[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

About "Complaints"

79 posts in this topic

Thank you very much Belle for your attention to this problem. It truly is appreciated.

As for those on S15. You can block or boycott this player by not helping her guild in general with things like Team Dungeons and Exchange of Power. Communicating with other guilds about doing the same thing may be of great benefit as well.  You could also offer members to join other guilds and distance themselves from such a player.  I wouldn't hold my breathe on her changing her attitude much, but you never know, we may come to a positive solution that way, for the betterment of the entire Guns and Magic gaming community.

Here's hoping...

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Melek_15 said:

Belle, 

Just wondering about these things I found in the game rules.

Rules of the Game 

Prohibited activities -

1.1.3 - Creating obstructions for other users.

1.1.8 - insults, threats, slander.

1.1.10 - flooding, flaming, spam, all caps.

1.1.15 - Any forms of discrimination

2.3.1 - Discrimination towards inexperienced players (newbies). Misinformation, intimidation, mockery.

2.3.3 - Performance of any actions that have a negative influence on the game development and image.

2.3.4 - Other forms of behavior that hinder the normal game process which will be recognized as such by the administrator.

2.3.24 - creating topics and/or messages in the game chats or forums aimed at provoking other users

All things that are being done by the user Maleficent on S15.

Part of the problem is you have no mod on your server. I will try and find time to look at this stuff myself, but without a mod you need to submit screenshots with proof to the Help email. Understand that what some people consider a hinderance can be viewed as a legitimate style of play. No one has a right to a governor or pirate. If she wants those she can take them. Also understand that many of the actions taken in response to this person are also a hinderance. Calling on other players to target someone is directly against the rules. I have seen nothing in the forum or chat that would cause an action here. 

Please be patient and understand that I will do what I can. Also understand that if you take action to target this player than you are just creating more problems. Blacklist them and move on and let myself and my boss look into the matter. Forward any evidence you have through the Help tab. Please.

Just now, Belle Irlan said:

Part of the problem is you have no mod on your server. I will try and find time to look at this stuff myself, but without a mod you need to submit screenshots with proof to the Help email. Understand that what some people consider a hinderance can be viewed as a legitimate style of play. No one has a right to a governor or pirate. If she wants those she can take them. Also understand that many of the actions taken in response to this person are also a hinderance. Calling on other players to target someone is directly against the rules. I have seen nothing in the forum or chat that would cause an action here. 

Please be patient and understand that I will do what I can. Also understand that if you take action to target this player than you are just creating more problems. Blacklist them and move on and let myself and my boss look into the matter. Forward any evidence you have through the Help tab. Please.

Being a guild leader on S8, i will defer to your wise judgement Belle.  I will also ask that all of my fellow guild members refrain from targeting Maleficent or engaging in conversation with her.  Thanks again.

"Calling on other players to target someone is directly against the rules. I have seen nothing in the forum or chat that would cause an action here.  "

Here is a screen shot of her offering reward to target me directly.

I also have video recordings of her making other threats.  And no one called this topic together, it just happened probably because, like we've been saying, we are all tired of it.

paid.PNG

2 minutes ago, Melek_15 said:

"Calling on other players to target someone is directly against the rules. I have seen nothing in the forum or chat that would cause an action here.  "

Here is a screen shot of her offering reward to target me directly.

I also have video recordings of her making other threats.  And no one called this topic together, it just happened probably because, like we've been saying, we are all tired of it.

paid.PNG

Melek things like this should be forwarded to the admin via Help. But we need more than one line. We need to see more of the chat that led up to this. it doesn't say who, why, etc. Also is this in Robot? Keep in mind you can't SEE who you are targeting in Robot. So it isn't possible to target a specific player over and over. 

And I'm not referring to the topic when I say calling players to target someone. I have seen screens and have talked to other players who say that other players have chosen to take things into their own hands and have taken to targeting her in return. That type of behavior won't get us anywhere.

