[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Governor Challenge

10 posts in this topic

Belle when you gonna learn it's all in vein, their not interested - Again in new update they added 2 features no one knows what to do in them but i did see they put the price of there Superfund up, they must be lacking money, They ask for suggestions and players tell them but we know personally they wont be listened to - every open server is dead were crying out for merges already - The game it self is good and fun but its not being run correctly and thats why its failing bad - i have stopped spending and have done for a few weeks when my vip runs out tomorrow i wont be renewing it - i refuse to pay for stuff way over the odds and i wont donate (as they like to call it) to a poorly run business 

This event does not work. You can click on the event, but it doesn't go anywhere.

Good day to you, Belle Irlan!

Icon of this event has been added incorrectly. Please wait for the further updates.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

when is the next update to fix all the bugs for call for battle and governor challenge ?

7 hours ago, Joe Kruf said:

when is the next update to fix all the bugs for call for battle and governor challenge ?

Call for battle and Governor Challenge are considered as one glitch. They will be fixed in one of the next updates. We can't tell you exactly in what of them exactly.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Technical Support said:

Call for battle and Governor Challenge are considered as one glitch. They will be fixed in one of the next updates. We can't tell you exactly in what of them exactly.

Joe Kruf this was for you.

1 person likes this

We have checked just now this event "Call to Battle" and it works as it should. So, now you can login on server, where you play and take part in this event or killing the Governor.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day.

Problem was solved. Topic is closed. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.