[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

Talent Card

10 posts in this topic

At level 80 opens a new opportunity to strengthen your heroes - Talent Card XGame - Google Chrome 2016-08-17 14.33.23.png.

At the moment in the game there are following types of cards:

Purple Card of Justice: increases personal healing effects by 10%.

Purple Card of Battle Chariot: increases block by 15%.

Purple Card of Emperor: at the beginning of the battle, damage received is reduced by 16% for 2 turns.

Purple Card of Pope: every turn, the opponent loses health equal to 3% of the character’s attack. The opponent’s defense stats do not modify this effect.

Purple Card of Lovers: if the target has more than 70% HP, damage dealt is increased by 20%.

Purple Card of Mage: when HP drops below 30%, increases chance of ignoring damage by 6% for two turns. Activates no more than once per battle.

Purple Card of Priestess: increases critical damage by 15%.

Purple Card of Empress: when HP drops below 30%, restores 20% HP. Activates no more than once per battle.

Purple Card of Fool: Reflects 3% damage, but no more than 50% of current HP.

Orange Card of Justice: increases personal healing effects by 15%.

Orange Card of Battle Chariot: increases block by 25%.

Orange Card of Emperor: at the beginning of the battle, damage received is reduced by 24% for 2 turns.

Orange Card of Pope: every turn, the opponent loses health equal to 5% of the character’s attack. The opponent’s defense stats do not modify this effect.

Orange Card of Lovers: if the target has more than 50% HP, damage dealt is increased by 20%.

Orange Card of Mage: when HP drops below 50%, increases chance of ignoring damage by 8% for two turns. Activates no more than once per battle.

Orange Card of Priestess: increases critical damage by 25%.

Orange Card of Empress: when HP drops below 30%, restores 30% HP. Activates no more than once per battle.

Orange Card of Fool: Reflects 5% damage, but no more than 50% of current HP.

Red Card of Pope: every turn, the opponent loses health equal to 8% of the character’s attack. The opponent’s defense stats do not modify this effect.

Red Card of Emperor: at the beginning of the battle, damage received is reduced by 24% for 3 turns.

Red Card of Priestess: increases critical damage by 35%.

Red Card of Mage: when HP drops below 50%, increases chance of ignoring damage by 12% for two turns. Activates no more than once per battle.

Red Card of  Fool: Reflects 8% damage, but no more than 50% of current HP.

Fragments of Talent Cards can be received in Battle - Rise of the Machines XGame - Google Chrome 2016-08-17 15.39.15.png. By opening the reward for killing robots you have a chance to receive a Chest of Talent Card Set.

From location 1 and 2 - you get Purple Fragments of Card.

From location 4, 5, 7, and 8 - you get Purple and Orange Fragments of Card.

The same Fragments of Cards and Cards you can get in “Card Master” event.

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-08-17 16.22.13.png

Fragments of Card can be exchanged in Card Exchange boutique XGame - Google Chrome 2016-08-17 16.24.25.png.

77_wbmTlL74B4DoCEOxwE5p0E5bBsnFuMAOdGhhJ

When you open “Talent” menu Talent cards.jpg Equipment, Level up, Disassemble of Cards will be available to you:

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-08-24 15.57.46.jpg

Every hero can be equipped with 3 Cards. Additional slots open with Key of Fate t_1N1L1G4RXc8eUDFOBjYkuPXSCRJiLPkcP0Babo.

Disassemble:

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-08-24 16.04.24.jpg

Every card can be disassembled. From this disassembled card you receive Magic of Fate, which can be used to increase card level.

Level up:

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-08-24 16.08.53.jpg

This function increases card’s level.

i got the chariot card what gives +15% block,i euqiped it it gived me 3000 BR more but tha stat dont changed it char window

19 hours ago, fb130672990715045 said:

i got the chariot card what gives +15% block,i euqiped it it gived me 3000 BR more but tha stat dont changed it char window

As far as I understand it, that 15% is a battle chance meaning you won't see a change in stat.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, fb130672990715045 said:

what that mean battlechance?the card says skill

the percentage chance skill will take effect during a fight.

On 8/24/2016 at 8:24 AM, Forum administrator said:

From location 1 and 2 - you get Purple Fragments of Card.

From location 4, 5, 7, and 8 - you get Purple and Orange Fragments of Card.

I noticed you skipped 3 and 6, the mech bosses. Are they not supposed to give card fragments?