So again, please, ignore this player, and forward any and all screenshots to Help so that they can be used. But also include whole screens of the chat window. Single lines can't be used. I want to help and will do the best I can.

Also if you need me in game I'm not on this toon much (This was my first before I became a mod.) I'm most often seen as Snapr4God from S4. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you see me and need something.

That was a sample taken from a video clip, it's all in the video that I will be sending via the help.

And just fyi, on the robots, it's very possible.  Sometimes it glitches and you can see vip levels over the robots that are people, sometimes if you click someone and then click away it will show you their name.  And yes, that day "pikachu" killed me in robots 9 times.

Just now, Melek_15 said:

That was a sample taken from a video clip, it's all in the video that I will be sending via the help.

And just fyi, on the robots, it's very possible.  Sometimes it glitches and you can see vip levels over the robots that are people, sometimes if you click someone and then click away it will show you their name.  And yes, that day "pikachu" killed me in robots 9 times.

If you click someone and it shows their name, then you won't be able to attack that person until after you attack someone else and the name goes away. The VIP levels was a reported glitch that I keep hoping gets fixed, but isn't directly identifying. I know its frustrating, but the point of robots is to attack others. In the end she only hurts herself if shes only attacking one person because she can't climb the rankings without attacking different players. And it doesn't hurt yours because you only go down in the rankings once when attacked by someone. So there are some blocks in place to assure that someone can't benefit in Robots from attacking the same people over and over.

As for C2B... I wish that cesspool of an event would just go away. It isn't worth the drama. I can't even go there anymore because I can't play with all the moderating and banning that I'd have to do.

Now, for the sake of my sanity, can we please drop this topic for now until I've had a chance to look into it and talk to my boss? I just don't want to keep dragging this out on here and I can't lock this thread since it is a general complaint forum.

agreed on c2b.  We'll see what help tab gets us, but, the longer it takes, the more people keep dropping out.  Side not, I did try the blacklist option, but I could still see everything they said.

4 minutes ago, Melek_15 said:

agreed on c2b.  We'll see what help tab gets us, but, the longer it takes, the more people keep dropping out.  Side not, I did try the blacklist option, but I could still see everything they said.

unfortunately you will still see anything in global... blacklist only affects their ability to PM you... I've tried to get something to let individual mute ability, but the only thing that exists at this point is a global mute. And it would take an admin or mod to make that happen. Like I said, I'll work on it. Thanks for forwarding that stuff. I'll let my boss know its on the way.

6 hours ago, Melek_15 said:

1.1.8 - insults, threats, slander.

6 hours ago, Melek_15 said:

2.3.24 - creating topics and/or messages in the game chats or forums aimed at provoking other users

You yourself are in violation of these (as are many others in this game)

Melek 1.png

10 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

blacklist only affects their ability to PM you

That makes it pretty useless. It should be a 2 way chat block so neither the blockee nor the blocker can see messages from each other, not jsut in PM, but, in all chats. It'd also be nice if players on the blacklist were blocked from sending TD and GD requests. I hate having to keep auto accept off because a few bad apples and I much rather block them so they can never invite me again while keeping auto on

Jasper, explain to me how saying I love sociopathic and shizo minds is offensive?

23 minutes ago, Melek_15 said:

Jasper, explain to me how saying I love sociopathic and shizo minds is offensive?

you were harassing and antagonizing everyone long before that screenshot. Unfortunately govs bugged (becoming unclickable) and I had to reload thus losing the chat log thats all I have left from after the reload

Bottom line is this. Melek and his guild can't beat me, at anything. They can't take nor secure pirates of my choosing. They can't sit at table 1 on the boat or remove me from it.  They can't secure as many Governor kills as me. They get spawn camped in Call of Battle, not only by me, but other player killers too.  They can't hold the high treasure ground hunting area in the game. A member of their guild isn't first in the Arena.  I refuse to help them during heaven tower event against bosses. Can kill anyone without dieing in Robot event. And for the life of them, they can not accept being inferior on a server to another player/guild.

