[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

Recruitment of Game chat moderators

59 posts in this topic

We want to make our game good and comfortable, that's why we need your help. 

We need Game chat moderators. And this is a responsible and important job.

Conditions for our future helpers:

1. Responsibility, impartiality, adequacy;

2. Be polite with players in every situation;

2. You have to be at least 16 years old;

3. You snould be online about 3 hours a day;

4. Desire to help players;

5. Knowledge of english;

6. Knowledge of important game moments;

7. You should have Skype to communicate with you. 

Desciption of this position:

The main responsibility of Chat moderator is to keep chat in order. You can't just ban everyone for everything :) 

You should help players and resolve dispute peacefully. You also always should be polite in every chat. 

The moderator, whenever it's possible, should support various dialogues with players in a world and guild chat, thereby showing the presence.

If player doesn't understand something in the game, don't be afraid to help, tell player about guides, or give him a link.

Application example:

1. Your nickname in the game

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats

7. Your nickname in Skype

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit)

For this work you'll get ingame rewards.

Forum Administrator has a right to reject, accept, to freeze, leave for later applications of users without explanation. 

1 person likes this

1. Alanni Scott

2. I've played hundreds of different browser MMO RPGs as well as several other downloaded MMO RPGs over the course of 10yrs.

3. s1. First Blood

4. I spend alot of time in game chats and I enjoy helpping others whenever I can.

5. I work at Radial as a material handler, in my free time I like riding my moped, playing rpgs and doing something that revolves around Pokemon.

6. Anytime after 6:00 pm somedays i'll be on sooner than others and in October-February my availability will be cut down to after 8:00 pm some days sooner than others.

7. When I can get to my computer I'll gladly let you know right now I'm at a friends house.

8. smokeman6977@gmail.com

1 person likes this

Moderator for the game Guns and Magic

1. TheArtisan Nick name

2. I've played  of different browser MMO 

3. s1. First Blood

4. I spend alot of time in game chats and I enjoy helpping others 

5. i am home and play this game.

6. Anytime. 

7. Skype nick name henk Stolk i am come from out the Nederland

8. stolk1964@gmail.com 

Screenshot_4 (3).png

1 person likes this

I'm Thalia Ostum in game.

2. Your browser MMO RPG game experience

I played Crystal Saga for over a year about 6 years ago, Kings of the Realm for about 6 months about 3 years ago, and more recently Realm of Empires for about 5 months. Did very well in all 3, was 2nd in command or leader of top 2 guilds, top 10 myself. I also have an extensive non-browser mmo record.

I play on S2 Courage.

I'm online and reading chat anyway, I wouldn't mind helping out; It's the kind of thing I enjoy.

I'm a 24 year-old mother of a 1 year-old girl. I love online gaming and socializing; met my husband through an mmo. I also love painting and gardening.

From 10 AM EST to 6:30 PM EST guaranteed, from 6:30 PM - 2:30 AM likely.

I am Ansia, the email used is thezelphyrianshadow@hotmail.com. If I am awake I am reachable through skype.

xshadowedeclipse@gmail.com I check this daily, if it is an emergency use my Hotmail or skype.

1. My nickname in game is Belle Irlan

2. I'm a longtime gamer on both PC and consoles. Play all kinds of Facebook games and love both the casual and "hardcore" gaming worlds. I've written and podcasted extensively in the past and hope to do so again. I play at all hours due to my overnight work schedule and am always on as long as I'm near a computer.

3. My main server is First Blood and am considering checking out another server.

4. I feel this game needs people who actively want to help teach others the ins and outs and basics of gameplay. The game lacks much in the way of a tutorial and relies heavily on players helping players. Plus I'm not swimming in money and would love an opportunity to earn gold by helping others in the forums.

5. I am a father of 4 and work in software development creating software to detect and predict patient falls in a hospital environment. I am a sports fan and gamer. My life revolves first around my family and I'm gradually introducing my kids to the joys of gaming. I've been married for 12 years to a wonderful woman I met while interning at Walt Disney World. I can't wait to go back as soon as my life settles and I can afford it again. I have a Bachelors in Political Science and a Minor in Meteorology. My name is extremely common and leads to some humorous exchanges (see my gmail address below)

6. Snapr4God is my Skype nickname

7. notthatjohnedwards@gmail.com 

I'm on for a variety of game times, but almost always 11am-5pm Central Time, 10pm-4am Central time.

