[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player2269850

Call to Battle

25 posts in this topic

this new event is not working,i mean i can klick like hell the button there but nothing.What are the level requiments for this event or what requiments that thing have???

2 hours ago, player2269850 said:

this new event is not working,i mean i can klick like hell the button there but nothing.What are the level requiments for this event or what requiments that thing have???

the event is broken at this time.

intresting becose support says its working:)i just wana ask here becose maybe someone nows more but its broken is new

21 minutes ago, player2269850 said:

intresting becose support says its working:)i just wana ask here becose maybe someone nows more but its broken is new

Yes I know what support says. I have contacted them again since then providing detailed evidence it doesn't work on the live servers. unfortunately since they don't work weekends they haven't responded yet. But obviously since NO ONE can get in to it, it doesn't work.

then lets hope they fix it the rewards from new shop looks amaizing and i WANT them :$

1 person likes this

but then again even if they fix it somehow,whatabout the missed rewards??i mean we player cant do about that they a bit wierd acting,and dont test stuff on live server

Technically their are no missed rewards as it isn't available to anyone. So the playing field is fair.

It's open now, but it seems buggy... If you fight one of the normal guards, after you loose you have to relog before you can fight anything else... 

Yes multiple people have reported this as an issue. The best thing you can do is contact support directly using the "Help" tab. They are good at responding and hopefully can identify the cause before the next update. Otherwise it is a simple matter to exit the event and re-enter.

Just now, Belle Irlan said:

Yes multiple people have reported this as an issue. The best thing you can do is contact support directly using the "Help" tab. They are good at responding and hopefully can identify the cause before the next update. Otherwise it is a simple matter to exit the event and re-enter.

Not sure if this is actually the right thread for discussion about Call to Battle, but has it been discovered or made known yet... about the Guards?

Sometimes much weaker, and more realistic/easy to kill Guards appear.  However, most of the time, they're VERY lengthy battles and frequently easy to lose.  Elf Captain, Guard Captain, or something like that. 

To clarify, I'm asking how to know or anticipate when the other guards are going to appear.  Very difficult to reach the goal at the rate I'm going!  ;)  

Side question:  I've also seen a lot of players with insane, like crazy-high figures and kill streaks, and other point rankings.  Is it true that one could actually earn 300+ prize gold in one day's worth of Call to Battle?  Everyone seems to say something different, so I figured I'd ask to find out for certain.  Again, sorry if this isn't the best or most appropriate area to ask about the specifics.  So far, it appears to be more of a bug-reporting thread.

2 minutes ago, erik_benny said:

Not sure if this is actually the right thread for discussion about Call to Battle, but has it been discovered or made known yet... about the Guards?

Sometimes much weaker, and more realistic/easy to kill Guards appear.  However, most of the time, they're VERY lengthy battles and frequently easy to lose.  Elf Captain, Guard Captain, or something like that. 

To clarify, I'm asking how to know or anticipate when the other guards are going to appear.  Very difficult to reach the goal at the rate I'm going!  ;)  

Side question:  I've also seen a lot of players with insane, like crazy-high figures and kill streaks, and other point rankings.  Is it true that one could actually earn 300+ prize gold in one day's worth of Call to Battle?  Everyone seems to say something different, so I figured I'd ask to find out for certain.  Again, sorry if this isn't the best or most appropriate area to ask about the specifics.  So far, it appears to be more of a bug-reporting thread.

You can get quite a bit of reward gold, but I'm not sure 300+ is feasible or not. The reward for killing the Governor, killing blow that is, is 100 gold. But you can only get that once. This is really the only gold reward that I know of in the event. Everything else is dimes and tickets. As for the guards, the guards spawn in groups. The easier guards, the ones not names captains, will only spawn once the others are taken down. It does make it difficult to get lots of guards killed. 

I'm intrigued as to how it is even possible to kill the necessary number of guards to earn the daily reward. As far as I can tell it would be near impossible without spending gold. 

Hopefully the game administrators will eventually release a guide on here to help us out with some of the nuances. For now I can only tell you what I've learned myself.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

You can get quite a bit of reward gold, but I'm not sure 300+ is feasible or not. The reward for killing the Governor, killing blow that is, is 100 gold. But you can only get that once. This is really the only gold reward that I know of in the event. Everything else is dimes and tickets. As for the guards, the guards spawn in groups. The easier guards, the ones not names captains, will only spawn once the others are taken down. It does make it difficult to get lots of guards killed. 

I'm intrigued as to how it is even possible to kill the necessary number of guards to earn the daily reward. As far as I can tell it would be near impossible without spending gold. 

Hopefully the game administrators will eventually release a guide on here to help us out with some of the nuances. For now I can only tell you what I've learned myself.

I'd remove the "only" from your last sentence;  you're on FIRE today with the answers, and I want to thank you for that.

I hit the 30 / 30 but BARELY.  I literally have to go from one to another from the start of the event, and as frequently as physically possible in and between. This precludes me from trying for 4-star challenge cards (10:00am Rare Monsters/Incubi,) and I miss lots of Pirate Treasure.

Factoring in unforeseen defeats (spawn kills from enemy players,) (mis-clicks on players if you "Hide Players,") recharge/resupply, etc., it can be done but it's extremely difficult, I'm finding.  I just noticed as we speak, since the Call To Battle event is firing-up, that the guards (Bandit, etc.,) in the white-flagged or unclaimed areas are a lot easier to defeat.  However, the players are swarming in since it's the kick-off of the day's event.  FYI.

