[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Michal Gusta

Becasue the complaint section isn't open

9 posts in this topic

On server 17, the Guild Helix has been Harassing myself and my guild. Even preventing myself and my members from partaking in certain events such as Feast of Seas and Pirate treasure.

Screenshots of their leader breaking rules in PM to myself, note they are not in order.

http://imgur.com/a/F4ffL

I also have screens of a PM between myself and BigRob a former Cloud9 member that joined Helix, See attachments.

As you can see I tried to talk things over prior to today, and they will not leave myself and my Guild alone. PS Rules 2.3.1-2.3.5 and 2.3.14 are being broken by these people.

Image 042.png

Image 047.png

Image 050.png

Edited by Michal Gusta

What sort of rules are being broken? There is no way to keep someone from participating in Feast or Pirates. If they are strong enough to take a Pirate they can. They are limited to 10 per day. There is no rule saying they need to be shared or split up. The same goes for Feast. If someone is strong enough to fight you, beat you, and take your seat they can. Are either of these things "nice"? Not really, but they are not against the rules.

I have gone through your screenshots and, as a GM on servers 4-6 and 15, I don't see anything in your screenshots that is discriminatory or damaging to the game in the world chat. I also don't see any threats or actions in the PM's that would require action be taken. For what it is worth you are more than able to use the "blacklist" option so that a person's chat can not be seen and they can not contact you via PM. PM's are not something that a GM can take action on anyway as they are not available to view independently and can be modified and not show the full situation.

If I am missing something could you please be more specific as to what these players are doing that violates game rules? Specifically what actions they are taking in world chat that violate the rules you have quoted. Please understand we can not and will not police private messages except in EXTREME situations. That is why you have the blacklist option.

6 hours ago, Michal Gusta said:

On server 17, the Guild Helix has been Harassing myself and my guild. Even preventing myself and my members from partaking in certain events such as Feast of Seas and Pirate treasure.

Screenshots of their leader breaking rules in PM to myself, note they are not in order.

http://imgur.com/a/F4ffL

I also have screens of a PM between myself and BigRob a former Cloud9 member that joined Helix, See attachments.

As you can see I tried to talk things over prior to today, and they will not leave myself and my Guild alone. PS Rules 2.3.1-2.3.5 and 2.3.14 are being broken by these people.

Image 042.png

Image 047.png

Image 050.png

I would be glad to look into it further, but the information you have provided is vague at best. Also keep in mind that the information you mention about a "six month ban" is not correct. There are no mandatory punishments and all punishments for actions that violate game rules are at the discretion of the Administration. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

What sort of rules are being broken? There is no way to keep someone from participating in Feast or Pirates. If they are strong enough to take a Pirate they can. They are limited to 10 per day. There is no rule saying they need to be shared or split up. The same goes for Feast. If someone is strong enough to fight you, beat you, and take your seat they can. Are either of these things "nice"? Not really, but they are not against the rules.

I have gone through your screenshots and, as a GM on servers 4-6 and 15, I don't see anything in your screenshots that is discriminatory or damaging to the game in the world chat. I also don't see any threats or actions in the PM's that would require action be taken. For what it is worth you are more than able to use the "blacklist" option so that a person's chat can not be seen and they can not contact you via PM. PM's are not something that a GM can take action on anyway as they are not available to view independently and can be modified and not show the full situation.

If I am missing something could you please be more specific as to what these players are doing that violates game rules? Specifically what actions they are taking in world chat that violate the rules you have quoted. Please understand we can not and will not police private messages except in EXTREME situations. That is why you have the blacklist option.

I would be glad to look into it further, but the information you have provided is vague at best. Also keep in mind that the information you mention about a "six month ban" is not correct. There are no mandatory punishments and all punishments for actions that violate game rules are at the discretion of the Administration. 

Simply put in Feast, they remove myself and my guild members from our seats none stop, even when we are unable to get the winning seat, by voting even. I mentioned the rules from: https://www.creagames.com/gmen-rules
As for the rules I stated being broken, they seem to keep it mostly out of world chat. However four days ago, when this all started because A Cloud9 member took a Helix members Pirate Treasure, Miastra Thea did stat in world chat something along the lines of good luck getting anything Cloud9. Then continuously calling myself and my guild weak, asking for my age when it's not public knowledge in game. Like i stated they tend to keep all that out of world chat, seemingly to avoid having to play by the rules.

As for the time period thing according to what I read within the link, it could be a maximum of six months, I should have clarified that within the discussions, my apologize for that.

Edited by Michal Gusta

4 minutes ago, Michal Gusta said:

Simply put in Feast, they remove myself and my guild members from our seats none stop, even when we are unable to get the winning seat, by voting even. I mentioned the rules from: https://www.creagames.com/gmen-rules
Rules 2.3.1 to 2.3.5 and 2.3.14 respectively.

