[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

About this topic

52 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, SirMatthew™ said:

Ok, so I have the quest  "Kill Rare Monsters" - Open the guidebook and check the rare monster refresh timer.  I can't even FIND that.  I click on the quest and it opens the book but THEN what? There are .  All I am supposed to do is check the timer, and I can't even do that!

The 'Kill Rare Monsters' side quest sounds to me like the guidebook quest, (If you click the quest it should auto take you to dungeon/event you need) For the guide book, Firstly you need to view the locations in the book and it will show you the spawn start and end time. This will be in the book on the right hand side in red and will be listed "Time till server reset". So lets take Liberty Port for example start time is 10.00am server time, So a few minutes before the start click the 'World' tab located top right corner of game screen, Once you click world tab a box will appear with a map of current location then just under it their it will say something like world map click that then click liberty port to travel there. Once there you need to find the monsters spawn area for Liberty port i know from remembering the spawn area is where the blue tree is so head there and wait, when 10.00am comes the monsters in random will spawn from green - blue and purple its fastest finger first so click and kill the monsters you need to complete that section in your guidebook. 

Although it may not seem like it from the quest wording, the quest is to actually kill one of the rare monsters. Just follow the above instructions and it will complete the quest.

Edited by Belle Irlan
1 person likes this