[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb1086597984781665

titus master level 3 optimus attack bug

14 posts in this topic

So i lvled up the titus attack to master, and the description says, that killing 1 target restores 14 fury which is not true. You can easily test it in the treasure hunt, where titus one shots up to 4 targets and not a single fury is gained.

40 minutes ago, fb1086597984781665 said:

So i lvled up the titus attack to master, and the description says, that killing 1 target restores 14 fury which is not true. You can easily test it in the treasure hunt, where titus one shots up to 4 targets and not a single fury is gained.

Never noticed this before, but yeah, it only restores 14 fury not 14/1 kill as worded.

Edited by S6.Angelfire

Is this intended? 14 fury makes no difference whatsoever, and the cost to upgrade was huge.

2 hours ago, fb1086597984781665 said:

Is this intended? 14 fury makes no difference whatsoever, and the cost to upgrade was huge.

TBH i don't know if this is intended or if the wording is just bad.

I only upgraded because I could, not because it's actually worth it at all IMO.

If you want an answer from support you are better off contacting them through the help tab at the top of the game. Further, support works Monday-Friday in the Russian time zones. They do not respond on weekends.

17 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

If you want an answer from support you are better off contacting them through the help tab at the top of the game. Further, support works Monday-Friday in the Russian time zones. They do not respond on weekends.

As you can see, I created this topic Thursday. Angelfire created hers a day later, and got her response. And the help function? I wrote them a question over 2 weeks ago, and never got an answer. I will just assume that they wont respond if they don't know the answer

Good day to you, fb1086597984781665!

We don't have your Facebook ID in our ticket history at all, so you have never contacted with our technical support through game support tab.

Please, contact with our technical support, using game support tab. On forum you can recieve answer faster from other players than from technical support. We need full screen screenshots any way, because we need to contact with our developers team to let them know about such bug and we need to show them where problem takes its place.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

Good day to you, fb1086597984781665 !

If wasting of time means that you don't want to contact with technical support for solving your problem, so it means that you don't have problem or that problem isn't so important.

1 person likes this

On 10/10/2016 at 3:05 AM, Technical Support said:

Good day to you, fb1086597984781665!

We don't have your Facebook ID in our ticket history at all, so you have never contacted with our technical support through game support tab.

Please, contact with our technical support, using game support tab. On forum you can recieve answer faster from other players than from technical support. We need full screen screenshots any way, because we need to contact with our developers team to let them know about such bug and we need to show them where problem takes its place.

Or maybe i came to a conclusion, that pursuing the subject will get me nowhere? and trying to get to the bottom of it, will be a big waste of time? I think the biggest problem here is, that you don't actually play the game, so whenever someone comes here with a problem, you have no idea whats going on.

hello i play the game and even in treasure it a percent that you may get and you would 1 hit kill the mob in there so you wouldnt actually gain anything due to hit 1 time

ty have great day

I don't know if anything has changed but this does seem to work as written

Problem was solved. Topic is closed because of not relevant. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.