[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb10207156293807780

ELEMENTAL

26 posts in this topic

We need a guide on elemental.

elemental.PNG.7c5dd3eeaec70ae4b0d0b99f19

I've only cleared a few levels but you seem to get Artifact upgrade stones, and when you hit the processing button you get a random set of stats under the "after processing window"

I've used multiple stones and the stats sometimes get worse.  So, it seems just be be a random roll on qualtiy of the stats upgrade, which is odd.

When you get good stats hit SWAP button and that item get's those stats.

I have no idea how to get the Elemental Runes. 

TOO many runes/stones/blessings/ BS upgrades in this game, it's just layers and layers of vague upgrade paths, with no real path to maximize value. and No concrete information on what is the best ROI on invenstment vs. BR increase.

Don't forget you can also lock in the best stats you get. The elemental runes are the same as the runes for Shrine parts. And yes. The processing stones produce random affects. It is up to you to decide which ones you want to keep. they rank from 1-6.

Thanks guys, provides a little clarification.  What about the BR? 

Like Crazy said above, I've hit Process several times before on the same item, often resulting in pretty low stats, but see one of my other Heroes' Elementals with very high BR, like 2,000 or something. 

Is there a general way to know what to predict, or perhaps better anticipate/plan upgrades? 

Good to know now that "Piercing" = "Break-Defense!"

From what I have seen the "core" stats will result in a higher increase in BR. A 6 Piercing will increase your BR less than a 6 PATK. But you may get more of a benefit from piercing depending on your build. At higher ranks I'm noticing more and more that BR isn't everything.

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

From what I have seen the "core" stats will result in a higher increase in BR. A 6 Piercing will increase your BR less than a 6 PATK. But you may get more of a benefit from piercing depending on your build. At higher ranks I'm noticing more and more that BR isn't everything.

You're right.  Lately, though, that Break-Defense thing sure looks attractive, especially when one doesn't have it!!

I just hit 80+ on one server, but am trying to be more calculated and avoid the same mistakes on another.  I'm finding that if one doesn't preponderate the Pirate Treasure each & every time, or simply have super-open availability for any/all events, it's a big gap to fill.  ;)

Thanks for replying

Edited by erik_benny
sentence structure

Is there a way to get the runes for elemental items?  I saw the rune tab in the store but they don't seem to work.

I'm actually curious about this as well. Is there a specific level that Runes unlock for elementals? The runes used in the Shrine don't appear to work here.

2 hours ago, fb115021225613925 said:

Is there a way to get the runes for elemental items?  I saw the rune tab in the store but they don't seem to work.

5 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

I'm actually curious about this as well. Is there a specific level that Runes unlock for elementals? The runes used in the Shrine don't appear to work here.

What level are you now?

I did see a rune box in the store for 20 gold that contains 1 random rune which works on the elementals but if thats the only way to get them it will be hard to get enough for them to be of any real use.

Elemental opens at level 70.

> Appears under Battle > Remnants of Magic

You get one run per day, automatically resets at server reset (00:00) - you can buy more runs if you wish but it will cost you gold.

As to the runes that go in the Elemental(s) it seems they currently only come from events/shop.  To get these you need to open Rune Boxes (the one that looks like a present box - not the one that looks like a chest with a bunch of gems coming out of it) 

Elemental processing stones which are used to swap stats are currently set as a level 80 item, which means that if you try to auto use to bring up the menu, it will say that your level is not high enough.  Using a processing stone will grant you new randomized stats, unless you locked that stat before using the stone.  The max number of stars for the stats are dependent on the quality of the elemental.

If this follows other games, then blue will max at 6 stars, purple max at 8 stars, yellow/orange/red (unknown)

Hope this clears up everything.

Hi 

When will the Elemental Stage 2 open ? Currently world level 90 and completed stage 1 and on level 95 but still not able to go into Elemental Stage 2 for Level 90 Item

Thanks

21 hours ago, Joe Kruf said:

When will the Elemental Stage 2 open ? Currently world level 90 and completed stage 1 and on level 95 but still not able to go into Elemental Stage 2 for Level 90 Item

I thought it was just a bug... was hoping it would open next day... guess they just aren't ready for us to complete that just yet.... 