I know that you mentioned the rules and as a GM I am well aware of what those rules are and am responsible for enforcing them. Like I said, I went through your pics, looking at world chat only, and saw absolutely no discrimination of new players through intimidation, misinformation or mockery. I saw no insults or slander through misinformation. Nothing that we would classify as an action harmful to the game's development or image. No actions were taken that hinder the normal game process. There was certainly no attempts to acquire the password, account information, or personal information of any user. I also saw no discrimination based on age, religion, or other characteristics.

I know that it can be frustrating when a guild is strong enough to keep you out of seats or keep you from getting pirates. This is normal gameplay though. Just based off of the screenshots you have provided there is nothing to base your claims on. I'm sorry if you feel bullied because the guild members are strong and choose to knock you and your other members out of their seats. Yes, this may not be "nice" gameplay. However the job of myself and the administration is not to enforce "nice" gameplay, but make sure that the rules are being adhered to. The information you have provided shows that these players may not be "cooperative" players, but extremely competitive. This is not, in and of itself, a violation of any rule.

1 person likes this

Michal is forgetting to add that himself and a lot of his guild members have been doing all this for months themselves to many people, not just one guild.. The only difference is no one else was petty enough to take screen shots and cry wolf. Now that so many peoples are much stronger, they can't be the bullies on the server they once were. Michal has had many dramatic outbursts in world chat on any given day about everything and anything. It has just recently been people fed up with the uncivil actions and karma biting those that have acted unkind for the last few months.

PS: Everyone has been messing with EVERYONES wheels at the feast and unseating people, you are not getting any special treatment.

50 minutes ago, TehSnow said:

Michal is forgetting to add that himself and a lot of his guild members have been doing all this for months themselves to many people, not just one guild.. The only difference is no one else was petty enough to take screen shots and cry wolf. Now that so many peoples are much stronger, they can't be the bullies on the server they once were. Michal has had many dramatic outbursts in world chat on any given day about everything and anything. It has just recently been people fed up with the uncivil actions and karma biting those that have acted unkind for the last few months.

PS: Everyone has been messing with EVERYONES wheels at the feast and unseating people, you are not getting any special treatment.

This is so true, when I started playing a couple months ago Cloud was one of the first people I noticed clearing people out for no reason.  I'm not the only one who sometimes feels compelled to clear you when they see you doing it now.  Just behave yourself and you might find that people are cool back to you. 

On 4/15/2017 at 1:08 AM, Belle Irlan said:

What sort of rules are being broken? There is no way to keep someone from participating in Feast or Pirates.

Think about it Belle... For pirates any player stronger than you can KS your pirates nonstop. In fact is was a huge problem on S13 a while back where there were quite a few bad apples who went out of their way to target specific players during pirates making sure they never got any.

As for Feast all you gotta do is click the vote button at the last second to screw someone over to screw someone over regardless of your power level, you don't even have to be in the same room. This guarantees anyone sitting at a beach table only gets coke. Top players can take this a step further and attack them at the last second instead which will prevent them from getting any reward at all.

It was also discussed on a previous conversation but I'll repeat it here as well. While player names are generally hidden in Robot Battle, they do show for any players that is in battle when clicked which allows players to specifically target other players.

All that being said, yes, the said actions can prevent players from participating, some events worse than others.

On 4/15/2017 at 2:48 PM, TehSnow said:

Even though you all haven't noticed I haven't been online at all recently, because of this "Lash out" situation I knew would happen when someone finally maned up to report all the crazy rules breaking, on S17. I would like to point out several things about what you stated.
1. My "Dramatic Outbursts" have always been inline with the rules and usually about people breaking in game rules.
2. My feast table clearing for no reason, has always been after the entire feast event is over. You know when no more wheel spinning is permitted and I didn't target, let alone hit a table where the winning number was.

With those two alone, I have debunked that entire thing, except for the acting unkind. Need I remind many that after feast I usually apologize and even offered several people after other events, which i was cruel to in an event, that I'd help them in anyway I could. Go on ask Neoma Llama, the individual who after a bit of digging and such I learned had been targeted by a member of my guild, now a member of helix, which lead to this entire thing. I apologized for the actions of at the time, my members, and even offered to help where I could.

So saying I was a cruel person, is correct, however I made more of an effort than most that are that cruel to overcome that cruelness. I also followed the rules and attempted to let everyone know about them. As for your PS, BigRob and Ginbly did target, I was no where near able to win, and yet they still unseated me. Furthermore the fact I had to take and leave the game for the reason of backlash for being an adult in this matter, which by the way is basically breaking rule 1.1.3 by making it so I had to leave the game for a while, proves the rampant rule breaking, that I have mentioned in this post and that my "Dramatic Outburst" where justified and actually in no way dramatic at all.

This topic is getting nowhere and leading to personal comments and not substantive discussion or any information that furthers the original argument that rules are being broken. Instead of having this continue I'm choosing to close the topic.