Forum administrator

About "Complaints"

79 posts in this topic

I don't ask for them not to make money, I ask for them to not create an unfair advantage for people that have extra money to blow on a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to fix Typing. Can't type the words, Dice Tools. Because you Have Nuts blocked can't type Minutes. and a few other ones. Not sure why. but is crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also Dimes and mithril need to be increased. Can never save up or have enough to do all we need to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at lastly a Ignore user feature to ignore rude players in chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have been playing daily for over a month now, doing almost everything in the game to progress as fast as possible. I want to address the issue with prestige. I get 50% more experience because the people on the server, i play on, are higher levels. But when i get to 80, i don't have nearly enough prestige to unlock my shield of eternity or the light of eternity. The light of eternity requires 400,000 prestige. Yet i only have 253,000 and im level 83, not to mention the shield of eternity takes 300,000 prestige. I don't get why these characters are locked by a level requirement and a prestige requirement. It doesn't work with the exp increase system. If you increase the exp rate because of the level disadvantage, then the prestige rate has to be increased too. It doesn't match up at all. 

 

Edited by Fiora Grey
Punctuation Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fiora Grey said:

So I have been playing daily for over a month now, doing almost everything in the game to progress as fast as possible. I want to address the issue with prestige. I get 50% more experience because the people on the server, i play on, are higher levels. But when i get to 80, i don't have nearly enough prestige to unlock my shield of eternity or the light of eternity. The light of eternity requires 400,000 prestige. Yet i only have 253,000 and im level 83, not to mention the shield of eternity takes 300,000 prestige. I don't get why these characters are locked by a level requirement and a prestige requirement. It doesn't work with the exp increase system. If you increase the exp rate because of the level disadvantage, then the prestige rate has to be increased too. It doesn't match up at all. 

 

many of the things that earn you prestige aren't involved in leveling. Are you doing daily events like feast of the sea? You can earn a lot of prestige there. Also are you doing all of your arena fights? this is another great place to earn prestige. Prestige can also be earned in Robot Battle. If you are doing all of these, even with the exp boost, you should have more than enough prestige to purchase the higher level heroes. Prestige is already set at such a level that you should be earning way more than necessary even with the boosts.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

many of the things that earn you prestige aren't involved in leveling. Are you doing daily events like feast of the sea? You can earn a lot of prestige there. Also are you doing all of your arena fights? this is another great place to earn prestige. Prestige can also be earned in Robot Battle. If you are doing all of these, even with the exp boost, you should have more than enough prestige to purchase the higher level heroes. Prestige is already set at such a level that you should be earning way more than necessary even with the boosts.

I do mainly all of these each day, unless i work. No, the prestige is not set up right at all. The rates need to match the exp rates regardless. If the heroes require a level requirement and a pre-required amount of prestige. Then these rates need to some what be close to each other. There is no defending these exp rates to prestige rates. Especially when i level up way faster than most of the top levels on the server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Fiora Grey said:

I do mainly all of these each day, unless i work. No, the prestige is not set up right at all. The rates need to match the exp rates regardless. If the heroes require a level requirement and a pre-required amount of prestige. Then these rates need to some what be close to each other. There is no defending these exp rates to prestige rates. Especially when i level up way faster than most of the top levels on the server. 

Haha, another hijacked topic about prestige - Really you should stop complaining.  Even if it does ever get address it will be long after your own prestige problem is solved, not to mention last time I check your char (today) you had both shield of eternity and light of eternity.

You've already been given plenty of ideas on how to obtain the heroes and maybe you would have your seconds by now if you'd stop complaining and explored the game a bit more.

All in all prestige is a pre-req that becomes more and more obsolete the higher your level is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 things.  

1.  I think that the last hit bonus should be removed from the system.  It promotes a lot of fighting and deters teamwork.  The current most damage done is good, but instead of last hit counting for a bonus, why not put in a minimum damage done to get a reward system?  We'd see more people actually playing the game and helping rather than sitting back and trying to snipe.

2.  I think there should be some sort of separation of events, for instance, a level 60 player shouldn't have to be in an event where the enemy player is 100+.  make some sort of cut off, like set up 3 duplicate events, 1 gets 60 - 75 2 gets 76 - 90 and 3 gets 91+.  That would probably help retention of players as I'm sure more than one or two people have quit just because of how far behind they are and how much money you charge for anything decent in game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a huge mess on EU server with winter time clock. No events running. Heeeeeelp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fb1072485339526297 said:

There is a huge mess on EU server with winter time clock. No events running. Heeeeeelp!

