[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Concerns

28 posts in this topic

I want to start a topic regarding concerns that have been expressed to me and in the chats.

1) Costs of items. Many items have a highly prohibitive cost and no way to obtain without spending an exorbitant amount of money. Many of the recent "events" have included so very nice prizes, but require spending amounts of money that are just ridiculous. Calculations on the panda mount during a recent event would have required someone who wanted the item to spend $800. This amounts to an entire months rent or a down payment on a car. No digital item can be worth this. We understand having premium pay-to-win style items. VIP is a great example of this implemented in a positive way. But when something as central to this type of game as wings requires at minimum a $20 expenditure and isn't even permanent, this is near-sighted and not customer friendly.

2) Many of the games higher level features are inaccessible to someone who can't/won't spend money. Items such as Talent Cards, Astral Engraving materials, and Breakthrough Stones are not available to obtain in any way other than purchasing with gold. In many cases you need an amount of gold far beyond what can be easily earned through normal playing. And that's in the rare cases when you can use "Reward" gold and aren't required to use "Refilled" gold. This is driving away many non-cash players.

3) Gold should be gold. No more of this "refilled" vs "reward" stuff.

4) Resource scarcity. Some resources, specifically mithril, is unobtainable in quantities that can be useful. Molding requires such high amounts of the material, but you acquire it at a rate 1/10th of the other materials used for molding. I currently, for example, have enough Rank 2 Diamonds and Metorites to mold 2 thunder swords. However I only have a quarter of the mithril needed to mold just one. This rate of return makes no sense.

These are just a few things I have heard from players and feel like I should be bringing to the attention of those who can make a change. Please take this under advisement before more great players leave this game.

thanks. 

1 person likes this

There are people who pay the outrageous amounts of money. Like for example on my server, a player is vip 8, and the same person has (at least) two other accounts on that same server (Gunland) which are vip 3. Cregames says multiple accounts are ok. Even if all the multiples are in the same guild. I don't see how this is right. Especially considering that it is against Facebook's rules to have multiple accounts. And as the only way to have multiple characters on one server is by breaking Facebook''s rules... But yeah, the prices of items are horrible. I did pay to get to VIP 3, and bought wings. Still have to pay 20 gold every week to keep them activated. Unfortunately ancient feathers don't drop very often in the Tower. 

1 person likes this

I dont mind the super expensive items that only the rich kids can afford.

But the lack of resources and availability of items for gold ONLY is not right.  

There is serious issues with earning gold in this game.  You can only get it from Feast 2 times a day and need to be extremely lucky. Or be very geared to own land for 10 gold a day.  Or get lucky and kill the boss that spawns a few times a day.

I'm among the top players on my server and only can earn 20ish gold a day.  And I'm VIP 3.

I expect these complaints to fall on deaf money stuffed ears.  Prove me wrong CreaLames!

1 person likes this

On 8/18/2016 at 2:28 PM, fb10207156293807780 said:

I expect these complaints to fall on deaf money stuffed ears.

.......... crickets.........

1 person likes this

On 18.08.2016 at 9:47 PM, fb10209166711679068 said:

There are people who pay the outrageous amounts of money. Like for example on my server, a player is vip 8, and the same person has (at least) two other accounts on that same server (Gunland) which are vip 3. Cregames says multiple accounts are ok. Even if all the multiples are in the same guild. I don't see how this is right. Especially considering that it is against Facebook's rules to have multiple accounts. And as the only way to have multiple characters on one server is by breaking Facebook''s rules... But yeah, the prices of items are horrible. I did pay to get to VIP 3, and bought wings. Still have to pay 20 gold every week to keep them activated. Unfortunately ancient feathers don't drop very often in the Tower. 

We haven't told you that having multiple accounts is OK or something like this. We have told you that if you have proofs that these two accounts belong to one person, so sen them to us. We can't block player for no reason! Having more than one account violates the terms of use not only Facebook, but also the rules of our game. We have checked those accounts and can tell you that sometimes they are both active and players play from these two accounts. It may be so, that wife and her husband play in this game or may be two sisters or sister and brother. So, seems like they are real players who like to play together and sometimes one of them plays individually. Playing and enjoying our game is not against the rules.

