[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Belle Irlan

Mysterious Island

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys. A new event was posted on FB and in todays announcements called "Mysterious Island." However no one on my server can see this event and no information was shared. Any chance you could share some information and let us know if and when it will be available?

1 person likes this

Good day to you, Belle Irlan!

We just had some talk with our testers team and they adviced every player simply to clean cache, so version of the game could be updated =) Version of the game can be updated by its own, but it will take lots of time, so easier to clean cache by yourselves and log into the game back again.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

1 person likes this

Thanks. I advised the affected players on my server to do this and it seems to have fixed it for most everyone!

Problem was solved. Topic is closed.

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.

1 person likes this

if cant enter events clear cache  it will work after that some updates require it  ty and have great day