Ailis Pepian

Kings of the Realm and Realm of Empires

S3 mostly - a char on S4 that I dont do much with

To better moderate the world chat and help out players

I'm a writer, I like sci-fi, games.  Usually am watching writing/working throughout the day with a movie on in the background.

10am - 12am most days

samurai_015@hotmail.com

closingdownsummer@gmail.com

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 2:37 PM, Forum administrator said:

We want to make our game good and comfortable, that's why we need your help. 

We need Game chat moderators. And this is a responsible and important job.

Conditions for our future helpers:

1. Responsibility, impartiality, adequacy;

2. Be polite with players in every situation;

2. You have to be at least 16 years old;

3. You snould be online about 3 hours a day;

4. Desire to help players;

5. Knowledge of english;

6. Knowledge of important game moments;

7. You should have Skype to communicate with you. 

Desciption of this position:

The main responsibility of Chat moderator is to keep chat in order. You can't just ban everyone for everything :) 

You should help players and resolve dispute peacefully. You also always should be polite in every chat. 

The moderator, whenever it's possible, should support various dialogues with players in a world and guild chat, thereby showing the presence.

If player doesn't understand something in the game, don't be afraid to help, tell player about guides, or give him a link.

Application example:

For this work you'll get ingame rewards.

Forum Administrator has a right to reject, accept, to freeze, leave for later applications of users without explanation. 

Hello my in game name is Bellla

So far i played many MMO RPG games and i worked for most of them to

My main server is s5 and the reason id like to be a game chat moderator is that i think i would be a plus since i can speak more languages as Spanish or Rumanian

and also becouse i like to speak to people and make them understand the game

So far i dont work but i will start soon,but even so i can affort time for my favorite thing wich is this kind of games

i could monitor game chats in the evening but since i am from Spain we have a 6h delay here

my skype nickname is vetboreal,and my Gmail is:vetboreal@gmail.com

2 people like this

1. Telembel
2. I'm all about fantasy, close up, sword and shield, cool armor, skill based PvP, played a lot.
3. S4: Night Watch, additional servers: S5
4. Because i like the game and i wanna be apart of the team to help others.
5. I like mmorpg games, i played a lot this game.
   I am a team player and love to be a part of a team.
   I am always ready to face challenges and get along with people very well.
   I learn from my mistakes.
   I mingle with people very easily.
6. Almost all day, watch how many hours i played the game.
7. the account name: cristian_asasinu2005, nickname cristi aKa Telembel 
8. craciun.cristian1703@gmail.com
P.s Waiting an answer with enthusiast best regards.

1. Your nickname in the game: Elliot Smith

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience: Only game I played alot of was Adventure Quest, but I spend more time on this game more than anything now.

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers: S6: Fallen King

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator: I'm always on and always help out people who need it.

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.: Well my name is Alex. I spend most of my time either playing games or working on computers.

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats: Anytime. I'm usually on all day just take a few breaks every now and then

7. Your nickname in Skype: Alex.barefield1

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit): vid30kidd@gmail.com

Your nickname in the game

Elsa Emilan

Your browser MMO RPG game experience

I already played some.

Time to be a Hero, Forge of Empires, Starcolony, Throne Rush, Galaxy Wars, the Heavens, and some more

Main server, that you play on, and additional servers

I played mostly on S7: Twilights, but from now, EU1: First Magic is my new main, cause I live in EU :D

Why do you want to be Game chat moderator

I am online almost everyday and i like the game and i like to help people. So i like to combine both things in your game :-)

A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.

My name is Karsten, i liek PCs, Internet games, doing things with my friends and working with PCs

Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats

Mostly I am online between 10 and 22 Servertime. sometimes lonmger, sometimes earlier sometimes AFK in between, but I play at least several hours a day normally.