On 18.08.2016 at 10:28 PM, fb10207156293807780 said:

I dont mind the super expensive items that only the rich kids can afford.

But the lack of resources and availability of items for gold ONLY is not right.  

There is serious issues with earning gold in this game.  You can only get it from Feast 2 times a day and need to be extremely lucky. Or be very geared to own land for 10 gold a day.  Or get lucky and kill the boss that spawns a few times a day.

I'm among the top players on my server and only can earn 20ish gold a day.  And I'm VIP 3.

I expect these complaints to fall on deaf money stuffed ears.  Prove me wrong CreaLames!

We can tell you only that gold was originally created as a donation game currency. So, that's why there are two types of Gold: refilled and reward Gold. You can get reward Gold with some small chance and you can buy not all but lots of items in game, using reward Gold. For refilled Gold you can buy every item in game which is sold for Gold. Therefore, do not abuse this currency. It was originally created for supporting the game.

I actually played Magerealm and you could get any item in game but more slowly than buying support currency.  

I feel free players should be able to earn any item they want in game.  That would allow paid players to have more teammates and increase the longevity of this game.  

You're already hosting the servers, it costs you nothing to allow currency to be earned in game, and creates more incentive for people to keep playing.

2 people like this

15 hours ago, fb10207156293807780 said:

I actually played Magerealm and you could get any item in game but more slowly than buying support currency.  

I feel free players should be able to earn any item they want in game.  That would allow paid players to have more teammates and increase the longevity of this game.  

You're already hosting the servers, it costs you nothing to allow currency to be earned in game, and creates more incentive for people to keep playing.

Try to take part in offline events like this one: https://www.facebook.com/gunsandmagic/photos/a.300317620299692.1073741828.271467066518081/330914143906706/?type=3&theater. At this moment we can't remove donation Gold currency and make it as accessible as Dimes or Coupons. It will be unfair to the players who have helped and supported our game with donations.

I don't think anyone is asking that you remove purchasable gold (although I would stop calling it donation Gold. It's a purchase. Not a donation.). I think what the players have expressed is regret and anger that some items in the game that are necessary to progress to higher levels are unattainable without spending real world money. Items like talent cards, wing upgrade stones, many of the fashion upgrade items, and other "end game" materials are available only to those willing to spend a lot of money. What the players want is a way to acquire these through in game means.

1 hour ago, Belle Irlan said:

I don't think anyone is asking that you remove purchasable gold (although I would stop calling it donation Gold. It's a purchase. Not a donation.). I think what the players have expressed is regret and anger that some items in the game that are necessary to progress to higher levels are unattainable without spending real world money. Items like talent cards, wing upgrade stones, many of the fashion upgrade items, and other "end game" materials are available only to those willing to spend a lot of money. What the players want is a way to acquire these through in game means.

Our answer is still the same as earlier. Purchasing and donation are the things very close to each other in meanings, because in both cases players help developers and say "thanks" in such way for the game they like and love. We don't wont to argue if some players understand it in different meanings. Gold means Gold and it is the in-game current for making in-game purchases/donations. Players have some chance to get reward Gold and lots of items can be bought exactly for reward Gold. We already working and thinking about making gold more accessible currency, but not all at once, and not in a single update. Players who have paid have no less respect than those players who play for free! And it is very very important. We respect opinion of every player, so be patient =)

On 8/22/2016 at 7:17 AM, Technical Support said:

We haven't told you that having multiple accounts is OK or something like this. We have told you that if you have proofs that these two accounts belong to one person, so sen them to us. We can't block player for no reason! Having more than one account violates the terms of use not only Facebook, but also the rules of our game. We have checked those accounts and can tell you that sometimes they are both active and players play from these two accounts. It may be so, that wife and her husband play in this game or may be two sisters or sister and brother. So, seems like they are real players who like to play together and sometimes one of them plays individually. Playing and enjoying our game is not against the rules.

