[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
fb106956799749936

Creagames not updating Trialpay that I got to level 40

3 posts in this topic

Support Creagames ticket is #P1018

Creagames has not updated Trialpay that I got to level 40

I was told ""if you have problems with getting credits on TrialPay, so you need to register an account of our forum, using your e-mail, on what your facebook account is registered. And after that problem may be solved."

I have now registered but no credit so far, please advise, thanks for any help

Good day to you, fb106956799749936! 

You distort the information, that we have provided you. Below you can see the quote from our letter to you.

Good day to you, Shinycleavag!

Your ticket is #P1018.

We can't inform and support our players about their problems with TrialPay or any other credit bonus systems. We don't have all kinds of information about such systems and how they work. We know only that if you have problems with getting credits on TrialPay, so you need to register an account of our forum, using your e-mail, on what your facebook account is registered. And after that problem may be solved. It helped with TrialPay and we don't know how it works with other credit systems, so we are sorry, but we can help our players only about the game processes. 

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

As it is stated above, we do not give advices about services like TrialPay because we do not know on which system they work and how their function. The provided solution is not completely true and not 100% completely working. This decision was sent to us by one of our players and it helped many other players with their TrialPay problems . We are sorry if it does not work in your case.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

Topic is closed due to duplication of request.

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.