Has this gotten any better or is it still causing problems? I'm trying to find some help and more information for you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fb1072485339526297 said:

There is a huge mess on EU server with winter time clock. No events running. Heeeeeelp!

If this is still a problem please provide as much detail as you can. Also use the help tab and report it directly to support. I understand that no one is there on weekends, but they need as much info as they can so that it can be fixed ASAP on Monday morning. Also let others on the server know to report it to with as much detailed information as possible. Corroboration will help identify the problem quicker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

helo was just wondering  is  the usa servers no more ???    i keep getting this when i try to login game   gmenuse-entry.srv.creagames.com took too long to respond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, fb374818762897105 said:

helo was just wondering  is  the usa servers no more ???    i keep getting this when i try to login game   gmenuse-entry.srv.creagames.com took too long to respond.

they were under maintenance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a query about a player who seems determined to alienate all other players and make the game redundant and unplayable.  If, by actions and chat, the players attitude causes almost all other players to dislike the player and removes game play experience and enjoyment, therefore causing some players to quit or boycott by not entering cross-server event of Call to Battle, what actions from administration can be done to come to a peaceful resolution?

Have i got this query in the right heading? If not, i'm happy to create a separate petition in the correct area, so as to ascertain how many players within the game as a whole feel the same way.

Thanks in advance for any response.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SarazinSky said:

I have a query about a player who seems determined to alienate all other players and make the game redundant and unplayable.  If, by actions and chat, the players attitude causes almost all other players to dislike the player and removes game play experience and enjoyment, therefore causing some players to quit or boycott by not entering cross-server event of Call to Battle, what actions from administration can be done to come to a peaceful resolution?

Have i got this query in the right heading? If not, i'm happy to create a separate petition in the correct area, so as to ascertain how many players within the game as a whole feel the same way.

Thanks in advance for any response.

 

I think anyone that reads this post knows exactly who SarazinSky is referring too.  Please take action!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As SarazinSky and Melek have both said above, there is a player that many, many people all agree needs dealing with.

This player is from server 15 and called maleficent (previously pikachu/red queen/ashley), he/she has managed to drive so many players to quitting our server that now it is like a ghost town. some of the players that quit were vip6/7 crea so this player maleficent is losing you money by his/her actions, you need to start taking notice or soon more of us players who spend money will quit too. 

I also know from what i see in call to battle, that higher VIP players are also very unhappy with him/her, so he/she has managed to upset people across all servers, not just ours. please take notice of this post and the above posts and deal with this player. Even his/her own guild members have started to slowly quit or leave because or the drama that has been caused as a direct result!

 

Edited by player3036833
typo
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

agreed. player 'Ashley' (and other name-changes etc. pikachu/red queen/maleficent) has done pretty much everything annoying possible (although technically within 'legal' constraints)

this includes:
purposely stalk/steal a particular player's pirate event kills causing players to entirely miss any rewards. multiple times in a row for long period of days/weeks. (even when there are obviously spare pirates around to kill)
self-claiming a particular player is not quote "entitled to more than 2 pirates per round", thus deserve to have his pirate stolen, while killing 2 pirates himself as a result.
purposely kills all other treasure-hunt lords to deny players from rewards (right before reset thus leaving empty 'seats') although itself already has lord-reward. just to deny/annoy players.
purposely kicks players off tables during feast events even thou player 'Ashley' has its own seat and only does it to deny other players from getting rewards.
purposely stalk/kill a particular player throughout robots event leading to players skipping the event since they cant farm. (all the while bragging how many times he has killed that player.)
killing multiple governor in CTB event simply to deny rewards to players all over the servers.
daily insults/lies/disinformation/troll-baits about any player/guild that player dislikes.

player 'Ashley' has grieved many players into quitting the game entire. and still constantly claims its not its fault.

all information listed here is truly unbiased. all observable if you spend enough time looking at the chat or actions of the player.
the consistent display of need to get attention/ego with trolling attempts especially. all to create arguments/tension. 

there does not seem to be a fair solution to being stuck on a server with an annoying player/tyrant setting rules on the server that only itself enforces and applies. all the while being delusion to the fact that it has cause so much grief and wonders why no players want to take part in server-events with it.
 

Edited by player3036917
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What  I would tell you is that nothing you have listed breaks any of the game rules in a technical sense. I understand that it can be frustrating and all I can suggest is to report the player through the Help tab. I would also recommend blacklisting the player so that you don't see any of the behavior you find objectionable. Things like pirate kills or governor kills, although they may be seen as bad form, are not against the rules and are in fact part of gameplay. You don't HAVE to let others have them just because you already do. It is shitty behavior, but not necessarily behavior that justifies any action on our part.

