[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

Recruitment of Game chat moderators

59 posts in this topic

1. Your nickname in the game

Maleficent

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience

Gaming online from 1999-2017 in various games, World of Warcraft, Runescape Classic, Runescape 2, Runescape 3d, Rscemulation, Elysium-rpg, Land of never ending war, Aardwolf, guns and magic.  Was a chat and player mod on RSCE, Forum mod on runescape.tip.it, chat, player mod, admin assistant on Elysium, Admin, Builder, and Coder on Land of Never Ending War.

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers

S15: Revenant & S7: Twilight

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator

I've been in many leadership role positions in games both as player or staff, never once had it taken away from an abusive of power.  I'm responsible and take those positions and any future positions I acquire in my gaming career as serious and give it my all.  I'm impartial towards all, show no judgement nor am I biased in any form when conducting duties that pertain to staffing a game.  One thing I've learned throughout playing games that I also mod on, is to not let my personal gaming experience be clouded by the people in question when a decision is to be made in a negative consequence that I've learned to separate what goes on in game character vs character, for staff vs player which I feel isn't something you can teach mods over night and requires a lot of experience to prevent abuse of power to those who had feuds prior to coming into staff power.  I've no need to abuse powers for friends as I've seen people coming into staff positions do later on, no grudges or vengeance; with this I feel I'd be one of the most fair mods this games ever had.  

While tensions are high it's impartial as the staffing member to keep their cool, even under the heat and scrutiny of people ganging up on a decision that is biased due to their guild mate or friends receiving the according punishment that staff deems worthy of delivering. Being able to explain things with a clear, level head and be impartial to all. I have the deserve effect to help other players, especially those that are new in order to help the game strive in player base so that their fun experience can be advertised to friends and family causing a ripple effect so the game as a whole can show growth. My having spent countless hours, days, weeks, months on here has equipped my personal knowledge of the game on a macro and micro scale which has me able to answer to the best of my knowledge any and all questions from players presented before me, those that I don't know the answer to, I would try my best to find the answer and contact them at my earliest convenience an update about the question. 

Personally I feel that there needs to be a couple more GM's for not only world events, but at least 1 if not 2 per server to maintain the peace by server with impartial treatment as well with so many new servers rapidly coming and new players pouring in everyday everywhere. This game has shown great potential over in Russia with over 60 servers, on the raise in EU and I most certainly in America, so would like to be part of the successful team that helps the American servers flourish in the years to come.

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.

I am a Mental Health Counselor that works with Special needs children. Received my Bachelors degree in Sociology at Florida State. Received my masters degree in Psychoanalysis at NYGSP in New York. Working on my MD at NYU to become a Psychiatrist. I enjoy shopping, have an addicting love for video gaming, beaches, the mall, movies, gymnastics, watching movies. 

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats

Whilst finishing my last degree I am taking time off from work to play Guns and Magic full time, so on between 11:00 AM Eastern - 2:00 AM Eastern. On Call of battle between 12:00 Eastern-11:30 PM Eastern aside from event timing. 

7. Your nickname in Skype

gunsandmagic.maleficent@gmail.com

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit)

gunsandmagic.maleficent@gmail.com

Staff feel free to contact me about any question or concerns related to my application, I am free to answer anything best to my ability, look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. My gaming e-mail to log in is different than the gmail provided, due to indicating that it stated '(others won't fit), if required the one I log into the game from, let me know.

1 person likes this

1. Crispin Buti

2. Played Dragon Blood for a while. Love to help others. On from 3am to 12pm daily

3. Server 5 - enternity

4. Love to have fun. and know everyone is having a fun time. have seen times when no mod is on.

5. Play games. Ride my harley, have fun

6. 3am - 10am pst.

7. no camera. don't use skype.

8. jhansen381@gmail.com

1 person likes this

Lucifer

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience

Guns and Magic

S13

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator

to help other players and keep the chat civilized

Engineer self employed.  love games and having friends

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats

10 am EST - 1 am EST, 

chicken15256@gmail.com

chicken15256@gmail.com

1. Your nickname in the game: Freya Chener

2. Your gaming experience: 43 years

3. The main server, as well as minor: [s4] 

4. Why do you want to become a chat moderator : i love this game,want to help other know it well, and to keep order so other will not ruin it

5. Briefly about yourself, what you do, study or work, etc: stuff manager for some years, working for support company , all the free time I spend at the computer specialy this game. 