Oh yes you did. I still have the email you sent me. Here it is, copies and pasted:

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 4:14 AM, Creagames Support <customer@creagames.com> wrote:

Good day to you, !

Your ticket is #GP1103.

Fortunately our game can not be hacked because all data is stored on our servers, rather than on our player's PCs. It is not forbidden to create several game accounts. Not prohibited and to donate on each of them.

We have checked these players. Fays Brute has VIP level 3 and he really donates in our game. Fays Tank has VIP level 3 too and he donates in our game too.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

-- 
Best Regards, 
Support Creagames
1 person likes this

It is really a shame. I love this game. It is a great game. But allowing someone with obvious multiple accounts to get by with it just because you can make money off of them. This affects other players, many of whom also pay money to buy things in your game. Making multiples and putting all of the characters in the same guild gives a very unfair advantage. And that is just one example. And this person has created another multiple besides Fays Brute and Fays Tank. They now also have Fays Pet. Interesting. And you think these could be family members of the main account owner?

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, fb10209166711679068 said:

Oh yes you did. I still have the email you sent me. Here it is, copies and pasted:

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 4:14 AM, Creagames Support <customer@creagames.com> wrote:

Good day to you, !

Your ticket is #GP1103.

Fortunately our game can not be hacked because all data is stored on our servers, rather than on our player's PCs. It is not forbidden to create several game accounts. Not prohibited and to donate on each of them.

We have checked these players. Fays Brute has VIP level 3 and he really donates in our game. Fays Tank has VIP level 3 too and he donates in our game too.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

-- 
Best Regards, 
Support Creagames

Yes, it is not forbidden to create several game accounts... If you are different persons! So you have your own account on facebook and for example your sister or brother wants to play in our game, but they don't know how to register on facebook (they must be older 13 years!), so you may help him/her with registering account. Also you may help him/her to begin the game. It is forbidden to create different accounts by your own! So, personally one player/one real human can't have more than one account and it is forbidden to create multiple accounts! Each player is responsible for his personal account, so if something will happen with player's account!

Also, according to our personal game rules (besides, but including Facebook rules) each player must abide by our rules! 

Paragaph 5 (https://www.creagames.com/license-agreement) says:

"5. A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT PRETEENS AND USERS UNDER 18

1) If you are under 13 you will be able to create an account but unable to disclose personal  data through the game or website. If We find out that any personal data We have collected is  from someone under 13, We will automatically delete it.  

2) We recommend that parents / guardians set up an account and play together with their  children. Many parents have reported that playing CREAGAMES Products as a family is fun  and rewarding. If you are under 13 and purchase our game product, you are representing (i.e.  making a promise) that you have consent from your parents / guardian to use CREAGAMES  Products in accordance with our terms and conditions and terms of conduct. We may stop  any account if we are not satisfied that such consent has been given.  

3) If you are under 18, by using our website you are representing (i.e. making a promise) that  you have consent from your parents / guardian to use CREAGAMES Products in accordance  with our terms and conditions and terms of conduct. We may stop any account if We are not  satisfied that such consent has been given.  

4) If We are told by a parent / guardian that their child has lied about their age when  registering for CREAGAMES Products, We will stop the account provided We have  information which satisfies us that the reporting person is indeed the parent or guardian."

Also, there are rules about "1. YOUR ACCOUNT, USERNAME AND PASSWORD", where says: "5) You are responsible for the activities of all persons who use your password to gain access  to your account. To help ensure the safety of your password, you must keep your computer free of viruses and other malicious code including Trojans." and so on. 

Infringement of rules can be punished with a temporary or permanent blocking of player's account.

All links on our rules and privacy:

- App Privacy (clickable)

- App Terms (clickable)

- Game Rules (clickable)

Thank you for your request.

