[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

About this topic

52 posts in this topic

please , on refill reward .. How do I open? I can not open it .. I do not understand why? Help me please!! Thank you in advance.. Im Vip 2..

please , on refill reward .. How do I open? I can not open it .. I do not understand why? Help me please!! Thank you in advance..

Im Vip 2..

Please Help

9 hours ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

please , on refill reward .. How do I open? I can not open it .. I do not understand why? Help me please!! Thank you in advance..

Im Vip 2..

Please Help

This may be a bug and I have posted it as such on the Bug forum and also I have sent an email. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

On 03/08/2016 at 9:03 AM, Belle Irlan said:

This may be a bug and I have posted it as such on the Bug forum and also I have sent an email. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

thankss soo much!

44 minutes ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

Help pixes contract please!!!

Hello. To use pixie contract open up pixie at the bottom you will see it say 'VIP for 200 gold upgrade pixie capture - this is also where you can click to use your contracts to - thank you 

contract.PNG

22 minutes ago, SwiftJustice said:

Hello. To use pixie contract open up pixie at the bottom you will see it say 'VIP for 200 gold upgrade pixie capture - this is also where you can click to use your contracts to - thank you 

contract.PNG

In addition to what Swift said it is important to know you must be VIP 3 or higher to use this function! Thanks!

19 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

In addition to what Swift said it is important to know you must be VIP 3 or higher to use this function! Thanks!

thankss Belle and SwiftJustice!

!!

Edited by Clarice Fernandes

43 minutes ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

help about superfund!! Please!

SuperFund is a nice event where you have a few options to select which prize you want, all you need to do is recharge and sign up for which ever award you want and every day for 5 days you will be able to claim the rewards for your 1 off payment - so for example you pick the Silver reward you pay only once 180 gold and everyday you get 40 gold and other nice rewards back so after 5 days you end up getting 200 gold back and some nice goodies, plus the extra xp to help you level up quicker, hope this helps and i hope you try it thankyou

a1.PNG

1 person likes this

Urgent! I need help! Had 180 gold in my account and 119 are gone .. Now I only have 61 ... What do I do?

9 minutes ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

Urgent! I need help! Had 180 gold in my account and 119 are gone .. Now I only have 61 ... What do I do?

contact support using the "help" link at the top of the game page.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

About Titlle?

I do not understand how do I use it! I did not understand about Tittle? What's the use?

43 minutes ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

How to Increase fury point? Help please

Hello - ok fury points - you can get a max of 40 that 10 points per character by making sure all your equipment is same kind - so boot - armor - helm and weapon on all 4 characters match like thunder or ghost etc - thank you hope this helped you

1 person likes this

Please how the esque kill the Boss in the treasure hunt? How do I call? As it appears? What time it appears? Could explain further on this topic Boss and treasure hunt? Thank you already ... =)

10 hours ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

Good Morning! I wanted to know about the new event Call to Battle ...

None of us know what to do on this event it - so sorry i cant advise you =(

Ok, so I have the quest  "Kill Rare Monsters" - Open the guidebook and check the rare monster refresh timer.  I can't even FIND that.  I click on the quest and it opens the book but THEN what? There are .  All I am supposed to do is check the timer, and I can't even do that!