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats 10am server time - 17:30 server time

7. Your login in Skype for communication with you: roni_talr

8. Your Gmail mail (mail.ru and others are not suitable): ronital1974@gmail.com

On 6/17/2016 at 5:37 AM, Forum administrator said:

We want to make our game good and comfortable, that's why we need your help. 

We need Game chat moderators. And this is a responsible and important job.

Conditions for our future helpers:

1. Responsibility, impartiality, adequacy;

2. Be polite with players in every situation;

2. You have to be at least 16 years old;

3. You snould be online about 3 hours a day;

4. Desire to help players;

5. Knowledge of english;

6. Knowledge of important game moments;

7. You should have Skype to communicate with you. 

Desciption of this position:

The main responsibility of Chat moderator is to keep chat in order. You can't just ban everyone for everything :) 

You should help players and resolve dispute peacefully. You also always should be polite in every chat. 

The moderator, whenever it's possible, should support various dialogues with players in a world and guild chat, thereby showing the presence.

If player doesn't understand something in the game, don't be afraid to help, tell player about guides, or give him a link.

Application example:

For this work you'll get ingame rewards.

Forum Administrator has a right to reject, accept, to freeze, leave for later applications of users without explanation. 

I am santisima

I have dplayed mmos from 1990s even

i play server 15 hav nobodies on 16 and 17 i dont touch now

I find that there are many disagreements that need a mod

I am a blacksmith, have a degree in IT. like to play mmos obviously can build an abomb if needed, lol!

1300 to 0100 server time basically now

no skype

santisimapaschke@gmail.com

1. My nickname in the game: Cloud Gusta

2. My browser MMORPG game experience: Well I have played many games, from Guild Wars to WoW, but you want to know about my Browser based MMORPG experience. I've played Runescape, which I am willing tell you my Runescape username upon request. However while I played Runescape I was friends with two Player Moderators and one Jagex staff member. Past that I tried to stay away from the lesser browser based games, but there was a small strange browser based MMORPG on a forums called zOMG. It was a less functional game and had many issues, not to mention the site closed it down almost a year later because it was not well received.

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers: My main server is 17, however I've played on 16 for quite some time prior to joining my main server.

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator: Because I have noticed a major lack of in game chat Moderation, and wish to assist in helping keep server 17's chat a safe environment for my fellow players.  

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc: Well, I am a fun loving person who, although at time sometime a little eccentric, I enjoy the so far safe and fun chat we've had on server 17. Now I don't want to to seem like a dating site profile, but I enjoy writing, and Carpentry.

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats: I am often online from 12:00 to 04:00. Sometime I happen to be online almost all day and night for a rare total 35 hours straight.

7. My nickname on Skype: Michal.Gusta

8. My Gmail address: RandallwFrost@gmail.com

On 6/17/2016 at 6:37 AM, Forum administrator said:

Melek

It'll age me a bit, but playing MMO's since Ultima Online in 1997.. so 20 years.

S15 with rarely used alt on S9

to help keep the game friendly and fun for all.

I work from home so I have no problems with being online at almost any given time.  When I'm not working I am playing video games.  I have the boring life.

Anytime

jerry_parrott

gastinpa@gmail.com

My nickname ingame is Marcel Gimik on s16 and Galada on S17

I played clash of clans and other mobile games a lot and also played mmorpgs on pc and such.

I play both people about equal so the servers are dream sorcerer and ghost city.

I would like to keep people respectful in game to each other and not cause any drama and keep everyone happy and to keep people from leaving because of a rude individual.

I am going to school for a master degree in business information systems. I like to fish, bowl, and work on my computer and play video games.

available game chat mod times: 9:00 server time till 12:00 time , 13:00 to 15:00 and 21:00 till 1:00

My nickname in Skype is Galada

gmail address:  rjwhite00@gmail.com

1. Your nickname in the game  -  Miastra Thea

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience  -  I don't have a lot of experience in browser games but I've been a Guild Master in WoW and a Guild Master in ESO for many years.

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers  -  S17 Dream Sorcerer - I don't play anywhere else.

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator - S17 Doesn't have any and I play almost all day everyday so I am willing to accept that duty.  This game is a load of fun but S17 is a bit of the "Wild West" right now.

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.  -  I am a hard core gamer and love wonky YouTube videos.  I spend most of my free time gaming on here or on ESO.  Though mostly on here.  I like relaxing and just blowing off steam on a great game is all really.