Why? Because, when server 15 first began their guild "VIP" recruited players from another guild called Santis. Oh yeah, life was good then wasn't it? Got to be in my position now weren't ya? Taking all the pirates from my guild members? Winning guild battles, holding it for 3-4 days on end? Members mocking and insulting how weak players in my guild were.  Taking both tables at the boat as their guild just sat there laughing it up spinning the dial making us hop around like rabbits table to table just to get a piece of cake.  Spam killing us in robots and bragging.  Joining my guild members on purpose in Team Dungeon runs just to leave 2-3 rounds in to purposefully troll the run hoping they didn't reach to level 30.  Getting new players to remake accounts to join dark instead of light convincing them they get more reward buff/bonus's by doing so hoping to maintain power.  Hogging all three of the treasuregrounds for their guild when they only used two of the three.  Hitting me last minute at treasure ground and arena to get better rewards, in hopes I didn't get any.  One hitting the boss at Heaven's Tower and running off, wanting everyone else to do the work on killing it, so their guild can get green stones, and a cheap method of gaining access to skill chests.  

Going to tell a story then do it correctly, don't play victim, everything you complain about my doing, was done to my guild all of December early January. You're just all mad that I became strong enough to not only do it 10 fold, but adapted, became better at it than any of you, smarter, better master mind at playing this game to put my guild/character and all those that needed it ahead that you once deprived them of for so long; without cheating like some. What burns you is that you can't do anything about it, because I am too strong to be stopped, so your desperate attempt is to contact Bell in hopes to have the player you hounded, mocked, harassed, bullied, insulted, deprived day after day for six weeks is now superior to you in every way shape and form possible that this game has to offer in each micro mechanical level is just sickening.  

You couldn't keep my guild down by bullying them off so what's you try to do? Recruit the new players. That didn't work, so what'd you try to do? Cheeky little insults daily, they still stayed strong and kept fighting and playing, all it did was run off your own guild. That didn't work what'd you do? Try your dirty cheap game play tricks as previously mentioned, that I beat you at every turn possible. That didn't work, you cried wolf on CoB to whole world, using my taking multi gov's to fuel the range of other players who had different means, to join your cause of your next attempt, of complaining to admins, because you can't win? This is just sad.  "Credit card warrior wah wah wah. Oh Ashley go cut your wrist. Oh Ashley go play with your dads gun.  Oh you'll never be strong as Oringo haha. Oh go dump another 10,000 gold maybe you'll stand a chance.  Oh maybe if we kill your guild members and they complain to you enough you'll learn.  Oh everyone stop talking to her, shun her like a leopard ; shun shun shun ; oh you're a gremlin, couch potato, get a life, oh your family disowned you poor little orphan girl, go use daddy's credit card some more, oh no one loves you, wow you have no life, you must be a real loner, no one likes you just do world favor end your life, why don't you just quit everyone would be better off without you, oh you'll never get as strong as me blah blah blah, so long as i can i will snipe you at every low gov, spawn camp you use all my moves specifically for only you, hey everyone Ashley is at this location gov let's all band together troll kill her for shits and giggles, hey everyone move out the way so we can kill her please." 

Yeah little taste of what I deal with daily for past two months from you and your little friends. What's difference between us? I don't go off reporting it every single day, I suck it up, get stronger and deal with my problems in the game. Try it sometime. I don't care if I am liked, but guess what I am strong enough to play the game better than you and that's what burns most you. So keep trying to convince the admin's you're all so innocent and poor Maleficent is bullying us and people are quitting, losing money. Instead of fact you can't face that you were once a superior guild and now inferior and don't hold the torch and yet burns. I deal with being bashed every single day every hour on here by you and your gang, funny part is I told you guys long time ago your harassment, 'spam attacking me' wasn't going to drive me off, make me 'change what you so called disliked about me at the time' and that sooner or later I will be bigger than most of you. Now, oh funny, it's all coming to light and you're pissed as hell and want Bell to save you, why because your methods all didn't work on everyone gang up and beat the pika? Interesting .

