[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TwitchTheWolf

Daylight Savings issue

4 posts in this topic

Hello i was concerned that ALL of my "daily things" did not reset today (3/13/2017) is anyone else having this issue? (this includes everything dice,dungeons, quests, treasure hunt, ext) every single thing did not reset and its been at least 4 hours since it was supposed to happen. Am going to be able to get an item refund on stuff i'm unable to do because of this daylight savings issue or am i just screwed? 

i'm also posting this here because last time i opened a ticket about losing all of my border tower rewards i did not get a response back and i'm generally curious if anyone else has experienced this issue as i know its not affecting every player for all i know it could just be me.

The new day reset happened but the server is still not in Daylight Savings time. Sadly instead happening automatically, this time around you have to close the game entirely for a few mins then reopen the game to see it. (simply reloading did not work, but, closing the game a bit then reopening it did)

Failing that, try clearing your cache.

Edited by Jasper Lewis
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Jasper Lewis said:

The new day reset happened but the server is still not in Daylight Savings time. Sadly instead happening automatically, this time around you have to close the game entirely for a few mins then reopen the game to see it. (simply reloading did not work, but, closing the game a bit then reopening it did)

Failing that, try clearing your cache.

Jasper seems to be correct. Although for people playing on Gameroom you will have to figure out how to clear it's cache and cookies or use a browser instead. Sorry guys. I really wish there was more I could do.

Good day to you, TwitchTheWolf and Jasper Lewis!

We already know about this problem and working on solving it. All necessary compensations will be sent to the players.

Thank you for your requests. Have a nice day!

PS. Belle Irlan, thanks for participating in this issue =)