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats - 10:00 - 23:00  I work so I might miss somethings during the day but I am highly involved in World Chat while also enjoying a great deal of time in Guild Chat as well.  The first thing I do when I log in is open the chat window.  Which if I may be so bold to suggest would be nice if it was open by default.

7. Your nickname in Skype - Miastra Thea

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit)  -  miastra6969@gmail.com

Guns and Magic Character..jpg

Edited by Miastra Thea
Pictures didn't turn out the way I expected them to do. Sorry for any confusion. :)

1. Jhesangot

2. I played Crystal Saga, Wartune, Clash of Clans.

3. Main and only server: S16 Ghost City

4. I want to help people who don't know much about this game to avoid conflict and confusion. I love to chat with others as i help them grow like how others help me.

5. I'm 18 years old. I play this game during my free time. I still go to school but i have time to spare to play. I like dogs and i love playing computer games.

6. Server time from 7:30 PM - 11:50 PM

7. John Rhex

8. johnrhex_0808@gmail.com

1. Your nickname in the game: Neoma Llama

2. Your browser MMO RPG game experience: Runescape, Ministry of War, Knights Road, Wartunes, EverQuest, WoW, Maple Story, FLYFF and a bunch of others I can't remember the names of lol

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers: S17 Dream Sorcerer

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator: I'm a very social person and I like to help everyone. I do not like to see people being or flat out unkind, especially to someone new to the game. As far as I know, everyone on the server I talk to thinks I'm a pretty neat llama.

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc.: I'm an artist, I sketch and paint. I started my own little craft business making cat related items and sell them locally and on etsy because I rescue cats. I like to play video games and be outside. I'm currently in florida taking care of my dad who was diagnosed with cancer Christmas 2015.

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats: I'm usually on by game time 14:00 til 5:00 with a few hours here and there I'm away from the computer helping my dad with something (or at the hospital) or outside doing yard work. 20:00 to 5:00 I'm usually more stationary in the game. Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:30 to 5:00

7. Your nickname in Skype: Neoma Llama

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit): thecraftyneykitten@gmail.com

1. Benis

2. I play browser MMORPG's more or less all day. i usually have 1 or 2 open at a time as they allow me to remain fairly casual.

3. S30: Power of Fire.

4. I adore helping people. I used to be a forum moderator over at R2games for Crystal Saga and League of Angels 2 and feel as though being an in game moderator would be better suited for me as i already spend most of my time ingame already. I get a kick out of helping out others.

5. At the moment i am unemployed so spend most of my days playing my games. When im not playing games i like to work out or write script (Python, HTML and CSS).

6. i can monitor chats anywhere from 8am-8pm EST.

7. Benis93

8. Markhinchcliffe93@gmail.com

Thank you for reading my application :)

Edited by Benis93

Julia Kradan

Played Runescape since 2006, back then it was in browser. Played several more since and this is my new main game.

S25:The Spell

To make a difference in a game I enjoy greatly

I work in IT for all my life, spend a great deal of time gaming, its one of my many joys. Only thing I enjoy more than IT and gaming is my daughter.

Most of the day, from 13:00-23:00

Doomedsole

Doomedsole2@gmail.com

1. Pie

2. Silkroad Online / SRO-R for 10 years total

3. Server 25 - The Spell

4. It seems like a lot of fun to become one. I tend to follow the rules where necessary and wouldn't mind enforcing them. Being apart of this game for almost 6 months, I think I'd like to be part of it even more.

5. Hi I'm pie, everyone in CTB knows me :) ! I like to take care of others who need me, and I like drawing/writing.

6. 13:00 - 1:00, times in between may vary.

7. (It's been like 3 years since I used that... I use discord haha) kanna.desu

8. kannapiegm@gmail.com

Edited by Kannada
1 person likes this

Tanin Waves

W.O.W. Runescape, Everquest, SWTOR, Many Facebook games, I have been a gamer for over 20 years. MMO and RPG have been my favorite games to play as character role play and social game play in my opinion is much better than hack and slash console games.

27 Vendetta, 17 in the past

I have found that many people use chat to convey threats, foul language, and extremely aggravating spamming. It is my goal to help CreaGames moderate this form of chat abuse and maintain its stellar record and view in the publics eye. Using such tools as Translators, impartial view, and a strong background in MMO and RPG social interaction I hope to be an upstanding GM that makes the right decisions and brings those that would hurt the games reputation to justice as the Game rules dictate.