I'm going to continue to take what pirates I feel like, sit on boat, kill who I want in robots many times as I want, take many govs as I want, spawn kill, snipe kill. Because it's within my realm to do so, don't like it, oh well, we're all free to play the way we want. But if you're going to try and get me banned, tell the whole story not just the parts that make you all look so innocent. 

2.png

1 person likes this

erm firstly can you watch your language on the forum? you're not in game now. secondly, you are stronger, by a long shot, we accept that. thirdly, you missed out the part where you actively taunt people all day long and in the process, upset them, not only on s15 but across the game.

the only thing we dislike is that before you grew your ego, everyone got along, it was healthy competition, now its not even fun to play for most and not because you are stronger, because of your attitude. you straight up lied just now about 'how things used to be', we were the strongest, but also helped everyone out, including your guild members, until you showed up and spoiled it for all.

thankyou for showing the forum a taste of said attitude in your above post.

*sigh*

So many things about that post that are just flat out not true.

1.  It's not my guild.

2.  When I joined the server you immediately started in on me.  I don't know about this history of "santis" or any of that noise.  In fact you and your guild kept accusing me of being someone I'm not.  

3.  I have never said anything close to what you listed here.  In fact, there was a point when I didn't even consider you a bad person, then you just decided to make me the object of all your rage..  I even went 2 days without typing anything, then when I did you quickly started in on the insults and threats.  "Oh the mute didn't learn his lesson, tomorrow will be fun."  

Most everything I say to you is along the lines of asking you to back off.  I've even tried to work out a way for us to work together, but you refuse and you keep acting like you do in this post. 

You claim to be so many things, but in the end, you only show us that you are this person.

ashley.PNG

Pretty sure I wrote my post as Pg 13 as possible, secondly I already indicated I am not helping in events, because it's my choice. Showing a screen shot of what I just posted means what exactly? I do not have to help anyone with anything on that server if I don't want to, that's what you all clearly refuse to understand, it's my choice, my character, my decision just because you dislike it doesn't suddenly magically change the rules to your satisfaction. Learn to play the game like everyone else, and in by doing so, master the mechanics of the game, and in by doing so, defeat your opponent, stop wasting the staff's time that you can't beat someone on the game, simply as that. I am done with this topic. 

Oh one last thing. This is clearly evidence as to why Server 15 needs a GM and has been long over due for one, badly. Thank you. 

38 minutes ago, Nekhbet said:

Pretty sure I wrote my post as Pg 13 as possible, secondly I already indicated I am not helping in events, because it's my choice. Showing a screen shot of what I just posted means what exactly? I do not have to help anyone with anything on that server if I don't want to, that's what you all clearly refuse to understand, it's my choice, my character, my decision just because you dislike it doesn't suddenly magically change the rules to your satisfaction. Learn to play the game like everyone else, and in by doing so, master the mechanics of the game, and in by doing so, defeat your opponent, stop wasting the staff's time that you can't beat someone on the game, simply as that. I am done with this topic. 

You are mentioning situations happening in Server 15.  I, and a lot of other players are not from your server, nor are we privy to what goes on there.  My concern is what you do and how you do it in cross-server events.  Your choice of actions that seem to have spilled out from problems on your server to an area where all servers and the community mix.

It is your attitude and how you conduct yourself that is alienating almost everyone and to clarify, this is not about banning, but coming to a peaceful resolution, so everyone in the gaming community has the same chance to play the game in relative peace and enjoyment.  That is something that you seem to delight in trying to dismantle.  I have had my words with you in PM as you have had the same with me.  That is done with.

I don't have an answer for the problems in Server 15, you will need an unbiased G.M. to solve that situation.

How about we try something different.  What would be your suggestion for a peaceful answer?, where everyone gets to play as they wish without taking away enjoyment or gameplay, at least in cross server areas?.

1 person likes this

Hello guys ,

Please stop this topic for now. As mention, Belle will look into this matter.