16 hours ago, fb10209166711679068 said:

It is really a shame. I love this game. It is a great game. But allowing someone with obvious multiple accounts to get by with it just because you can make money off of them. This affects other players, many of whom also pay money to buy things in your game. Making multiples and putting all of the characters in the same guild gives a very unfair advantage. And that is just one example. And this person has created another multiple besides Fays Brute and Fays Tank. They now also have Fays Pet. Interesting. And you think these could be family members of the main account owner?

Provide at least some evidence that these people are completely different to Facebook. Not to us. Because if this player plays from multiple accounts, so these multiple accounts were firstly created on Facebook. 

You people will never admit to being wrong about anything. You know as well as I do what you meant when you said "not forbidden to create several accounts." You also know that players cannot tell what the Facebook accounts of other players are. The truth is you have to protect Mr. Moneybags at the expense of all other players. Fine and dandy. As I said in an email I sent, I hope you are enjoying the thousands of dollars you are receiving from Fayvitt and all his other accounts: Fays Tank, Fays Brute, Fays Pet, and Fays Tart. And however many others he has created with not so obvious names. Yes enjoy his money, cause I have spent my last on this game.

49 minutes ago, fb10209166711679068 said:

You people will never admit to being wrong about anything. You know as well as I do what you meant when you said "not forbidden to create several accounts." You also know that players cannot tell what the Facebook accounts of other players are. The truth is you have to protect Mr. Moneybags at the expense of all other players. Fine and dandy. As I said in an email I sent, I hope you are enjoying the thousands of dollars you are receiving from Fayvitt and all his other accounts: Fays Tank, Fays Brute, Fays Pet, and Fays Tart. And however many others he has created with not so obvious names. Yes enjoy his money, cause I have spent my last on this game.

We don't want to argue with you. But we will repeat our previous answer to you: "Provide at least some evidence that these people are completely different to Facebook. Not to us. Because if this player plays from multiple accounts, so these multiple accounts were firstly created on Facebook". We also gave you the most possible disclosed answer earlier before that one response. We don't protect "Mr. Moneybags". We protect every our player, so the game process must be comfortale for everyone. They do not violate Facebook terms and terms of our game. We think this thread is closed!

We still accept any other concerns =)

In order for the game to have clear proof that these are indeed multi accounts you need hard evidence like an admission in chat or something as near as that or otherwise the game will be in breach and be done for banning someone who could be in fact a wife or a sister who lives in that same household who plays with his or hers own facebook but the IP address is the same - so this is what i recommend - facebook has a strict multi account user structure you should address this matter to facebook who is permitted to ban the facebook account until he or she can provide passport or licence (drivers) evidence if the player is true they will photocopy and simply give facebook what it requires to have their facebook account re opened if its a multi chances are slim that the player will try to re activate the account then the game will see the other account inactive in which then the game can take action on the main - as a ex GM i agree theirs many faults in game but this 1 is not a game issues unless cast iron proof is obtained thank you

1 person likes this

Get back on topic, this tread is about in game gold earning and/or game progression without paying.

1 person likes this

It is really a shame that this topic got high jacked over something that should be addressed by Facebook and not the game.

Could we please get back on topic. 

One thing that has been ignored that bothers me more each day is the lack of ways to get Mithril, Rank 2. This item is so important for molding, but can't be acquired in many ways at all. It can't even be purchased in any quantity to be useful. I was hoping that unlocking Tier 2 of the Team Dungeon would move from getting rank 1 to rank 2 Mithril, but instead it skips right over it to Rank 3. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? You need so much of this to mold gear, but you can't acquire it in a way that is proportional to the other two molding materials (diamonds and metorite are awarded at such a rate that I have way more of those than I need.)

And also several players have brought Breakthrough stones to my attention. These items are key to using the formation feature, but as of right now there is only one way to acquire these in game and that is through Sacred Pond. And even then the drop rate appears to be exceedingly low. Is there any way to make these available in store?

1 person likes this

Was not trying to "hijack" the forum. Was just one of my "concerns" about the game. As a matter of fact, when I first addressed this subject via email with support, I was told to post in the forums about it. They said this was a problem for moderators, not tech support. Perhaps they should have told me then to address it with Facebook. But they did not.

