[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

About heroes of Guns and Magic

5 posts in this topic

Blonde young man with blue eyes like spring sky, holds strong a deadly sword in his hands. His face won't show emotions during the fight.

No one knows what his attack  will be next: Dash, that catches enemies by surprise, Penetration, that no one can hide from, or maybe it's going to be Brilliant Assault, that threats every enemy. He knpws his place in the world and goes towards aim.

^6288CA7726FAEB42786BA2A2541B9C9159FC2ACDE0A112968C^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Her silver hair like a water surface in the moonlight emphasize her beautiful face, it’s difficult to tear off a look from her. But no one dares to cross her road, because she has one of the most powerful guns. Her Aimed shot  will find every enemy, Electroblast  that looks like a ball lightning, leaves no chances, and no one can survive from Perilous Rocket.

^5FC0BB017B5EBF62083345AD4C0AF1AA6FD678F82A10C845BB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Both not only perfectly operate the weapon, but also know magic. Gems, runes, pixies - all that make them stronger.

Whom can they meet on their way? The powerful hero with purple hair, ready to become your live shield, the silent and self-possessed warrior, that fights silently, and beautiful blond fairy who knows how to support at the difficult moment in fight. These and other men of courage will become good partners in way.

Demonic elves, people similar on robots and the robots similar to people, artful pirates will occur in the path on the world, someone will help and will teach, someone will follow ways and will machinate.

Hi Admins.

I am not sure if this would be the correct place to ask, I am just wondering how one would unlock the second hero posted here. I see other users using her and she seems strong. 

1 hour ago, epikpanda said:

Hi Admins.

I am not sure if this would be the correct place to ask, I am just wondering how one would unlock the second hero posted here. I see other users using her and she seems strong. 

Hi epikpanda, Both heroes are free to pick from once you start a server once you picked 1 at the start of new server you cant change so only way to play other hero is in a new server, but to be honest with you both heros are strong their dont seem to be a overpower hero in this game like you find in many others, thank you and happy gaming

Oh I see, Thank you. I found this game via a third party website and for some reason didn't have a choice. When I joined the new server I got that champ select you were talking about. Weird I didn't get to chose first time.

Anyways, Thank you for your help!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, epikpanda said:

Oh I see, Thank you. I found this game via a third party website and for some reason didn't have a choice. When I joined the new server I got that champ select you were talking about. Weird I didn't get to chose first time.

Anyways, Thank you for your help!

Your very welcome, Glad i could help

1 person likes this