Re: Bosses/Governors, yeah, I figured the kill reward was probably why.  I must admit it is kind of a raw deal to work as a team to whittle the guy's health down, only to have the actual prize reward to go to 1 guy who just sat there and camped, then opportunistically clicked.  Come on!  :P

C2B.jpg

Edited by erik_benny
Bold text/sentence structure
1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, erik_benny said:

One of the things people seem to be doing is watching for the "double points" hours that come up and then going after players solely. This seems to be the best way to maximize your score and you daily rewards. I've yet to figure out how to know when the double hours are yet.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, erik_benny said:

I'd remove the "only" from your last sentence;  you're on FIRE today with the answers, and I want to thank you for that.

I hit the 30 / 30 but BARELY.  I literally have to go from one to another from the start of the event, and as frequently as physically possible in and between. This precludes me from trying for 4-star challenge cards (10:00am Rare Monsters/Incubi,) and I miss lots of Pirate Treasure.

Factoring in unforeseen defeats (spawn kills from enemy players,) (mis-clicks on players if you "Hide Players,") recharge/resupply, etc., it can be done but it's extremely difficult, I'm finding.  I just noticed as we speak, since the Call To Battle event is firing-up, that the guards (Bandit, etc.,) in the white-flagged or unclaimed areas are a lot easier to defeat.  However, the players are swarming in since it's the kick-off of the day's event.  FYI.

Re: Bosses/Governors, yeah, I figured the kill reward was probably why.  I must admit it is kind of a raw deal to work as a team to whittle the guy's health down, only to have the actual prize reward to go to 1 guy who just sat there and camped, then opportunistically clicked.  Come on!  :P

C2B.jpg

Yes the white area ones are much easier to kill, but only if you can be there, right away, when the day launches. Which, as you said, means missing out on the 4* rare monster card chances. A trade off that I can't see as worth it at this point. I'll stick with my playing here and there throughout the day and getting mid-level event rewards from Call to Battle.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

One of the things people seem to be doing is watching for the "double points" hours that come up and then going after players solely. This seems to be the best way to maximize your score and you daily rewards. I've yet to figure out how to know when the double hours are yet.

Thank you again.  Yeah, I didn't even know about the double thing.  Many players that know about these things like to stay tight-lipped about it.  Conversely, I like to spread it around.  Competitions only good and fun when it's fair!

1 minute ago, Belle Irlan said:

Yes the white area ones are much easier to kill, but only if you can be there, right away, when the day launches. Which, as you said, means missing out on the 4* rare monster card chances. A trade off that I can't see as worth it at this point. I'll stick with my playing here and there throughout the day and getting mid-level event rewards from Call to Battle.

Precisely.  You truly said it right there.  At risk of being a whiner, I really hate when so much of a gamer's success in an event is predicated on how willing they are to sit there with a finger poised over a mouse.  :P

Yeah I actually found out from a friend. She says that if you are in your normal server the little notification that pops up each hour about the event will tell you when the double rewards are going on, but I can't verify that yet...

1 minute ago, erik_benny said:

Thank you again.  Yeah, I didn't even know about the double thing.  Many players that know about these things like to stay tight-lipped about it.  Conversely, I like to spread it around.  Competitions only good and fun when it's fair!

Just now, Belle Irlan said:

Yeah I actually found out from a friend. She says that if you are in your normal server the little notification that pops up each hour about the event will tell you when the double rewards are going on, but I can't verify that yet...

Right on.  "War Has Broken Out?," you mean?

Just now, erik_benny said:

Right on.  "War Has Broken Out?," you mean?

Yup those ones. Supposedly if you read the actual text it changes during the double rewards hours and tells you. *shrug* I barely have time to read those with everything else I have going on, but maybe I should watch more closely. =o)

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

Yup those ones. Supposedly if you read the actual text it changes during the double rewards hours and tells you. *shrug* I barely have time to read those with everything else I have going on, but maybe I should watch more closely. =o)

We*   :D

I'll follow-up if I find out!

Edit --> I've kept an eye on those things and have not noticed any different phraseology.  Uh oh Joe's nearby gotta skate... lol 

Edited by erik_benny
more info

This is the notice that comes up for the double rewards hour 

bc.png.e67bbe2871a3c2f91b2b739707cba1cf.

I don't think it pops up at the top with the sparkly stuff around it, it just seems to appear in the chat box before the main message.

1 person likes this

Just now, fb115021225613925 said:

This is the notice that comes up for the double rewards hour 

bc.png.e67bbe2871a3c2f91b2b739707cba1cf.

I don't think it pops up at the top with the sparkly stuff around it, it just seems to appear in the chat box before the main message.

here ya go benny

As far as I can tell you need probably 500-600K+ br to take out a captain guard solo.

As to the "guard bug" i've noticed if you wait a while after your kill you can go on as normal... haven't go an exact time for that, i think its possibly somewhere between 5-10mins its like a cooldown timer that no one can see - although it refreshes completely if you exit and re-enter the event... Annoying as hell tbh

I'm sporting a 630K BR and can't solo the captains. I have yet to see anyone who can solo the captains.

26 minutes ago, S6.Angelfire said:

As far as I can tell you need probably 500-600K+ br to take out a captain guard solo.

As to the "guard bug" i've noticed if you wait a while after your kill you can go on as normal... haven't go an exact time for that, i think its possibly somewhere between 5-10mins its like a cooldown timer that no one can see - although it refreshes completely if you exit and re-enter the event... Annoying as hell tbh

15 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

I'm sporting a 630K BR and can't solo the captains. I have yet to see anyone who can solo the captains.

im 650K and i can take them out without any trouble...