I did mention as well in my first post about the fact that when you buy wings, you have to pay 20 gold a week to keep them activated whilst you wait for ancient feathers to drop from the tower. And generally I have only gotten 4 at a time, and so it takes a while. Though I have gotten a little luckier, the last couple times. So far I have paid 60 gold in addition to the initial 399 gold I paid for the wings.

2 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

It is really a shame that this topic got high jacked over something that should be addressed by Facebook and not the game.

Could we please get back on topic. 

One thing that has been ignored that bothers me more each day is the lack of ways to get Mithril, Rank 2. This item is so important for molding, but can't be acquired in many ways at all. It can't even be purchased in any quantity to be useful. I was hoping that unlocking Tier 2 of the Team Dungeon would move from getting rank 1 to rank 2 Mithril, but instead it skips right over it to Rank 3. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? You need so much of this to mold gear, but you can't acquire it in a way that is proportional to the other two molding materials (diamonds and metorite are awarded at such a rate that I have way more of those than I need.)

Yes, we know about how it is hard to get game resources such as mythril or stones. Molding isn't easy too. But we in technical support play this game too and we have personal game accounts in here and play in game honestly without getting special items. So in game we the simple players. If we want to get Gold, we buy it. if we want to get Dimes, we play as hard as we can to get Dimes. We can agree that it is not so easy to level up your character and your character's recruits, and all the equipment they have... And so on... But we have what we have. If players will recieve game items easier and in larger (than now) quantities, then the gameplay will be not so addictive.

I think that maybe my point wasn't made clear enough. My concern with the molding issue is this:

I am a daily player who does EVERY possible event and quest. Therefore I am a great example of someone who acquires all possible resources. As you can see from the image below the problem is not the grind or my desire to play. the problem with these resources is the unbalanced way in which the are acquired. As you can see I have enough diamonds and metorites to mold this sword 3 times. But I don't have enough mithril to mold it even once. Since these three materials only serve one purpose, improving gear, it seems odd that the rate they are acquired is so disproportionate. Why is it set up in such a way that the ratio of items acquired is (diamonds/metorites/mithril) 50/20/1 when in order to use them the ratios are set up as 3/1.5/1 for all items.

Don't get me wrong I love the game, but players are reaching this point where they can't do anything with their gear thanks to the item ratios and are quitting. I have seen a bunch of players on my server in the last week that are abandoning the game around level 70 because of this very issue.

Thank you for listening and showing that the game is in fact listening to player feedback.

Molding.PNG

Also another truth is many free players as well as cashers (like me ) once they reach lvl 70 all the other stuff that unlocks from then on like gem mark and talent cards and pixel engraving all requires cash - its cash cash cash and this games favoured amount of 1 thousand pounds / euros or bucks coz thats what they value there event prizes to be won at - greed - churn and burn - oh by way server 1 really needs a merge and so does server 2 their was 6 in S1 FOR GUILD WAR IN TOTAL tonight thank you

Edited by SwiftJustice

13 hours ago, SwiftJustice said:

Also another truth is many free players as well as cashers (like me ) once they reach lvl 70 all the other stuff that unlocks from then on like gem mark and talent cards and pixel engraving all requires cash - its cash cash cash and this games favoured amount of 1 thousand pounds / euros or bucks coz thats what they value there event prizes to be won at - greed - churn and burn - oh by way server 1 really needs a merge and so does server 2 their was 6 in S1 FOR GUILD WAR IN TOTAL tonight thank you

I play on Server 4 and 5, and can agree a merge would be welcome here too,  just way too many quit when the could not progress with out a buttload of cash,  about 3/4 of our cashers quit in the first few weeks, when the greed was really revealed. These Chinese browser games are all the same, super generous first week then wicked greedy and could care less if you stay.  Focus is on churning out new servers weekly, heck DAILY if possible.  They could do SO much more and make these games last much longer with the tools at hand.  If only they were not SOOOOOO Greedy.

1 person likes this