[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb162756654130588

All my progress is gone..

6 posts in this topic

I really need smell help . My game itself refreshed and I was back to lvl 5. I'm almost 50 on my character when it happens. I restated the game but I'm still at the begging. .help me

Are you playing on multiple servers? If so check and make sure you are on the right server. Click servers at the top of the page and look under the "My Servers" section. If more than one server is listed, then you are playing on multiple servers.

We have sent you ours reply about it already. It was on the 21st of August.

Good day to you, SalindaCarr!

Your ticket is #GP#### (Ticket number is hidden).

No need to worry. We have checked our logs. Everything is okay and fine. Just change your server to S5: Eternity from S7: Gunland. As we understood correctly, you swapped between servers not for your own reason. You can change server, by using panel in the upper part of your game screen.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

If it wasn't you, so this advice will also help you.

1 person likes this

Topic is still opened if the problem was not solved. It will be closed in the couple of days if there will be no response.

We also have checked this Facebook ID you write from and haven't found no account in our game registered on it! Use correct Facebook account to find your game character! Remember that creating multiple accounts is forbidden according to Facebook rules.

Problem was solved. Log in from correct Facebook ID! Topic is closed.

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.