5 minutes ago, Jasper Lewis said:

I noticed you skipped 3 and 6, the mech bosses. Are they not supposed to give card fragments?

correct. although it wouldn't shock me if there is a very small chance.

I have few questions about cards:

1. Card Master

Is there any chance on getting anything card related for coupons? The description of the event isn't clear in this regard and suggests that the only possible card rewards can be obtained by gold bets.

2. Rise of the machines

Is there any chance on getting anything card related from clearing robots? At this point I'm around 35/50 of first blessing chest and never got anything there. Does the chance only exist by opening chests for gold or is it the same? (First chest for clearing the robot per day vs 20 chests for gold). 

3. Rise of the machines

Somewhere around Russian language forum I saw a screenshot of stages 1m BR + that depicted Elemental Runes and Fragments of card - is this still in game? the screenshot was around half a year old, so I would like to confirm it's still possible.

4. Key of Fate

Is there any other way of attaining this item other then spending 600 gold in store?

5. Overall Cards

Is the intention of this feature to be unattainable before getting a higher lvl, being lucky while spending money?

It does unlock at 80 and a lot my guild mates are asking about it, so I would like to get some information to be sure I'm correct while giving them advice. As this feature stands when you start at 80 you generally are only able to clear 2 fights. This means that to get 1 purple card you'd need to do it everyday for 250 days. Now, obviously with the time the character progress would also increase, but my point is - Shouldn't this feature be unlocked at 100? As it looks right now I assume I will get 1 purple card somewhere around 103 lvl while I currently have 85. Is being lucky with money the only possibility to get it before 100? I did saw some people getting them on Card Master, but sadly on my way to ViP2 I had no such luck and as it's stands this feature seems to be unlocked but unusable for around 20lvl's for me and my friends.

Also, the "chance" I refer to in this post should be higher then getting breakthrough stone from prayer.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by fb1738908459760828

16 hours ago, fb1738908459760828 said:

I have few questions about cards:

1. Card Master

Is there any chance on getting anything card related for coupons? The description of the event isn't clear in this regard and suggests that the only possible card rewards can be obtained by gold bets.

2. Rise of the machines

Is there any chance on getting anything card related from clearing robots? At this point I'm around 35/50 of first blessing chest and never got anything there. Does the chance only exist by opening chests for gold or is it the same? (First chest for clearing the robot per day vs 20 chests for gold). 

3. Rise of the machines

Somewhere around Russian language forum I saw a screenshot of stages 1m BR + that depicted Elemental Runes and Fragments of card - is this still in game? the screenshot was around half a year old, so I would like to confirm it's still possible.

4. Key of Fate

Is there any other way of attaining this item other then spending 600 gold in store?

5. Overall Cards

Is the intention of this feature to be unattainable before getting a higher lvl, being lucky while spending money?

It does unlock at 80 and a lot my guild mates are asking about it, so I would like to get some information to be sure I'm correct while giving them advice. As this feature stands when you start at 80 you generally are only able to clear 2 fights. This means that to get 1 purple card you'd need to do it everyday for 250 days. Now, obviously with the time the character progress would also increase, but my point is - Shouldn't this feature be unlocked at 100? As it looks right now I assume I will get 1 purple card somewhere around 103 lvl while I currently have 85. Is being lucky with money the only possibility to get it before 100? I did saw some people getting them on Card Master, but sadly on my way to ViP2 I had no such luck and as it's stands this feature seems to be unlocked but unusable for around 20lvl's for me and my friends.

Also, the "chance" I refer to in this post should be higher then getting breakthrough stone from prayer.

Thank you for your time.

1. No.

2. You can get card fragments once you reach 50/50. And then after getting enough fragments get cards.

3. Elemental runes are part of the game and can be bought in the store or earned as rewards in Call to Battle. In the store the chest costs 20 gold and looks like a slightly different shaped present than normal. It's kinda hexagon shaped.

4. No.

5. It is designed to be a grind, but if you have and are willing to spend gold you can get an advantage just like any other aspect of the game. Many higher level functions currently require you to spend gold you either purchase or attain through grinding in events. 

1 person likes this

Can you provide the different combos and the combo effect available?

Can you have a purple card and an orange card on the same hero or do they all need to be same color?

How many purple cards do you need to disassemble to upgrade a purple card to orange? Does it take the same amount from of orange to upgrade to red?