[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

Recruitment of Game chat moderators

59 posts in this topic

On 12.11.2017 at 5:31 PM, fb1646914872095959 said:

1. Nightfister

2. i played a lot of mmorpgs mostly Last Chaos and now only Guns´n´magic

3.EU1 and i have also character´s on EU3 and 5 to explain and help new players on this game

4. i like to help the lower ones and i try to keep a peaceful atmosphere on the server.

5. i am football trainer for U14. I also like to play games and take time with my family

6. i am in the game from 3:30 am till 5 am and from 3:30 pm till 9 pm sometimes more

7. Maennerclown

8. maik.jaskowiak101011@gmail.com

Excuse me, i was nervous. It isn´t EU3 and 5 where i have another char it is EU2 and 4. But my Main character is Nightfister.

1. Your nickname in the game

KIEFER KODA

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience

I have been playing these games for over 5 years

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers

Kiefer Kodla
ID: 25769805801
SERVER:
S6: Fallen King

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator

I enjoy the game and like to help new players find their way. Also I notice that sometimes players get caught up in language that is offensive.

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.

I am a computer tech. For 20 years I have had my own small biz

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats

I am on most of the day off and on

7. Your nickname in Skype

Isaac

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit)

isaackeels@gmail.com and isaackeels@yahoo.com

1. Mythos

2. Have tried some but now i only play this game

3. Mythos

ID: 21474837000
SERVER:
EU5: Diamond Sword

4. It is all about the pleasure of assisting and keeping a peaceful and happy atmosphere

5. I am a businessman for almost 20 years now. I like spending time with my family and friends. Also like fishing :D

6. I am in the game for many hours mostly from midday till midnight and sometimes more

7. Mythos Greece

8. karakolidis@gmail.com

Sally Owen

ID:206158430780

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience

Played many others, but as of right now just guns n magic

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers

S:48, i tried another server but stayed with s:48 because the players there are great, friendly and helpful

Because i like to help others and try to assist in whichever way i can. Keep things peaceful and easy.

Aside from playing guns n magic, i enjoy reading, watching movies and spending time with my family.

Im pretty much online all day every day...even when i sleep my game is open.

i dont use skype but if its necessary i will create an account

edpmeyer@gmail.com

1. Belle Lewis is my Nickname in game

2. I played many games for years. Played Kingsroad for a long time, Starcolony and i have Onlinegamingexperience for over 10+ years.

3. My Server was EU3 and now the merged EU

4. I like to help players and  i want that all players can have the gaming experience that i enjoyed now for over one year and would like to have it also.     Want to share the love for Guns and Magic with the new generation of players.

5. My Name is Silvia and coming from Germany. I´m a fulltime Mom and enjoying Onlinegames. My hobbies are dancing and my love for Music.

6. I can be here most of the regular playtimes between 10 am and 22 pm

7. My Skype Nickname: paul.silvia376 (Belle Lewis)

8. Gmail Adress: paul.silvia376@gmail.com

Edited by Belle Lewis
Showed wrong

1. Belle Lewis is my Nickname in game

2. I played many games for years. Played Kingsroad for a long time, Starcolony and i have Onlinegamingexperience for over 10+ years.

3. My Server was EU3 and now the merged EU

4. I like to help players and  i want that all players can have the gaming experience that i enjoyed now for over one year and would like to have it also.     Want to share the love for Guns and Magic with the new generation of players.

5. My Name is Silvia and coming from Germany. I´m a fulltime Mom and enjoying Onlinegames. My hobbies are dancing and my love for Music.

6. I can be here most of the regular playtimes between 10 am and 22 pm

7. My Skype Nickname: paul.silvia376 (Belle Lewis)

8. Gmail Adress: paul.silvia376@gmail.com

http://prntscr.com/iw1ohs - The person who threatened you on facebook wants to be a moderator. Very funny

Edited by fb1808078125923150
add screenshot

1. My game nickname is Kruzifx

2.  I have been playing MMO RPG games for 10 years.

3. Main server is S54 Mystery

4. I would like to be a game chat moderator because i enjoy helping others and to keep the game friendly, fair, and safe  for everyone.I am a people person and i feel when new users join it is important to welcome them and offer any help that is needed. Let them know they can ask you any time.New users are the future of GM. we need them and if treated right and fairly and given the proper direction they will want to stay. and as a Moderator this would be my goal to make sure and help as much as i can. and to keep the peace between players and try to help them work out any problems they might have with each other.  

5. A Little about myself:  I am a designer on a virtual RPG called IMVU where I design and make the clothes for the avatars. I been creating 6 plus years with 3 active shops that are fully stocked for purchases from members of the game. I also help new members of the game with items to get them started such as gifts from my shop which I choose randomly to promote. I choose one new member randomly and take them shoping giving them 20k to fix up their avatar. This is what i do on my other RPG.  I have been a home health care worker for 15 plus years helping others with daily living activities they could not do without me. I enjoy my games and when I am not working i am here on GM and it is the only game I play now. I am deputy guild leader in two guilds on GM and I help the members with anything that is needed. I also notice when new members pop up and I greet them properly. Since 2007 I have been moderator in about 12 diff chat rooms on my RPG where I create products. For last 6 years i have my own chat rooms where i select my own moderators to assist  when i can't be there I have right now on my other RPG around 4 chat rooms open for public. Which i check on from time to time. My passion is creating and helping others so being a game chat moderator would be very easy for me as I have over 10 years exp 

6. This is the times i can be here give or take hour here or there.  I can monitor chat on Monday- Friday morning  9:00 a, till 11:00 am  and from 5:00 pm Till 9:00 pm   And on Sat and sun  i am on around the clock all but the few hours i sleep which is around 6 hours sat and 6 hours sun. But will be here all my waking hours. Thank you for the opportunity to apply for Gm chat moderator. 

7. Your nickname in Skype ElenaAzrael

8. Your Gmail address:   Cora5670@gmail.com

C H A O S

WoW since bc, kingsroad, guns an magic, forges conquer, clash of war, starcraft, diablo, destiny 1 and destiny 2, neverwinter and likely countless others

s10 and s60

to keep this a fun friendly game that everyone can love and enjoy, there is no need for people to be hostile.

i am a chef a father of 2 and a husband, i enjoy gaming it gives me a chance to relax from the "chaos" of life itself

i work 4 on 3 off, the 4 on i am available at night past 10pm mountain time - the 3 off i am usually on 14 hours a day as on my days off i become the house hubby

Chaos Bringer

itwontdrain@gmail.com

Svengaar

ID:402021893335

2. Your browser MMO RPG game experience

As of now I only play Guns n Magic, Hero Wars, and  Pokemon Mega .I have played many games in the past  and is far too much to list.  I have been a moderator on a few games as well.

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional server

s95 is the only server that I have played on.

I am a friendly outgoing person that likes to help others. I try to help people with questions and tips if I can.  Keep things peaceful, simple and enjoyable for everyone.

I am a disabled military veteran and on my spare time I enjoy playing games, meeting new people and having a good time. 

I am available anytime from 11:00am server time until roughly 01:00am server time  

Svengaar

kilobos1@gmail.com