP, haven't spent no money at all on this game, so, why bother on helping me. 

This topic can be closed now. I know I won't get any help

Thanks Belle Irlan for your advice.

Good day to you, Angel Miguel!

We have recieved your request on our mail and we have sent you our response on the 2nd of October. Is very pity that you did not receive our response. Please, check you mail, we have duplicated our mail and sent it to you again. And as Belle Irlan told you - that's right... It doesn't matter VIP you or not. We support every our player.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

Hi, good day to you all.

Unfortunately I have not received your response. As I stated in my second message,

Game name: Sunny, server: S8 Inferno.

I repeat I have received NO response from you, and it's ok, no worries,I have let that go, I just bought again the pixies I lost, I used market cash,

is really not a big deal, I should've not even bother you with this.

I understand you have more serious problems with other bugs.

I just bought the pixies again and lvl'em up again,  no problem. I just hope that don't happen again. it took me  some time to recover the BR I lost. 

Anyway, thank you for your response. Have a good day.

Good day to you, Sunny!

We are glad that your problem was solved.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

Problem was solved. Topic is closed.

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.