[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

About "Complaints"

79 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Nekhbet said:

Edward is doing what most players that take multiple governors are doing, maxing his rewards

There are no further rewards from killing govs, its onces per day and that's it, killing it after you already got a kill serves no purpose and disrupts CTB for everyone else thus it's griefing

And btw tone your replies down nobody likes to read that crap, keep your replies short and to the point. 

On 2/5/2017 at 8:57 PM, Nekhbet said:

Ashley is at this location gov let's all band together troll kill her for shits and giggles,

With the cynical, self absorbed act you put on it's to be expected. Show other players some respect and play with honor and it wouldn't happen.

On 2/4/2017 at 7:04 AM, Belle Irlan said:

Keep in mind you can't SEE who you are targeting in Robot. So it isn't possible to target a specific player over and over. 

Actually it is. While someone is in battle their name is exposed to everyone, all someone has to do is wait for that battle to end then attack. The results are calculated instantly (as with most pvp battles) but the battle plays out, soon as the battle animation ends the player will be attackable again and by that time someone will have found them due to their name showing.

Edited by Jasper Lewis

3 hours ago, Jasper Lewis said:

With the cynical, self absorbed act you put on it's to be expected. Show other players some respect and play with honor and it wouldn't happen.

Honor lol, why don't you honor the fact when someone tells you why multiple governors are beneficial towards them, instead of being self absorbed in your own gains. I told you the point scale system, but it doesn't matter to you because you don't do points. If there was no benefit in it, than the makers of the game wouldn't designed each, key word each, governor as 2,000 points per kill. It simply would just been gold and a rune chest, and every kill after that provide nothing. What is nothing to you, is 2,000 points to someone else that finds that to be something. And far as tone goes I can't help that everyone on here seems to be intensely sensitive, this is who I am, how I speak, not changing who I am because you're not used to someone being honest. I've tried keep things as PG 13 as possible around here. Yet to get in an actual argument or go off on someone, so if this is considered "bad tone" than I don't know what to tell ya. Not going be oppressed by people to not talk because they don't like what I have to say, yet tolerate everything they have to say. Here to play the game and win, not a popularity contest, can't be liked by all, I am by liked by enough, but least you said it correctly, you know what to expect, so don't need address it every conversation then. Have a good day. And I don't wonder why people snipe me, I adapted to it. I'm simply indicating taking multiple governors benefits players who do it.

1 person likes this