[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Essence of Hermit

11 posts in this topic

The Essence of Hermit item is supposed to be usable to turn a 3-star hermit into a 4-star hermit. I can't find anywhere to use these? Is the 3-Star hermit required to be orange? If so the wording needs to say so because if that is the case I just wasted 25000 hero spirits buying an item I can't use.

Yes a 3star orange hermit is required, and chances are the item is event only and hasnt been release yet.

I got my answer from support. You need a three star orange, a three star purple, and 50 essence from the hero store. It is near IMPOSSIBLE.

If that's the answer from support they don't know what they are talking about.

To make 4 star you just need Ess of Hermit x 50 (I can't see these in hero store, but i guess they appear when you are level 80?)

However the pre-req for this is that you have to have an Orange lv 90 hermit to start with

Capture.PNG

Edited by S6.Angelfire

Hi , 

You will find the essence of hermit when you had unlock the dark path level 35 . Dark path level 35 will be available once you reach level 80 / 85 if not mistaken. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks

Edited by Joe Kruf

And each essence will cost 1500 hero spirit.

hermit is available to buy at store or obtain as reward during the server start by maintain in top rank.

Yes I am aware of all of this. I was trying to get clarification since I bought essence and the description did not indicate that your hermit had to be orange in order to upgrade it to 4 stars. My hope was to get them to clarify the item description.

20 hours ago, Joe Kruf said:

You will find the essence of hermit when you had unlock the dark path level 35 . Dark path level 35 will be available once you reach level 80 / 85 if not mistaken. 

Im guessing its 85, since im 80 and i can see the item in the shop, but cant obtain it just yet

- ugh 5 more levels to go :/

You are very scary already at now.. :P:P

With hermit red ... you will be unbeatable..