[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb10207156293807780

Best Tested Strategy

7 posts in this topic

Learn the game by playing an old server, ask allot of questions. Figure out the best items to upgrade.

Take your time get plenty of sleep, your gonna need it.

When a new server is announced prepare 20-40 dollars as your starting cash.  You will need to have VIP 1 at minimun but 3 ideally, to compete on this new server.  And that's only if you don't run into a whale.

Soon as new server is up, lvl up do all events, spend your vip cash on endurance items to make sure you can win all events.

Once you get ahead in this game it's more difficulty for anyone else to catch you and you can just run away with the server firsts.

Unless they spend more cash, cash is king in this game.  he who spends the most wins! it's Pay to Win!  Keep that in mind.  so this Strategy garbage against rich players.

Good Luck!

1 person likes this

Nicely written. I would like to add that if you have a whale in your guild, you can stay top5 for the first week. But by then.. vip3+ have strong wings, hadso much endurance that you become irrelevant. I suggest VIP 12.,

Been #2 for a long time and now.. well, ppl with lessergear and 8 level under can beat me :P

I think its time to go back to Ultima Online as in the end... Every server are inactive... Everyone here for that survey and quite right after. EAch server have about 30 active players at their peak... 

Fill the server with offer ppl to make it look like ppl join in, bait someone into high vip, server value crash, start a new one, (Stolen right from Developer forum)

1 hour ago, fb163190307439394 said:

Been #2 for a long time and now.. well, ppl with lessergear and 8 level under can beat me :P

I think its time to go back to Ultima Online as in the end... Every server are inactive... Everyone here for that survey and quite right after. EAch server have about 30 active players at their peak... 

Fill the server with offer ppl to make it look like ppl join in, bait someone into high vip, server value crash, start a new one, (Stolen right from Developer forum)

And how do you possibly have access to the "Developer Forum"? please don't spread false information.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

And how do you possibly have access to the "Developer Forum"? please don't spread false information.

Thank you for agreeing with what I said:P. Thats just what I hoped!

Also, how do would you know what I acess ?

Even better, how can you say it's false rumor. The false part is the funniest part of your post IMO.

P.S. It's also a very old and very true business plan of serveral games of this type. Im unsure wether you have no eyes to see what is going on in game or simple a fake account of a staff. Seeing your post... Tend to be the later...

Edited by fb163190307439394
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, fb163190307439394 said:

Thank you for agreeing with what I said:P. Thats just what I hoped!

Also, how do would you know what I acess ?

Even better, how can you say it's false rumor. The false part is the funniest part IMO.

No one agreed with you. You aren't a developer and couldn't possibly have access to any developer forum if there even is one. 

On 16.08.2016 at 10:36 PM, fb163190307439394 said:

Good day to you, fb163190307439394!

Developer forum...

c1c882eb081c45439ff0260413eab0d9.png

Yea. There is special forum for developers. They like to discuss very confidencial things about the game right in the corner from players forum. Nice you are ;)

P.S: Sarcasm of course.