[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

About "Questions and offers for the Administration" topic

20 posts in this topic

If you have any suggestions, please, tell us.

We want you to help us make this forum better!

And don't forget about  rules of decency. ;)

how do I obtain the code for the gift pack on Guns and Magic?

Same Question as Toni and also the wings - i bought the 2 from the store to find out their not perm till you reach lvl 7 wings which takes alot and for the price of gold you charge for the temp wings im sorry to say is not right, for 30.00 euros/pounds i expect them to be perm if you want to stick with the idea to wait till they reach lvl 7 then the wings should be priced at 50 gold and 100 for the pair - also in many game wings come apart of the fashion set also, so i thing in fashion sets wings should be added and the extra BR given if all set completed adjusted - Events would like to see alot more of - more so on steed stones for example recharge 100 gold gives 20 stone and the more you recharge the more you get - same on feathers for wings - Crafting gems event - craft a lvl 3 gem get 1 free for example theirs lots you can do to encourage spend just dont get greedy like wartune did, Also as we lvl higher xp comes harder to level like to see xp awarded in some more of daily events too - Also for something new would like to see a form of maybe a team Angel or sylph as an extra in game you will fing in many games the main hero will carry 2 extras, a mini hero or an pet or an angel or sylph - this would be a good add on - just a few ideas throwing your way - game has a great foundation these are a few bricks to help build the game thank you

Are there new servers coming, since people are like level 80 or so?

And like US Servers, Europe Servers, Overseas as well.

My question is: Are you guys going to branch out beyond Facebook? I spent time learning on server 1 the last few days. I got into the top Light Guild. 5 people were there for Guild Wars. I joined server 2 today. I got 3rd place in Arena after spending 4 bucks. That might sound pretty  good to people but it makes me scared for the game. As a result I'm kinda hesitant to put money in. It doesn't seem like the game will last. There's maybe 10 VIPs on Server 2 on the day of server Launch. The highest being 4 and he's way ahead(Darkness) and I can tell noone in my guild(Light) is even remotely interested in chasing. So that's it for the server. To boot we only had 5 people show up for guild wars. Their side had 2(Including the lone VIP 4). That's 7 people total for the 1st Guild War on a Brand New Server and we have quite a few people on The server at the appropriate level.

The game itself is fine. I liked Nightfalls because the schedule(graphically it's too Drab and I got tired of looking at it before I got wings lol). I loved Legend Knight/Dragonblood(The same game but not the same. also one is EST and one is PST:P) but their EST sever had awful times. I had to play PST which kept me up until Midnight.

What this game does is merge the 2 in a way that's perfect for me. I the superior visuals of LegendKnight /Dragonblood and the superior schedule of Nightfalls in one game. That's why I want it to succeed. I'm no fool. I know these games survive on Money. The money(spenders) is(are) not on Facebook. The level of spending simply isn't there. The Money is at R2(Whom Proficient City just linked with), GTArcade and 37Games(heck even 101XP). This is a great game as far as Browser games go. I want to spend but the exposure is just too low for me to feel comfortable about investing in it. I need to know the game is going to be around before I invest. Right now it just does not look good.

Branch out beyond Facebook as fast as you can.

Edited by Balferest

Balferest - swift here from server 1 your in my guild on their - as far as im aware the game is open to play via official site and facebook, we need to also bare in mind this is a very new game to the english version market so it will take abit of time to spread the word to attract more members, i do believe their should be more events to attracted people to spend abit more and maybe the game has this in pipeline, and yes i agree this game should approach other provides as well like Kabam and R2 to promote the game more, but like all things new, the game replies on feedback and players like you with positive feedback and ideas will help us do this, As for the game it will stick around they just opened server 2, their looking for players to be support manages and Mods they clearly spent time setting up this forum and a community page, its also been around but was only played in a different country and now they gone english version so with that in mind im sure your safe to enjoy and spend wisely on the game - hope this helped you - tony (swiftjustice) S1 FirstBlood

14 hours ago, SwiftJustice said:

Balferest - swift here from server 1 your in my guild on their - as far as im aware the game is open to play via official site and facebook, we need to also bare in mind this is a very new game to the english version market so it will take abit of time to spread the word to attract more members, i do believe their should be more events to attracted people to spend abit more and maybe the game has this in pipeline, and yes i agree this game should approach other provides as well like Kabam and R2 to promote the game more, but like all things new, the game replies on feedback and players like you with positive feedback and ideas will help us do this, As for the game it will stick around they just opened server 2, their looking for players to be support manages and Mods they clearly spent time setting up this forum and a community page, its also been around but was only played in a different country and now they gone english version so with that in mind im sure your safe to enjoy and spend wisely on the game - hope this helped you - tony (swiftjustice) S1 FirstBlood

Things were slightly better today. Started to see a few VIP 2 and 3s. Now I'm torn between holding out for or staying on 2. The top guy on 2 is 20k ahead of our top guy. I dunno if I want top pay to be in the number 2 guild. That might sound harsh but that's the reality of these games. If you aren't winning there's not much point(I swear to god if someone says "play for fun"....).