I think i completed it about a week ago... last boss took about 50 attempts but I got it in the end still using 1 star tank and star 3 gear xD

1 person likes this

On 9/11/2016 at 2:30 PM, S6.Angelfire said:

Just thought I'd update this into something better... 

RoM.PNG

already level 100 and world level 101... still not yet open.. is the stage not ready yet ?if it is, by when will it be ready ? any ETA ?thanks

ahh..im too lazy to open a new topic.. can someone pls help to open the new ticket on the topic for elemental stage 2 .  :$:$ Thanks for help

And for the elemental rune, is either to buy it in the store or you can get it in COB by last hit to kill the governor. Store cost 20 gold for level 1 rune . in COB ( Call to Battle) is either you get rune box 3, 4, 5 . 

at rank 1 only available for  2 slot open for rune.  and is wiser to ignore the BR stats for the processing result , go for what you think is require for your hero on the stats. that would helps better 

Thanks alot

and Enjoy

Edited by Joe Kruf

We should really close this topic and make a proper guide post for this... it's getting so messy and confusing lol

7 hours ago, Joe Kruf said:

ahh..im too lazy to open a new topic.. can someone pls help to open the new ticket on the topic for elemental stage 2 .  :$:$ Thanks for help

And for the elemental rune, is either to buy it in the store or you can get it in COB by last hit to kill the governor. Store cost 20 gold for level 1 rune . in COB ( Call to Battle) is either you get rune box 3, 4, 5 . 

at rank 1 only available for  2 slot open for rune.  and is wiser to ignore the BR stats for the processing result , go for what you think is require for your hero on the stats. that would helps better 

Thanks alot

and Enjoy

I've said it in other places, but I'll say it here. This level isn't ready to be released yet. It isn't a level issue. It'll come in a future update.

1 person likes this

For Every Players information,

Elemental Magic of Renmants Stage 2 is now available. If you are not visible yet, please clear your cache and flash files. 

Thank You

Enjoy the Game 

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, Joe Kruf said:

For Every Players information,

Elemental Magic of Renmants Stage 2 is now available. If you are not visible yet, please clear your cache and flash files. 

Thank You

Enjoy the Game 

Thanks for updating it here Joe. I put an announcement in News and asked for a post to FB, but haven't seen it yet.

1 person likes this

Seems like this stage does things differently. Instead every 5th stage having a low chance at a predefined relic, every 5th stage will now instead give a single "Chest of Ancient Elemental Fragments" (trades for fragments for relic of choice at a 1:1 ratio) with a chance of getting a "Chest of Ancient Elementals" (claims to give a random entire relic but instead only gives 3 fragments of a random relic)

It takes 30 fragments to make a relic and I think Chest of Ancient Elementals is bugged since it claims to gives complete relics yet it only gives 3 fragments.

589eaed510c8b_bandicam2017-02-1100-12-19

11 hours ago, Jasper Lewis said:

Seems like this stage does things differently. Instead every 5th stage having a low chance at a predefined relic, every 5th stage will now instead give a single "Chest of Ancient Elemental Fragments" (trades for fragments for relic of choice at a 1:1 ratio) with a chance of getting a "Chest of Ancient Elementals" (claims to give a random entire relic but instead only gives 3 fragments of a random relic)

It takes 30 fragments to make a relic and I think Chest of Ancient Elementals is bugged since it claims to gives complete relics yet it only gives 3 fragments.

589eaed510c8b_bandicam2017-02-1100-12-19

It CAN give a full elemental at low chance. I have seen (heard) people say that they have gotten full elementals from it.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

It CAN give a full elemental at low chance. I have seen (heard) people say that they have gotten full elementals from it.

If that's the case then it's description needs to be updated into something like this then: (with parts saying *3 instead of *1)
589f89660bd16_Partsandwholes.thumb.png.c

On 2/11/2017 at 1:34 AM, Belle Irlan said:

Yes, Belle is correct. Is a rare drop. Is either you get 3 item or 1 armor drop. 

Can people tell me the highest star level you've seen on a tier 2 elemental? Trying to verify it maxes at 8 stars on a single stat.