Your nickname in Skype

karsten_rubin

Your Gmail address (others won't fit)

rubin.karsten@gmail.com

hello game manager and player friends!
TURKEY (Turkish) for players who want to apply for a GM in-game purchases
age 23
I graduated from college (contact)
10-12 hours a day'm game (online)
MMO -RPG etc. I have 6 years experience in various platforms (acting and administration)
I edibile help with my experience information to everyone in the game play dominate am
skype address: veyselbesel20@gmail.co I
(Name surname Veysel Beşel)
GMail. Address: My veyselbesel20@gmail.co

note: a priority for Turkey's application on behalf of the players, we want to be elected Turkey

Jack231984

I already play alot of games online like legend online; wartune; and more others

I'm in server S11 Awakened

because I help people every day on my server

I'm Cristiano Anjos and my life is play games and work online (digital marketing and MML)

All day. I'm always online and you can see on the record of my account on the server game

jack231984 or Cristiano Anjos

cristianoanjos23@gmail.com

Application :

1. Your nickname in the game Adley Rose

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience  Wings of Destiny was a leader in guild 2nd ranked and higher lvl player, when I took the guild over everyone hated us, I made peace with other guilds and us safe from being tormented any further, and others

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers just 13, I'm not sure you need one on there atm but applying still thanks for concideration.I'd like to stick where I started I only like playing on one. 

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator  I enjoy helping people and would like items

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc. I got a bfa and mfa, I'm a Mother, Artist, Creative

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats  all hours vary, on lately just about any time of day.

7. Your nickname in Skype artsya3

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit) arlenek3@gmail.com

1.My in game name is Sioban DeCHa on server 11

2.I have played tons of browser MMo games, mostly from IGG(on Go2 was on there for 3 years, constant war between guilds on the severs) and way older stuff from the before times on the internet (text based in netscape, before all this fancy schmancy things you call flash and java)

3.I just play on server 11, and lead the top guild currently.  I tend to not play other servers.

4.I am always active in chats, and very helpful to the community on the server in general.  I am on for about 6-8 hours a day just trying out all of the things, and love to push the 5.tactics to get passed things that brute force cannot, and sharing that.

6. From about Midnight PST (GMT - 8:00) for about 2-3 hours, and from 9:00AM PST till about 1:30PM

7. Asterysk.Mike on skype

8. Sioban.DeCHa@gmail.com (yes just for this game, you should be so proud)

Triple S

I Play/ed galaxy legion fb game for 5 years +...no other browser game managed to catch my eye, except the Guns and Magic. Other games and mmo i played: diablo 2/3, ffxi/ffxiv, age of conan 

s10 is the only one i play, s1, s4, s7, s11, s12 are my spy accounts that i dont play ;)

We need on, and no one wants to do it! So, i figured, I might just do it myself. I think it'll be a good learning experience and challenge.

I like classic music, and when i'm tired with it i listen to metal :D, I'm a ninja :ph34r:, I'm a jack of all trades, but sadly master of none O.o. What do i like? I like you, of course!

I'm online during most of the daily events + check the chats a frequently most of the day. Time spent playing the game is ~6 hours a day

art-,86

Artw582@gmail.com

18 minutes ago, Trump said:

Su apodo en el juego

Crowsilver:RE

Su experiencia de navegador MMO RPG juego

Ya se ha de jugar muchos partidos antes

Tiempo para ser un héroe, Forge of Empires, Starcolony, los cielos, y otros

servidor principal, que se juega en y servidores adicionales

Ya hemos estado de juego es de varios servidores en todo el s7.s11 .But my main server is now EU1

¿Por qué quieres ser moderador de chat del juego

Estoy en línea casi todos los días y me gusta el juego y me gusta ayudar a la gente. Aunque también me gustaría ser moderador para ayudar realmente a los jugadores la razón por la corriente Gm no ayuda en absoluto y he visto muchos jugadores de maldición que he insultado a los demás y el Gm sólo les ignora

Un poco de información acerca de usted, ¿qué haces, ¿qué te gusta y etc.

Bueno, mi nombre es Martin. Paso la mayor parte de mi tiempo, ya sea para juegos o para trabajar en las computadoras.

El tiempo aproximado del día en el que se puede controlar chats juego

En cualquier momento. Normalmente estoy tomando todo el día sólo algunos minutos de descanso de vez en cuando. Por lo general, entre 5 y 18 servertime

Su apodo en Skype

marti.corna

dirección (otros no encajarán)

Martinyfutbol@gmail.com

Grimm Shot

2. Your browser MMO RPG game experience

I have played so many its hard to give a list but some of them include " Wartunes, WOW, Rift, Defiance, Diablo 1.2.and 3 World of Tanks Ships and Planes, and many others. 