I am 43 and retired due to injury. I love to fish on occasion, go to the beach to commune with nature, and spend most of my time gaming.

I play on my server from 10:00-24:00 daily participating in most events, all daily goals, and inter-server events such as Call To Battle.

Gnibily Treg

sacraligious@gmail.com

a4b13cd2a3afa322f68ffc47f0faeb8c.png

Xuxiym

Played RuneScape for 5 years, some small Facebook mmorpgs for 2 years and World of Warcraft for 3 years.

S7 Twilights is the main server I play on, I've also played on S8 Inferno, S1 First blood and EU1 First Magic.

I've been a chat moderator on many other games because I love when the community is a nice and friendly place for everyone, and I want to help Guns and Magic have a nice and friendly chat for players! Making sure everyone is having fun and being safe when communicating with others makes me feel happy, as I've played games before where people would threaten me or other players in the area / server I was in. Even when I'm not a chat moderator / I'm not moderating the chat I love to cheer people up, even if it's not on a game! 

I'm currently studying some coding languages like Javascript, Python, etc. I love to work on some projects with NodeJS like making a Twitch chat bot or a Discord server bot, I also play some team shooters like CS:GO and Overwatch when I'm not on a MMORPG. I've been gaming since about 2010 and coding since 2015.

Mostly around 10:00 AM MDT to around 2:00 PM MDT, sometimes sooner sometimes later.

skaterwolf69

xuxiym@gmail.com

s38 Moonlight

I played Crystal legacy for around 2 years but it got shut down ):

(also some non-browser mmo rpg like Aura Kingdom and Twin Saga).

I started playing on s29 and basically quit to play on the new server (s38).

I like to help people in every game I play anyway and have never been a gs/gm before so I'd like to experience that ~

I like to draw, sing, help people in any way I can, play games, etc.

It varies, but many times I keep checking the game from 15-16h server time till like 1-2h after reset.

Mislyn Kuran

mislynkuran11@gmail.com 

Mini Buddha

Recently it has mostly been G&M and WarTune.

Server 36.  I also play on 17 and 3.

I think this game is extremely fun, and would like to help other players have as much fun as I do.

I play G&M most of the day while I'm at work.  I'm an IT Manager.

0730-1730 EST

monkbuddha@hotmail.com

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit) james.g.mckay@gmail.com

1 person likes this

On 6/16/2016 at 10:37 PM, Forum administrator said:

We want to make our game good and comfortable, that's why we need your help. 

We need Game chat moderators. And this is a responsible and important job.

Conditions for our future helpers:

1. Responsibility, impartiality, adequacy;

2. Be polite with players in every situation;

2. You have to be at least 16 years old;

3. You snould be online about 3 hours a day;

4. Desire to help players;

5. Knowledge of english;

6. Knowledge of important game moments;

7. You should have Skype to communicate with you. 

Desciption of this position:

The main responsibility of Chat moderator is to keep chat in order. You can't just ban everyone for everything :) 

You should help players and resolve dispute peacefully. You also always should be polite in every chat. 

The moderator, whenever it's possible, should support various dialogues with players in a world and guild chat, thereby showing the presence.

If player doesn't understand something in the game, don't be afraid to help, tell player about guides, or give him a link.

Application example:

Forum Administrator has a right to reject, accept, to freeze, leave for later applications of users without explanation. 

Application example:

1. Your nickname in the game - Crispen Rose

2. Your brawser MMO RPG game experience - Wartune, Felspire & and many others 

3. Main server, that you play on, and additional servers - 41

4. Why do you want to be Game chat moderator - Was told one was required, and the one that is there has a lot to do with other servers I have done it previously for a short time.

5. A little info about yourself, what do you do, what do you like and etc. - Retired, Study, play games 

6. Approximate time of day in which you can monitor game chats - 16.00 through to 9.00

7. Your nickname in Skype - will supply when required due to personal security 

8. Your Gmail address (others won't fit) - I have and as above will supply when required due to personal security 

If you need my skype and email prior to this have the GM - Tiggerlilly on realm 41 PM me and I will supply via PM.

On 6/17/2016 at 07:37, the Forum administrator said:

My nickname is Berg

2.  I have played numerous MMO RPG games, I spend most my time on the internet playing them, mostly Guns and Magic, its one of my favorite games to play, and with some fine tuning I think it could be one of the best

3.  I play on Server 41 through Server 45 but my main server is S45, if i get picked i would like to moderate on that server. 

