[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erik_benny

Regarding Purchases and "Recommended" Bundles

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

This is a difficult question to put into simple phrasing so I'll include a screenshot.

Under "Recommended," the "Gifts for Leveling Up" area has a bunch of options.  I've purchased them before, and vaguely remember having a time-sensitive gift within the gift, if you will.  I had a couple questions about this.

1.)  The total cost in Gold.  To obtain the gift, and the 2nd one (inside of it,) by my math it is:  299 + 388 = 687 gold for both gifts.  Is this correct?

2.)  What does "5 Level 50 Special Gifts" cover, or what are the items that they are talking about there?

Thank you, in advance,

Recommended.jpg

Edited by erik_benny
adjusted screenshot image.
1 person likes this

The best way I can explain this benny is you are basically right. The gold cost would be added. Also the "5 Level 50 Special Gifts" are more of the gold unlockable gift boxes. It is kind of a stair case of gift boxes. Each box contains more boxes that you can unlock with gold. Pricey, yes, but full of rewards.

13 minutes ago, erik_benny said:

Hello,

This is a difficult question to put into simple phrasing so I'll include a screenshot.

Under "Recommended," the "Gifts for Leveling Up" area has a bunch of options.  I've purchased them before, and vaguely remember having a time-sensitive gift within the gift, if you will.  I had a couple questions about this.

1.)  The total cost in Gold.  To obtain the gift, and the 2nd one (inside of it,) by my math it is:  299 + 388 = 687 gold for both gifts.  Is this correct?

2.)  What does "5 Level 50 Special Gifts" cover, or what are the items that they are talking about there?

Thank you, in advance,

Recommended.jpg

Just now, Belle Irlan said:

The best way I can explain this benny is you are basically right. The gold cost would be added. Also the "5 Level 50 Special Gifts" are more of the gold unlockable gift boxes. It is kind of a stair case of gift boxes. Each box contains more boxes that you can unlock with gold. Pricey, yes, but full of rewards.

Cool thank you for clarifying!  I wish we could see, start-to-finish, what is truly included.

You probably already know in advance, I'm sniffing around for Breakout Stones and things like that, or perhaps bundles of Formation Stones / Essence of Fashion, stuff that's way too pricy on a "one'sy two'sy" buying basis. 

Part of me was also hoping "Five level ___ Special Gifts" meant Refinement Gifts :P

Best place I have found for formation stones and essence of fashion is in the Market Store. You can easily make up what you spend on them each day by just being active in the market. It is a limited number, but a big help.

26 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

Best place I have found for formation stones and essence of fashion is in the Market Store. You can easily make up what you spend on them each day by just being active in the market. It is a limited number, but a big help.

Good point, I've been buying and selling or churnin'-and-burnin' 1 and 2 star heroes since I began playing the game.  I figured "why not?," but at this point the Hero Points/Spirit is critically important.  I really don't want to buy the stones in that store, nor do I want to buy things like the EXP Potions.  I've already got enough to start my own potion store, lol, but the point remains.  You're right about the Market... as long as you one'sy two'sy it and don't get impulsive, it's a great way to accumulate them.

Thanks again.  Couldn't click "like" because I've apparently liked 10 of your posts today, already.

29 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

I wish we could actually just do an item flow or gift flow which included gold costs, and the actual full scope of what's included.  I don't see them going out of their way to offer it proactively, but nonetheless I'd love to somehow get that on this forum. 

I realize some of the terminology is reversed, sort of like "current buff, previous buff," and what not, but the Level 4 Rune set "double your stats" was a little misleading.  Good thing I held back on that one! 

I read somewhere else those things stack UP TO LEVEL 3, meaning beyond level 3... it's best to not combine them.  Need to find some actual conclusive wording for it, but that's my take on it thus far.  I'd buy every single last one of those bundles if they had things like Server Launch Event Steed Steak/Fish/Chicken/etc., or if they had a way to get Breakout Stones, Low/Mid/ Refinement Gifts, Passive Skill Chest, RED/Yellow Pixies, or even just a big fat pile of coupons!  Very strange to keep including XP Potions in them.  Who knows, maybe we could eventually see a low-cost high-content bundle that lets us feed the Tree?  Ya know?  :D

Edited by erik_benny
Rune comment

On 9/11/2016 at 3:30 PM, erik_benny said:

I wish we could actually just do an item flow or gift flow which included gold costs, and the actual full scope of what's included.  I don't see them going out of their way to offer it proactively, but nonetheless I'd love to somehow get that on this forum. 

I realize some of the terminology is reversed, sort of like "current buff, previous buff," and what not, but the Level 4 Rune set "double your stats" was a little misleading.  Good thing I held back on that one! 

I read somewhere else those things stack UP TO LEVEL 3, meaning beyond level 3... it's best to not combine them.  Need to find some actual conclusive wording for it, but that's my take on it thus far.  I'd buy every single last one of those bundles if they had things like Server Launch Event Steed Steak/Fish/Chicken/etc., or if they had a way to get Breakout Stones, Low/Mid/ Refinement Gifts, Passive Skill Chest, RED/Yellow Pixies, or even just a big fat pile of coupons!  Very strange to keep including XP Potions in them.  Who knows, maybe we could eventually see a low-cost high-content bundle that lets us feed the Tree?  Ya know?  :D

I'm pretty sure I did buy every one of those bundles - don't remember them all, but some were decent and some really werent worth it.

You can get free formation stones out of dark path runs - and then again in the hero shop.

Depending on the day sometimes roulette (will cost gold) can also drop various amounts of formations/breakthrough stones

Refinement only seems to come from prayer... would be nice to have this come out of some other event too same goes for red pixies