[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

21 posts in this topic

In “Guns and magic” you can get your own robot from level 45.

The Robot gives a bonus to characteristics of all group. To use the robot in a fight, it’s necessary to click the Enter battle button (pointer 1). To increase robot’s level you can use The Machine’s spirit, which you can get in Team dungeon, buy at the Store, and also hunt on spirits, having pressed the button Additional spirit (pointer 2). The number of attempts is limited and the VIP depends on level, cost gradually increases to 20 gold or coupons. It's possible to develop the robot of 1 times, having pressed a ball, or at once 5 times, having pressed the 5 times button (pointer 3). Raising a robot rank, you increase the level of his skills. There is an Improvement button (pointer 4) by means of which it is possible to increase a robot rank at once. It's possible to buy Robot fragments at the Store or Market, or to win in event.

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-06-14 15.16.01.png

Robot parts can be purchased in the store for gold or earned in login events.

10 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

Robot parts can be purchased in the store for gold or earned in login events.

how I use?

25 minutes ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

how I use?

You use them under the Robot tab by clicking upgrade when your robot reaches all of the conditions required to upgrade.

1 hour ago, fb10207156293807780 said:

When is the robot part "EVENT"??

What robot part event?

On 6/14/2016 at 7:17 AM, Forum administrator said:

It's possible to buy Robot fragments at the Store or Market, or to win in event.

Some of the confusion here is that a Robot Fragment is not the same as a Robot Part. Robot Parts can be purchased in a few different places such as the store, the pond exchange, and through logins. These are used to raise your robot's rank. Robot FRAGMENTS on the other hand are pieces of a robot that when you collect 100 of them, unlock a new and different robot. These can only be gotten in the store or won/purchased in events. One such event just ended the other day. Hope this helps. You can always ask your friendly server GM if you have any more questions!

So a couple of things that would be interesting to know are:

What is the max level of robot? (if there is one)

What rank does robot have to be for Energy Overload levels to increase?

- As far as I can tell rank 3 will increase energy overload to level 2?

- My robot is rank 6 now and still doesnt have level 3 energy overload.

On 02.10.2016 at 0:43 PM, S6.Angelfire said:

So a couple of things that would be interesting to know are:

What is the max level of robot? (if there is one)

What rank does robot have to be for Energy Overload levels to increase?

- As far as I can tell rank 3 will increase energy overload to level 2?

- My robot is rank 6 now and still doesnt have level 3 energy overload.

Hello. The max level of the Robot is the level of your character.

You can increase only "Well-polished Death", and your robot has to be level 25. 

Your "Energy Overload will inrease at about rank 4 or 5 to level 3.

1 person likes this

On 10/12/2016 at 10:32 AM, Forum administrator said:

Well this is obviously a lie, since my robot is rank 6 and still only has level 2

On 10/12/2016 at 4:32 AM, Forum administrator said:

Hello. The max level of the Robot is the level of your character.

You can increase only "Well-polished Death", and your robot has to be level 25. 

Why was my response with images from Angelfire's robot deleted?

Here it is again...

Below is Angelfire's robot. It is clearly rank 5, but the Overload skill is still Level 2. All of his parts are level 3. Could we please look into what actually is required to upgrade Overload to the next level?

angelfirerobot.PNG

10 hours ago, S6.Angelfire said:

Well this is obviously a lie, since my robot is rank 6 and still only has level 2

Angel just so you understand your robot is only rank 5, but your point still holds.

1 hour ago, Belle Irlan said:

Below is Angelfire's robot. It is clearly rank 5, but the Overload skill is still Level 2. All of his parts are level 3. Could we please look into what actually is required to upgrade Overload to the next level?

angelfirerobot.PNG

So I don't know if that image is just old or you are looking at the wrong player, but that is not correct... this is my robot... and it IS rank 6...Robot151016.thumb.PNG.ef940dded98f711c4f

25 minutes ago, S6.Angelfire said:

So I don't know if that image is just old or you are looking at the wrong player, but that is not correct... this is my robot... and it IS rank 6...Robot151016.thumb.PNG.ef940dded98f711c4f

When I go to your player profile, I'm Snapr4God btw, I can only see your active robot. When I took that screenshot you can see that your Titus is listed as inactive. Either way it doesn't affect the crux of the question. Either robot should be at rank 3 on Overload.

Energy Overload will be max at level 3 and will need your robot parts upgraded to rank 8

Max Robot level is still unsure. Thanks

rob.png

29 minutes ago, Crispin Buti said:

how do you activate exterminator and titus robots?

You have to buy them first with Thematic Event Medals that you get from purchasing gold and opening the Return chests. Then after you've purchased them you go to the Robot tab and activate the robot you want to use.