[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

22 posts in this topic

There are some questions, how to use this function.
First, let’s find out about the window of Guide.
1. Location, where you can find monsters (pointer 1). For example - Liberty Port.
2. Window, with the description of monsters, which appears when you press View button.
3. List of Monsters. If some of them you’ve already killed, then it’ll be marked “Killed”. It means, that you’ve already got a rise to characteristics for this monster. Kill each monster in a set to get one more rise for full complete set.
4. The window with information about monster - click one of them, to see options that it adds after killing, recommended BR - and time of it’s appearance (pointer 2). In different locations monsters appear in different time.

Guns’n’Magic - Google Chrome 2016-07-06 11.42.04.png

So, to spend the attempts in the Guide, you need to be in certain location in showed time and fight monsters (you should find them in this location), they look like this:   XGame - Google Chrome 2016-07-06 16.57.27.png
Be quick! Other players wait for their attempts too and only one player can attack one of the monsters during one wave!
Waves of monsters come every 2 minutes, while time of renewal (point 2) won’t expire.
Have a good hunting!

This guide to "Guide" is not helpful.  The English translation of these instructions are worthless.  Nowhere in these instructions on the forums nor the in game instructions does it clearly explain where one begins these "Guide" battles.

Edited by Ishmael Bond
1 person likes this

I still can't find any of these monsters. In the main screen, it says Required World Level 1, and the 1 is in red. Does this mean I don't have the required level, and how to I get it?

50 minutes ago, rip111 said:

I still can't find any of these monsters. In the main screen, it says Required World Level 1, and the 1 is in red. Does this mean I don't have the required level, and how to I get it?

click the guidebook to find out the spawn time, you only be able to pick and fight the bosses you need in the areas you have unlocked, in each area theirs only a certain spot where they spawn to gain the stats kill the ones you need once you killed a green bard for example you dont need to kill it again as once its killed that extra stat is added and done then work on rest in list to complete the book, Hope this helps you

How do I get the required world level? For Liberty Port, it says required world level 1, but the 1 is red, so I don't see any bosses spawning there. How do i unlock level 1?

2 hours ago, rip111 said:

How do I get the required world level? For Liberty Port, it says required world level 1, but the 1 is red, so I don't see any bosses spawning there. How do i unlock level 1?

Hi rip11, The world level is the level of the highest player in server and is and will always stay in red, to check the world level click the rankings located in top right hand side of screen its one of the small tabs under where it says ' World', to start working on your guidebook you need to do the following, Lets take Liberty port for example so in guidebook check the server time spawn/ start and end time of the event, so lets say 10.00am, at 10.00am you need to travel to liberty port, to travel there, click 'World' located top right of screen, you will see in new box that appears a map of your current location, look down click world map, then click liberty port. Once you arrived looks around and find the spawn area. for Liberty port i know the spawn area is were the big blue tree is. so head their then you will see bosses there random so pick and kill ones you need and work your book you wont complete it in a day and you only get 10 attempts so try only kill what you need but it is fastest finger first, hope now this helps you and you can enjoy the guidebook event 

1 person likes this

On 7/15/2016 at 3:08 PM, SwiftJustice said:

Hi rip11, The world level is the level of the highest player in server and is and will always stay in red, to check the world level click the rankings located in top right hand side of screen its one of the small tabs under where it says ' World', to start working on your guidebook you need to do the following, Lets take Liberty port for example so in guidebook check the server time spawn/ start and end time of the event, so lets say 10.00am, at 10.00am you need to travel to liberty port, to travel there, click 'World' located top right of screen, you will see in new box that appears a map of your current location, look down click world map, then click liberty port. Once you arrived looks around and find the spawn area. for Liberty port i know the spawn area is were the big blue tree is. so head their then you will see bosses there random so pick and kill ones you need and work your book you wont complete it in a day and you only get 10 attempts so try only kill what you need but it is fastest finger first, hope now this helps you and you can enjoy the guidebook event 

This isn't correct actually. 

1 minute ago, SwiftJustice said:

early days comment as we were all still learning mister never makes a mistake 

Do you know how it works now? Trying to figure out when my server will go to 80

Asking me after a sarcastic reply earlier pfft ask support 

1 person likes this

I think the red number is the level you must be to enter that world, so 1 for liberty port as it is the first world, 15 for elf city as you can access it at lv 15. the time the monsters spawn in the would can be worked out by comparing the game time to your time. the game time is shown just under your battle rank. If you  go to the place where the other players are at that time then you will likely be in the right place to find them.

The red number is the WORLD level necessary for those monsters to spawn. The World Level can be found in the upper right corner under the "Ranking" icon. These monsters won't spawn until the world level reaches that prerequisite, regardless of what you level is. This is why I asked what it takes to reach a particular world level. Myself and one other person have reached 80 on my server and our world level is still 75 and we want to know when the Nightmare Liberty Port monsters will begin to spawn, which is World Level 80. We just don't know what it takes for the World Level to reach a particular point.

6 hours ago, toes said:

I think the red number is the level you must be to enter that world, so 1 for liberty port as it is the first world, 15 for elf city as you can access it at lv 15. the time the monsters spawn in the would can be worked out by comparing the game time to your time. the game time is shown just under your battle rank. If you  go to the place where the other players are at that time then you will likely be in the right place to find them.

Edited by Belle Irlan

The world level is based on the Average of what the total levels in your server is 

Also We really really really do need server merges near all server from 1 to 4 are on real thin ice and servers are dead - games own fault because it not run by cera they just represent the game thats from and owned by china and wont fight to bring more stuff out in game and to reduce cost of items - churn and burn baby to hell with players

A 2 minute delay between rare spawns is way too slow considering the event only lasts 15 minutes. When the entire freaking server piles up for the event, theres just not enough rares to go around. Their spawn rate needs to be changed from 2 minutes to 30 seconds.

Right now on S13 the entire server piles up on Nightmare: Liberty Port's rares every freaking morning  and they are attacked the exact millisecond they spawn, no joke. I'm sure decreasing the rare kill limit is not an option so I'm suggesting an increased spawn rate instead (especially since you're merging us with 2 other servers when the current respawn rates cannot even support those fighting over the limited supply of rares we have now.)

9 hours ago, Jasper Lewis said:

A 2 minute delay between rare spawns is way too slow considering the event only lasts 15 minutes. When the entire freaking server piles up for the event, theres just not enough rares to go around. Their spawn rate needs to be changed from 2 minutes to 30 seconds.

Right now on S13 the entire server piles up on Nightmare: Liberty Port's rares every freaking morning  and they are attacked the exact millisecond they spawn, no joke. I'm sure decreasing the rare kill limit is not an option so I'm suggesting an increased spawn rate instead (especially since you're merging us with 2 other servers when the current respawn rates cannot even support those fighting over the limited supply of rares we have now.)

no merges have been announced. and the rare monsters aren't supposed to be easy to get. just be patient.

16 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

no merges have been announced. and the rare monsters aren't supposed to be easy to get. just be patient.

That's not what some people are saying, there's talk of S13 merging with S14 and S15. Also, by patient you mean after everyone else out levels it and then floods the next area, not exactly a fix.

Edited by Jasper Lewis

Please do not believe on what others is sharing. All merges of server if there is any will be shared out by the game at Facebook Page and Forum. Any other information that you obtain from other party is not valid.

Please bear in mind that this is a RPG PVP game. The monster hunt is a challenge for you to complete, it is a part of competition and challenge for players to compete. 

These type of event can be found in most all of the RPG game.

Thanks

1 person likes this