P.S. The people who were on seemed really cool. Wish I had caught you guys on S.1 Launch.

Balferest - i can understand your point of view and im also glad to see you seen things improve in server 2 - all i can suggest is you do whats best for you if server 2 suits you better because you joined it the day it opened i fully understand - the choice is yours, all i care about is that your enjoying the game my friend

On 09.07.2016 at 2:27 PM, ToniTheCat said:

how do I obtain the code for the gift pack on Guns and Magic?

Very soon we're goint to do prome code giveaway. And you might win, only if you're a member of our facebook community.

On 12.07.2016 at 6:13 AM, Balferest said:

My question is: Are you guys going to branch out beyond Facebook? I spent time learning on server 1 the last few days. I got into the top Light Guild. 5 people were there for Guild Wars. I joined server 2 today. I got 3rd place in Arena after spending 4 bucks. That might sound pretty  good to people but it makes me scared for the game. As a result I'm kinda hesitant to put money in. It doesn't seem like the game will last. There's maybe 10 VIPs on Server 2 on the day of server Launch. The highest being 4 and he's way ahead(Darkness) and I can tell noone in my guild(Light) is even remotely interested in chasing. So that's it for the server. To boot we only had 5 people show up for guild wars. Their side had 2(Including the lone VIP 4). That's 7 people total for the 1st Guild War on a Brand New Server and we have quite a few people on The server at the appropriate level.

The game itself is fine. I liked Nightfalls because the schedule(graphically it's too Drab and I got tired of looking at it before I got wings lol). I loved Legend Knight/Dragonblood(The same game but not the same. also one is EST and one is PST:P) but their EST sever had awful times. I had to play PST which kept me up until Midnight.

What this game does is merge the 2 in a way that's perfect for me. I the superior visuals of LegendKnight /Dragonblood and the superior schedule of Nightfalls in one game. That's why I want it to succeed. I'm no fool. I know these games survive on Money. The money(spenders) is(are) not on Facebook. The level of spending simply isn't there. The Money is at R2(Whom Proficient City just linked with), GTArcade and 37Games(heck even 101XP). This is a great game as far as Browser games go. I want to spend but the exposure is just too low for me to feel comfortable about investing in it. I need to know the game is going to be around before I invest. Right now it just does not look good.

Branch out beyond Facebook as fast as you can.

For now it's just Facebook and official site. But we're going to think about other ways to spread the game. And we're planning to do new events in the game and other stuff. Thank you again for your  proposals, we have something to think about. We hope you're going to stay with us)

Greetings!

Are you planning to start servers with different time zone than the currently? Like CEST for example. Or at least give the events  (especially for Robot battle, Guild battle and Heavenly tower) and the guidebook rares at least 1 more different time when you can do that. You can maximize how many occasion a person can do an individual event per day, and that way the current system will stay if you put that number for 1. Currently i can't do the above mentioned events not even once cause they are at dawn. And they give valuable resources. I think i am not the only one with that problem.

1 hour ago, Betyar said:

Greetings!

Are you planning to start servers with different time zone than the currently? Like CEST for example. Or at least give the events  (especially for Robot battle, Guild battle and Heavenly tower) and the guidebook rares at least 1 more different time when you can do that. You can maximize how many occasion a person can do an individual event per day, and that way the current system will stay if you put that number for 1. Currently i can't do the above mentioned events not even once cause they are at dawn. And they give valuable resources. I think i am not the only one with that problem.

I agree, but you will find many if not near all facebook games run by American time frame, but the official site i guess they could have different time zones like wartune and some other games do - maybe something game is looking into or should in my view

20 hours ago, Betyar said:

Greetings!

Hello. No, we're not planning to change server time or event time in nearest future. 

About guild

have no prerequisite to enter into a battle of the guild. Does anyone know why? Help me please!

Hi. How can I upgrade heroes to the orange level?

3 minutes ago, Ramasuri said:

Hi. How can I upgrade heroes to the orange level?

In order to evolve a hero to Orange, you must have to max level purple heroes. Then just go into upgrade with the appropriate materials and voila!

So what does it mean that: Other Fist of Judgment not in formation? What I have to do?

8 minutes ago, Ramasuri said:

So what does it mean that: Other Fist of Judgment not in formation? What I have to do?

It means you don't have TWO maxed Fists of Judgement. You need TWO.