Some of the claims are just plain wrong. Since the robots aren't labeled there is no way to stalk a specific player. The only identities you can see are players whom you can't attack.

Kicking a player off a table during feast is a valid defense to ensure that the spinner stays on you. No competition at your site and no one to worry about. Again, it is kinda shitty, but not against the rules and a valid gameplay style. 

The treasure hunt thing is kinda crappy... I'm not sure it violates any rules... I will see what I can find out on that one since it would seem to not have a benefit to the player and could be considered trolling behavior. 

 

If you guys give me some time I will talk to my boss and see what, if anything, can be done. Don't get your hopes up, but I will do what I can. Remind me what server it is and what times this player is typically on and causing these problems. I'd like to witness some of it for myself.

6 hours ago, SarazinSky said:

I have a query about a player who seems determined to alienate all other players and make the game redundant and unplayable.  If, by actions and chat, the players attitude causes almost all other players to dislike the player and removes game play experience and enjoyment, therefore causing some players to quit or boycott by not entering cross-server event of Call to Battle, what actions from administration can be done to come to a peaceful resolution?

Have i got this query in the right heading? If not, i'm happy to create a separate petition in the correct area, so as to ascertain how many players within the game as a whole feel the same way.

Thanks in advance for any response.

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankyou for the reply belle, its much appreciated. The player maleficent is from server 15 and has said, in their application for game chat mod no less, that they play 11am-2am eastern, and between 12-11:30pm eastern in call to battle. They taunt and mock players in pm, world chat, and in CTB world chat daily, everytime somebody mentions their poor behaviour they just laugh about it ignoring everyone elses concerns which is just putting a bad vibe across the whole game, i understand a lot of the previously mentioned actions are not against the rules, but as a community everyone works well together and its a shame that one player is allowed to drive other to quitting the game simply because the rules allow them to.

Thankyou again for responding, this issue has been going on far too long for all of us!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am well aware nothing it does breaks any rules. was the first thing i mention. but doesnt stop the fact that everything it does is petty and mean and will cause players to leave.

and while understandable if the player needs a reward. but just to simply deny another player when itself already has a reward is just mean.

aka purposely kill a player when there are spare pirates. or kicking off seat in feast's airship just to deny rewards while itself already has a seat. and always right before rewards are given.

 

as for time, the player is almost always active for all server events up till few hours after reset.

since everything is out in the open now. i wonder if the player will continue its actions or simply does them discreetly.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, when a player says in world chat that they are going to make sure that another player never get's a pirate, never gets gold from feast, and puts a reward to whoever can kill that player the most in the robot wars, and follows through with those threats,  that's part of game mechanics and not troll or grief play?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melek_15 said:

So, when a player says in world chat that they are going to make sure that another player never get's a pirate, never gets gold from feast, and puts a reward to whoever can kill that player the most in the robot wars, and follows through with those threats,  that's part of game mechanics and not troll or grief play?

I never said it's not troll-like behavior. What I said was is that it doesn't violate any of the rules as written. Technically if a player wants to be a jerk and act like that then they can within the rules of the game. That doesn't make them a good player. As I said, I will try and find some spare time to look into it myself and I will mention it to my superior. I would also say this: players have ways to not aid these players. Don't allow them into guilds, don't click their requests for help, and definitely make sure you blacklist them so that you don't see them and they can't contact you via PMs.

 

I will do what I can. I promise.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately this player has taken over a guild due to the guild leader leaving (because of previously mentioned drama). Thankyou for your response and anything you can do to aid this situation, i speak for players across multiple servers when i say we will be glad to see something finally being done!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belle, 

Just wondering about these things I found in the game rules.

Rules of the Game 

Prohibited activities -

1.1.3 - Creating obstructions for other users.

1.1.8 - insults, threats, slander.

1.1.10 - flooding, flaming, spam, all caps.

1.1.15 - Any forms of discrimination

2.3.1 - Discrimination towards inexperienced players (newbies). Misinformation, intimidation, mockery.

2.3.3 - Performance of any actions that have a negative influence on the game development and image.

2.3.4 - Other forms of behavior that hinder the normal game process which will be recognized as such by the administrator.

2.3.24 - creating topics and/or messages in the game chats or forums aimed at provoking other users

All things that are being done by the user Maleficent on S15.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.