[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Call to Battle

7 posts in this topic

Since I can't find any info anywhere else and am getting bombarded with questions....

Is this event broken? Half of the people can't see it. The people who can't see it can't enter it even though a message keeps popping up saying to enter it...

1 person likes this

Good day to you, Belle Irlan!

This event works stable. It opens at 10:00 according to the server time and closes at 23:50 every day. In this event you can also kill the Governor.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

The event does not work. You can click on it, but it goes nowhere.

I have cleared cache and cookies, restarted my computer, I have tried different browsers. I have had multiple people on multiple servers do the same thing. You can click on the event which brings up the screen below, but when you click on "Join the Battlefield", NOTHING HAPPENS.

CallToBattle.PNG

Edited by Belle Irlan

Icon of this event has been added incorrectly. Please wait for the further updates.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day

We have checked just now this event "Call to Battle" and it works as it should. So, now you can login on server, where you play and take part in this event or killing the Governor.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day.

Problem was solved. Topic is closed. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.