Main Server is s11 but open to starting on a new server if needed be. 

4. Why do you want to be Support Manager

I want every one to enjoy the game as much as possible if they enjoy the game and have a live source of help it makes it much more enjoyable. Then they are willing to spend money to advance the experience

I am a retried Father of 6 children and have a lot of free time on my hands. Other then when I am helping take care of my three youngest children with Autism. 

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats

Most days I am open from 9am est to 3 pm est then again in evening 7pm est to about 1am est. open on weekend depending on schedules 

do not have one as of yet but real comfy with all kinds of voice chat system ie raid call, ventrilo and many others. Just a matter of setting up the account . 

8. Your Gmail address (others won't do)

happyfoot69@gmail.com

Your nickname in the game

Dragon

Your browser MMO RPG game experience

I already have to play many old games like .Time to be a hero, Forge of Empires, Starcolony, the heavens, and others

Main server, that you play on, and additional servers

I have already been game is several servers throughout the s7.s11. And I would like to be moderator for the new server EU2 Amora

Why do you want to be Game chat moderator

I'm online almost every day and I like the game and I like to help people.and avoid any problems between players

A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.
Well, my name is Eduardo. I spend most of my time either playing games or working on computers.

Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats

Mostly I am online between 9 and 23 Servertime. sometimes lonmger, sometimes earlier sometimes AFK in between, but I play at least several hours a day normally.

Your nickname in Skype

eduardo nava

Your Gmail address (others won't fit)

dragons21211@gmail.com

1. Your nickname in the game: Joe Kruf

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience: Had played worldwide RPG online game and working experience as GM in Gameflier company - Asia Online Gaming Company 

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers: S1 

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator: To help others and to enhance the game features and future development

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.: Im Andrew, Asian , mostly working and after work online gaming.

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats: I prefer Asian timezone from 7 to 12 at weekdays and weekend is anytime.

7. Your nickname in Skype: andrewsoo83

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit): andrewscweng@gmail.com

1. Your nickname in the game: LarryTiger

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience: 10+ years of runescape.

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers: server 13, The Verge

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator: to help create a less toxic environment and to help other players.

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.: I don't have a job right now, working on getting disability, I like to have friendly competition, play video games, talk to people, write, and helping others become stronger in games.

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats: it varies but as of late 7:00am to 10:00pm Eastern standard time

7. Your nickname in Skype: Larry The Tiger (can use email address below to search for it)

8. Your Gmail address: atigernamedlarry@gmail.com

1. Your nickname in the game: TwitchWolf

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience: Drakensang Online 2 years

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers: sever 13, The Verge

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator: to help create a less toxic environment and to help other players.

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.: I am currently looking for work, I like having friendly competition on games and really enjoy playing video games.

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats: 7am to 10pm est

7. Your nickname in Skype: Bat2Hound

8. Your Gmail address: bat2hound@gmail.com

The last thing we need is someone who spends all their ingame time harassing other players as a mod, you and Larry are thes ones creating the toxic environment

Edited by Jasper Lewis
1 person likes this

My in-game nickname is Angellica on Fallen King and LilAngel on Eternity.

I have been playing MMO/RPG games for approximately seven years.

My main server is Fallen King (Angellica); however, I also have an account on Eternity (LilAngel).

I am interested in becoming a moderator to help keep the peace while playing and decompressing. I want people to have a peaceful and enjoyable experience with Guns and Magic and becoming a moderator will help with that goal. I also want to ensure the server is a safe place so removing the conflict and chaos might help to create a moderately peaceful atmosphere.

I am training to become a Clinical Mental Health Counselor. I want to make a difference and if I can help to bring peace to an environment that is sometimes hectic it will assist with ensuring my ability to decompress. I love hunting, hiking, fishing, role playing games, and many other outdoor activities.

Since I am disabled I can monitor any time after noon; however, I will also be on off and on other times of the day.

Skype Nickname: LilAngel74

Gmail address: tiggerlilly74@gmail.com