[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gnibily

Incoming Resources

2 posts in this topic

I am concerned about the amount of incoming resources. I understand that at lower levels you acquire resources at a small rate. However, as your lvl progresses the Daily event rewards stay the same. this makes daily events next to useless after lvl 80. As I have played and built several characters on several servers I find that once you attain lvl 80 it is extremely difficult to lvl your character using cash or free to play. I have a VIP lvl 5,4, and 3 and find that even with one of my players number one on all rankings I still find lvl 80 to be the point in which I start losing interest fast.  Since this game is adamant about pushing a player to purchase gold at least a dozen different ways, maybe you guys should look into making the higher lvls worth actually continuing to play. This lack of "end game" has caused many members to quit playing, to give up spending money, and to move on to a different similar game in hopes of actually getting somewhere with their characters after working so hard to get in the upper tiers and lvls.

I suggest you make a sliding level scale to Daily Event rewards making it more profitable the higher the character lvl. This way players can continue to grow and feel that their money and time are better spent playing this game vs playing another game of similar attributes. I know I would be more apt to spend more money on the game if I knew my money was going to actually help me continue to progress in the game. To spend $40 on the game at lvl 85 and gain absolutely nothing out of the expense is unfathomable yet it exists. This causes ill feelings towards the creator of the game and makes players feel taken advantage of. Our hard worked for dollars that we choose to spend on this game should have better rewards available. And as our VIP progresses in lvl, the amount of rewards gained from spending money should grow as well.

The complete disregard for players is extremely evident in the responses from the Game Support. I have read many of these articles and the responses given from support, and they all fall into the "we really don't care" "we are just trying to make money" and other avenues along that same path. If all you want is money, then maybe improving the game will show that money will come in much faster if your players are happier and see better growth for their dollars.

1 person likes this

Hello! Thank you for being interested in the game and its improvement. We will pass your suggestions to the Developers.

1 person likes this