[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Concerns

28 posts in this topic

Hello, I just want to suggest that the Guild Wars needs to be revamped, especially since the server merge. I think making the defenders wait over 50 seconds before they are able to defend the first time needs to change.  I think if you also upped the health of the statues the battles would actually last more then 2 mins.

On 8/25/2016 at 6:31 AM, Technical Support said:

Yes, we know about how it is hard to get game resources such as mythril or stones. Molding isn't easy too. But we in technical support play this game too and we have personal game accounts in here and play in game honestly without getting special items. So in game we the simple players. If we want to get Gold, we buy it. if we want to get Dimes, we play as hard as we can to get Dimes. We can agree that it is not so easy to level up your character and your character's recruits, and all the equipment they have... And so on... But we have what we have. If players will recieve game items easier and in larger (than now) quantities, then the gameplay will be not so addictive.

it takes forever. even takes forever to get stones to get Emblem of the Order. But only get 5 per day. Right Now I need 50.  Seems to be taking forever to upgrade 1 character. Dimes are lacking too. Need a lot more then given per day to do all that is required. 

I don't know if it was brought up for not but my concern is how you need collect 100 fragments/pieces for items and in order to get a piece/fragment you have to turn in a certain amount of another item like the hero emblem or thematic event medals.. which one you only get from either buying gold or every now and then they will have an event that gives you one or 2.. The other I've only seen gotten from MI and thats only if you survive, if you don't you get none, or in CtB if you finish you BT you get 5.

I would love to get the North apparel set but I would need I think 1,600 TEM to get it. That will never happen.