[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Game Advice

8 posts in this topic

So, almost to 1000 Medals...should I go Flame Dust Wings or von Hammer?

Hi , 

For which you want , the choice is yours. We can only provide the information and details about those 2 differences. 

Flame Dust is team stats skill for HP and CRIT . And it cost around 1000 feathers to upgrade till +7 to make for permanent. And each renewal cost is 100 gold for 7 days if you couldn't make it to permanent yet. 

Von Hammer 5 star hero for Orange had additional skill for MATK 10% and increment of attack and Health The Stun skill only will be cast for more than 1 enemy , if 1 on 1, the stun skill wont be cast. 

If you transform to red, it will have MATK 15% and increment of attack and health too. 

Hope it helps and enjoy.

Thanks

Joe, once you hit 120, would you rather have von Hammer or Red Shadow?  Seems to me, von Hammer would be better for PvE and the wings would be better for PvP...

Hi Decap,

For me, i would choose the Wing instead of hero . But i would only activate it when i have sufficient of feathers.

Because red hero is much more preferable to use compare to orange. 

And hero damage is depends on your armor , gems and runes and other materials  equipped with that hero.

OK, thoughts on Level 1 Titanic Form vs. Level 2 Steadfastness (70% Proc)?

Edited by Decap

Steadfastness Passive skill is unpredictable when will it be activated. Titanic form is apply only for character which is your main. Steadfastness apply for the whole team. 

if opponent cant hit you with a fatal blow left 1% health, the steadfastness skill wont be useful and if you are not able to kill the opponent in the 1st round , you wont have any benefit with it still. 

Yet, the skill always stack with your damage you can deal and the defensive of your team.