4.   I just want to help make a difference, rules need to be followed to make the game an enjoyable place

5.  I'm 31, been in the military for 13 years, hardcore gamer

6. im available all day every day

7.  I do not have skype but you can find me on facebook

8.  bergseid43@gmail.com

On 6/17/2016 at 07:37, the Forum administrator said:

1) AstraiaGrey
2) I have played in many different games from 2010 on until today. Evony, Dragon awaken, Dragon blood, dragons of atlantis on Kabam.com,  tynon is another old one, I can not count them all. 
3) s46: North Star
 4) I love to help others and I am used to handling people in general, I usually help out my guilds, Alliances and ensure they level up and can stand with me as an equal in their knowledge of the said game. I have been a leader for so long it is as much a part of me as the air I breathe. It interests me to see how the game system works and I enjoy playing in them and participating in the events when I am online. I explain things easily and if there is something unknown to me I will find out for the said person and myself. I can help others with just about anything if they ask it of me. This game has more to it than the countless others I have played over the years that I recall.
5) I am 24 and currently going to apply for online classes instead of the hassle of a classroom. I will apply for my GED soon enough. I can  be online mostly if needed to be as the game intrigues me to no end.  I enjoy games like I do a good puzzle or board game they keep me from getting too terribly bored. I love talking to others and listening or helping them if I can, but that is just me I would sooner help someone than walk away from someone who I knew needed my help. I believe in the ability to help others can make oneself know more instead.
6) I can usually monitor the chats from 12 pm Eastern Standard time to 12 am Eastern Standard time until I get started for my GED then I w3ill have to cut back on my gaming hours a little.
7) ladysamiadanni is my skype name
8) whitewolf.dc1993@gmail.com

1 person likes this

Hello. 
I'd Like To be Recruited to administrate/moderate In The Game Guns n Magic.
W11 awakened .Nick : Noxian
W5 Diamond .Nick : Hoist

My Experience With MMr: If its for ranks. i had my own game with my own people i know how to treat with words without taking action of codes or rights. ( no abuse )

Main Server: W11 awakened , Might change it to W5 Diamond EU server * Because its less lag* starting over is always fun.

The Reason I want to become a moderator is:
1. I like to help and offer my time to assist others so in return a small reward of title as moderator will get me satisfied 

2. this is a nice game that i'm willing to look forward to and become part of its community.

all i ever do is seek knowledge The More Information The Better. *depends on my interests *.

I can Moderator 6 hours a day. its at any time between 7:30AM to 11:30 Pm IST ( expect me to moderate for 6 hours when i'm online . )

Gmail : jalalbsoul@gmail.com

1. Nightfister

2. i played a lot of mmorpgs mostly Last Chaos and now only Guns´n´magic

3.EU1 and i have also character´s on EU3 and 5 to explain and help new players on this game

4. i like to help the lower ones and i try to keep a peaceful atmosphere on the server.

5. i am football trainer for U14. I also like to play games and take time with my family

6. i am in the game from 3:30 am till 5 am and from 3:30 pm till 9 pm sometimes more

7. Maennerclown

8. maik.jaskowiak101011@gmail.com

1.  My in-game nickname is Sarazin Sky.

2.  I have experience in a multitude of MMORPGs spanning 10+ years, too many to list, but only play Guns and Magic full-time recently.

3.  My main server is S8.  I had a couple of accounts on later servers, but no longer play on them, focusing on one account.

4.  I want to be a game chat moderator primarily for cross-server events such as Call to Battle and Mysterious Islands, but also in server.  Being Australian helps me to be active when other GMs aren't due to time zone difference.  I like to help people with game information and also to help make the game more fun for all involved.  I have spent over a year playing Guns and Magic and have learnt a lot about the game, its events, and its mechanics which i believe can be a great asset to newer players.  My training and experience in management roles helps me to be impartial and professional, which i believe can also be of great benefit to the gaming community.

5.  I have spent 25+ years travelling around Australia working in a lot of different industries.  My main focus is Hospitality Specialist, working in all areas including management, casinoes, and so forth.  I have recently changed to a full-time live-in disability support carer.  I love strategy games, computers, martial arts training, most sports, and any time i get to spend with family.

6.  My most actives times are from 13:00 to 02:00 game time.  Working from home allows me greater amount of play time.

7.  Skype name is Anthony Bassing or anthony_basing3@hotmail.com

8.  SarazinSky5@gmail.com

Edited by SarazinSky
1 person likes this