[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
jochua

wings

5 posts in this topic

I think I should have wings to people who have no conditions to put gold in the game , since it has just made events to level them, leaving the other players who do not have conditions to buy at a great disadvantage . I'm not asking you to become a person who helps you guys financially on equal terms with one that does not help , I'm so pedendo to at least not make that big difference like this. I hope you understand my point of view, and thanks for the great job you have done with this amazing game

1 person likes this

and sorry for my english it is horrible

1 person likes this

These games make money off of "disadvantages". If you want to compete you will have to spend some money. If you want to just play you can do that, as well(my Guild has lots of VIP1 and 0 who just play the game for fun). Don't get to caught up in it.

1 person likes this

On 22/07/2016 at 2:59 AM, jochua said:

I think I should have wings to people who have no conditions to put gold in the game , since it has just made events to level them, leaving the other players who do not have conditions to buy at a great disadvantage . I'm not asking you to become a person who helps you guys financially on equal terms with one that does not help , I'm so pedendo to at least not make that big difference like this. I hope you understand my point of view, and thanks for the great job you have done with this amazing game

Maybe in the future when the game grows they might do a set of free basic wings or they might not, If you want wings now then the only way it to buy them from recharging gold. Remember the game new we need spenders and we need free player for it to continue to grow and much more will come soon, so give it time and lets see. thank you

I didn't spend anything on this game and I have some wings, there's multiple ways to get gold in this game. Yes, it's a bit slow, but, it does work.

Feast of The Sea

Alcohol: 10 gold

Rothschild 82: 50 gold

(note that both are rare and you have to have the wheel pointing to the number of your table to win anything other than Cola. Tasting a dish gives an alternate reward, not the main reward)

Dice Throw

Reward Chest(6): 20 gold

Treasure Hunt

Killing blow dealt to Pirate boss: 10 gold

Call to Battle

Killing blow dealt to Governor: 100 gold (much harder than pirate boss)

Military Contest

Voting for a favorite contestant: Small chance to win 10 gold

Placing gold bets on a constant who wins: 50% profit  (betting 10 gold rewards 15 gold)