[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player2347767

no rewrads recieved for cross server refill or server refill

3 posts in this topic

I bought 420 gold yesterday sunday  for the server refill x server refill   and never received my rewards at reset today   character Ikefister server 8 well now 7 i guess Id number    34359738626    if you could please fix this i would really apprieiate it as it does affect my opinion of buying but reaklize irs probally a simple mistake or glitch as servers merged

Good day to you, Dale Dole (Ikefister)!

We have tried to contact with you, using email, but you have entered the wrong email address.

When you pay for getting in Top Ranking, you need to understand that there may be other players who have paid too and their payments could be much higher at the last moment before 00:00 of that day. That means you could lost your top place, because some other player have taken it. Here you can find who have taken you place yesterday: http://prntscr.com/cmfm72.

For better support, create ticket via support tab inside of the game, so we could create special ticket number for your request.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

Problem was solved. Topic is closed.

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.