[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Emma Rose

Life threats

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this screenshot just to make you aware of what type of players we have among us.

All of a sudden, last night Aussiewreck threatened me that he'll come and kill my kids. 

I'm playing this game for fun and try to help others as much as I can and I can't tolerate this type of behavior.

My request is to ban Aussiewreck permanently, who makes this game unsafe.

Aussie-threat1.jpg

2 people like this

agree.  emma, you should report to facebook to start a investigation.  that is 3 months to 1 year in jail time

What server is this guy on? Also could you try and get his ID please? right click his name in chat and choose copy link location. I'll see what I can do from there.

1 person likes this

He's playing on S13 The Verge and changed his name from Niel Inkuj to Aussieweck. I'll try to get his ID. Thank you for responding.

This is what I've got from one of his posts for strength #K(FRIEND_TO_HELP,55834578414)

I hope it helps.

Thank you everyone for your support.

This is the response I've received from CreaGames Support:

"Your ticket is #CQ1544.

We have received rather many complaints about this player's behaviour and enough screenshots for understanding what happened. Thank you for your mail. We will take measures against this player!

Have a nice day!"

Can you please let me know if this individual is still able to communicate in game? I want to make sure this is properly taken care of and isn't just a temporary measure. Thanks Emma Rose.

1 hour ago, Emma Rose said:

Thank you everyone for your support.

This is the response I've received from CreaGames Support:

"Your ticket is #CQ1544.

We have received rather many complaints about this player's behaviour and enough screenshots for understanding what happened. Thank you for your mail. We will take measures against this player!

Have a nice day!"

On 19.03.2017 at 4:37 PM, Emma Rose said:

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this screenshot just to make you aware of what type of players we have among us.

All of a sudden, last night Aussiewreck threatened me that he'll come and kill my kids. 

I'm playing this game for fun and try to help others as much as I can and I can't tolerate this type of behavior.

My request is to ban Aussiewreck permanently, who makes this game unsafe.

Aussie-threat1.jpg

Thank you for reporting about this. We want you to know, that this player was given a ban.

1 person likes this

Thank you for taking action.

I want to commend you, guys, for this. Thumb up!

I wouldn't have brought to your attention this matter if he didn't go way above the limit.