[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

About this topic

52 posts in this topic

If you have any questions about game process, please, write us, cause we'll be happy to help.

Start a new topic with theme, that you want to know about, and our administrators will help you or maybe even your friends from "Guns and Magic" game! ;)

How do you participate in Pirate's Treasure?

44 minutes ago, rip111 said:

How do you participate in Pirate's Treasure?

Hello At certain times in game a little box comes up to click 'Go To' on bosses in different part of maps, click 'Go To' it will auto take you to boss then fight it or fight who ever is holding it once timer runs down and your the holder you receive a reward, Hope this helps you

Please help me! I need energy crystal! How can I? I need to complete the pirate treasure quest but do not know how .. Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

Please help me! I need energy crystal! How can I? I need to complete the pirate treasure quest but do not know how .. Thanks in advance!

Hello At certain times in game a little box comes up, normally near where your quests are on right hand side of screen, to click 'Go To' on bosses in different part of maps, click 'Go To' it will auto take you to boss then fight it or fight who ever is holding it once timer runs down and your the holder you receive a reward, if you was defeated or time run out try again next time, Hope this helps you

1 person likes this

I'm having an issue figuring out the side quest "Kill Rare Monsters"   I hope the guide book but can't figure out things past that...

1 hour ago, LilithRayne said:

I'm having an issue figuring out the side quest "Kill Rare Monsters"   I hope the guide book but can't figure out things past that...

Hello LilithRayne, ok ill try to help, The 'Kill Rare Monsters' side quest sounds to me like the guidebook quest, (If you click the quest it should auto take you to dungeon/event you need) For the guide book, Firstly you need to view the locations in the book and it will show you the spawn start and end time. So lets take Liberty Port for example start time is 10.00am server time, So a few minutes before the start click the 'World' tab located top right corner of game screen, Once you click world tab a box will appear with a map of current location then just under it their it will say something like world map click that then click liberty port to travel there. Once there you need to find the monsters spawn area for Liberty port i know from remembering the spawn area is where the blue tree is so head there and wait, when 10.00am comes the monsters in random will spawn from green - blue and purple its fastest finger first so click and kill the monsters you need to complete that section in your guidebook. Hope this helped you and happy gaming 

1 person likes this

A few times, message said I received 10 gold, but my gold is still at 0. I do I get gold without spending real money?

1 hour ago, rip111 said:

A few times, message said I received 10 gold, but my gold is still at 0. I do I get gold without spending real money?

Hi. No it don't matter if your a free player or cash player if you received 10 gold and click use in backpack you will be awarded the gold, just make sure its gold you won and not 10 coupons, if it is gold and you ain't getting the reward then click 'Help' at top of screen and send a ticket into support and they will deal with your issue, Hope this helps and thank you

for real i prefer in game help instead of forum i have limited time so i will play the game and not search the forum there is only 1 player that really helps a vip 1 player named Agnoa i wish more active in game mods so i can spend my time for playing and not searching topics ty

2 hours ago, Gunz&Roses said:

for real i prefer in game help instead of forum i have limited time so i will play the game and not search the forum there is only 1 player that really helps a vip 1 player named Agnoa i wish more active in game mods so i can spend my time for playing and not searching topics ty

Hello, I play server 1 and am always in chat if you need any in game advice you are welcome to mail me or ask in world chat and ill do my best to help you, my toon name is SwiftJustice.

About guild have no prerequisite to enter into a battle of the guild. Does anyone know why? Help me please!  

9 hours ago, Clarice Fernandes said:
About guild
have no prerequisite to enter into a battle of the guild. Does anyone know why? Help me please!  
Help!!

1 hour ago, Clarice Fernandes said:
About guild
have no prerequisite to enter into a battle of the guild. Does anyone know why? Help me please!  
Help!!

Hello, for the Guild battle you need to be in top 4 guilds i believe other guilds outside of the top 4 don't qualify until they meet the requirement to over take a guild, please check the rankings and look to see if your guild is in top 4, if your guild is in top 4 and you still cant enter guild war then i advise you to send a ticket to support - Located top of screen click Help then explain your problem, the Support team are very quick and very helpful and will reply to you back to the email you provide them with, Thank you hope this helps

3 hours ago, SwiftJustice said:

Hello, for the Guild battle you need to be in top 4 guilds i believe other guilds outside of the top 4 don't qualify until they meet the requirement to over take a guild, please check the rankings and look to see if your guild is in top 4, if your guild is in top 4 and you still cant enter guild war then i advise you to send a ticket to support - Located top of screen click Help then explain your problem, the Support team are very quick and very helpful and will reply to you back to the email you provide them with, Thank you hope this helps

It helped me yes ... thank you .. How do I improve the guild's position? What do I do?

2 hours ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

It helped me yes ... thank you .. How do I improve the guild's position? What do I do?

1 hour ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

contribute to the guild to level it up - cash players can use gold or free players if they complete quests like treasure hunt killing all 100 monsters can earn 500 contribution per player - you can also remove inactive players and recruit new active players etc, these are just a few ideas if your running your own guild and want to try make it work, thank you and happy gaming

4 hours ago, SwiftJustice said:

contribute to the guild to level it up - cash players can use gold or free players if they complete quests like treasure hunt killing all 100 monsters can earn 500 contribution per player - you can also remove inactive players and recruit new active players etc, these are just a few ideas if your running your own guild and want to try make it work, thank you and happy gaming

thank you very much

Please!! Help me!!

It has some form of trade items with another player? thanks =)

Edited by Clarice Fernandes

11 minutes ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

Please!! Help me!!

It has some form of trade items with another player? thanks =)

At the moment their is no form to trade stuff for player to player, but we can take into account your idea and look into it for the future, but for now there is nothing for this, thank you and happy gaming

please , on refill reward .. How do I open? I can not open it .. I do not understand why? Help me please!! Thank you in advance..

Im Vip 2..

Edited by Clarice Fernandes