Thank You

Cheers

1 person likes this

The player Edward Arbar needs to be investigated. He camps the gov of the team he is on (literally waits by it doing nothing) without ever helping attack it and when it gets low he attacks it and takes the kill, it's one thing if he only did this once a day, but, he does it multiple times daily even after he got his gov kill rewards taking the gov kill for himself to no effect while denying other players the gold and runes.

Today he was on red team and because of him most of the red team players were afraid to attack the gov because they knew it was planning to steal it (as he does again and a again) so blue team coordinated with red to try to keep him dead and when it would seem as if he was on cd, he shows up out of nowhere (literally popped up right next to the gov as if through teleportation) and runs off with yet another gov kill as it turned to 1%. Not only is he a serial gov camper, he may be a hacker as well.

He is severely disrupting the flow of CTB and something needs to be done to resolve it.

Edward is doing what most players that take multiple governors are doing, maxing his rewards; which he's entitled to do.  This entire naming each player every other day or week or what not, with reputation of "serial gov killer", and trying to make it so taboo isn't a staff issue to be honest.  It's simply, general public outrage of their own sense of want and needs.  You want gold and a rune from a gov kill, "serial gov killers" want 20 courage medals, both parties are entitled to what it is they desire for rewards, that is why Call of Battle is a free for all. 

Have to look at it from double perspective, on one side you have the players that want to run around being friendly to one another, aide/help in getting a single gov kill for a gold/runes and don't care about maxed courage medals. On the other side, you have players that don't want to run around being friendly to one another, aide/help in getting single gov kills because they don't care about gold/runes, they want courage medals. You have two different rewards, for two different sides, that go about it in methods that contradict the others. And before you all jump to conclusion and go, well you can do that with a battle target during double points, no you can't, anyone whose done that knows full well you will not receive first place at the end of the day doing battle targets. It's a free for all event, cross server event, where everyone realistically is trying to get the most out of it themselves, whatever ideally that may be, sometimes that ideally just conflicts with each others own personal goals, doesn't mean your wanting gold and runes is anymore entitled than his wanting maxed score points for courage medals. 

Now, let's put this into simple format for a moment. Edward can try and compete with Oringo on player killing. So what does that mean? Well, that means Oringo attacks who he pleases and instantly gets a full maxed score no questions for his original moves, not even needing to buy gold for extra moves and odds are he's going to get there first, which makes him in first place unless someone bought a move to pass him or some how got there before him. Now, let's say that happens, now it's turned into a battle of the gold match, where you're now spending gold to buy moves to out do Oringo and who ever else is player killing that days score. So Edward has to compete on a now, money scale with Oringo, simply because you all want him to not get many gov's as he wants. A player kill is worth 600 points, a gov kill during that time is worth 2,000 points. If you're going for points, it's not very hard to understand why a point gathering person wants as many gov's as possible. Now, let's say it's not during double points, that's still 1,000 points to Oringo's max of 600 per kill. Do the math, not hard figure out few extra gov kills passes out Oringo, or anyone in first for that matter who simply just wanted to do player killing method. 

Point being you all keep looking at those of us that take multiple governors as "depriving rewards", instead of the facts, which is Gov kills are worth more points at the end of the day for score rewards. Oringo can easily take 70 gov's if he wanted to sit around wait all day camp, great good for him, he doesn't, does that mean those that can get away with taking 2-3-4-5-6-7-8 don't for the extra points to pass him on score rewards, that's what the games about at end day, rewards and maxing those rewards. Just because someone is maxing their rewards against another player, isn't depriving, because by that logic, you're telling people to deprive themselves for your gains, which can easily be said same for you, deprive yourself for their gain. When boils down to it, you need fine a way to max your rewards as other players are doing, that's why it's a free for all. At end day can only be 1 person in 1st on the score board. There's 10 spots, Edward's trying get best spot he can, any means he can, that doesn't make it a staff problem, the guy's playing the game to win.

2 people like this