[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

About "Complaints"

79 posts in this topic

In this topic you can write and discuss problems that you might have.

It can be anything about the game, or our Facebook community, or even this forum.

We nned your opinion to make our game and community better.

And please, don't forget about politeness, because we want everybody to be friendly :)

guns and magic is missing     Incorrect auth request response  is all you get when try to go to it threw facebook 

2 hours ago, fb10207642528687393 said:

guns and magic is missing     Incorrect auth request response  is all you get when try to go to it threw facebook 

This was due to the update going on at the time. Should be back now. Keep an eye on the Facebook page for notifications regarding updates and downtimes!

1 person likes this

A few days ago I was in a guild called Talons. The Guild Master and Server GM got mad because he got passed in BR and he was losing in PVP. As a result, he decided he wanted to quit and removed people from the guild(some left voluntarily). We formed a new Guild called Raider. I do not think it is fair that we can't do Guild Wars because of someone's bruised ego. You guys need to seriously re-evaluate this system(and your GM screening process:/). We are being unfairly shutout because of someone's ego. I'm sure some reports were sent in over this person.

Balfina

S4

Edited by Balferest

I Was in Talons too, and this Morning I was kicked out, with all my friends from Talons, Balfina make a new Guild and I joined it, but it's unfair that because one person, we can't go to Guild Wars. The level of Guild it's insufficient to go to a Guild War. Please Fix this issue.

Cheaperman.

Edited by ninjasuperk

1 hour ago, Balferest said:

A few days ago I was in a guild called Talons. The Guild Master and Server GM got mad because he got passed in BR and he was losing in PVP. As a result, he decided he wanted to quit and removed people from the guild(some left voluntarily). We formed a new Guild called Raider. I do not think it is fair that we can't do Guild Wars because of someone's bruised ego. You guys need to seriously re-evaluate this system(and your GM screening process:/). We are being unfairly shutout because of someone's ego. I'm sure some reports were sent in over this person.

Balfina

S4

Hi I'm sorry to hear this happen and i can understand your frustration but as we know players do come and go in games as do Moderators their no way to screen if someone will stay playing or will quit, from the sounds you have a good team that came from talons to your new guild raiders and i bet soon you be back up their, if he had left a player in the guild then that player could of took talons over but from looks he didnt and thats sad to see but this is not a game problem this is a player doing, you can try writing to support and see if they can offer another option but as far as what we can do there nothing at all but to you wish you all a speedy build up - thankyou 

1 minute ago, SwiftJustice said:

Hi I'm sorry to hear this happen and i can understand your frustration but as we know players do come and go in games as do Moderators their no way to screen if someone will stay playing or will quit, from the sounds you have a good team that came from talons to your new guild raiders and i bet soon you be back up their, if he had left a player in the guild then that player could of took talons over but from looks he didnt and thats sad to see but this is not a game problem this is a player doing, you can try writing to support and see if they can offer another option but as far as what we can do there nothing at all but to you wish you all a speedy build up - thankyou 

He didn't offer it. He wanted to "punish" us. He also made threats to mute people and such. It's not that he left. You are correct. That happens. It's the malicious nature behind why he left. We shouldn't be made to suffer because of 1 persons narcissistic nature and immaturity. If this server was super competitive we could have really been crushed by this. That's why it needs to be looked at. The game is still young enough(over here atleast) for there to be a systematic improvement.

P.S. how are you not Mod yet?

16 hours ago, Balferest said:

He didn't offer it. He wanted to "punish" us. He also made threats to mute people and such. It's not that he left. You are correct. That happens. It's the malicious nature behind why he left. We shouldn't be made to suffer because of 1 persons narcissistic nature and immaturity. If this server was super competitive we could have really been crushed by this. That's why it needs to be looked at. The game is still young enough(over here atleast) for there to be a systematic improvement.

P.S. how are you not Mod yet?

I can fully understand the reasons to you and rest of members being upset, and all i can suggest is that you take this issue to the game support and see what they advise, As for me - i am a mod in s1 and a forum mod i just aint been given the tag in forum yet - hope this helps i know its not much advise but writing to support is the correct path the dealing with this, thanks again 

1 person likes this

On 8/1/2016 at 3:06 PM, SwiftJustice said:

I can fully understand the reasons to you and rest of members being upset, and all i can suggest is that you take this issue to the game support and see what they advise, As for me - i am a mod in s1 and a forum mod i just aint been given the tag in forum yet - hope this helps i know its not much advise but writing to support is the correct path the dealing with this, thanks again 

I've already moved on from this. We are halfway to 4. This was more of a complaint/suggestion. Thanks for the response.

hello

where is the superfund at server 2 ?? It is missing... how to claim it back ?? 

7 hours ago, Joe Kruf said:

hello

where is the superfund at server 2 ?? It is missing... how to claim it back ?? 

Hello i to am in same position - i purchased the bronze and silver packages - for 2 days i didnt get the extra 837% XP and today which should be day 3 of claiming rewards they removed the event and didnt give me my outstanding rewards - all i can suggest is like me you write a Help ticket to support - hope this helps thank you

helpdesk reply to me stated as below :

Received: Monday, 8 August, 2016, 5:03 PM

Good
day to you,
!Your
ticket is #GP1084.Superfund
function opens on the 1st day and closes on the 7th day of
every month.Thank
you for request. Have a nice
day! -- Best
Regards, Support
Creagames  

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Joe Kruf said:

helpdesk reply to me stated as below :

Received: Monday, 8 August, 2016, 5:03 PM

Good
day to you,
!Your
ticket is #GP1084.Superfund
function opens on the 1st day and closes on the 7th day of
every month.Thank
you for request. Have a nice
day! -- Best
Regards, Support
Creagames  

Support this answer makes no sense. My server, S5, just got this event today. It also looks like the event ENDS today. I have people investing and I need to know if this is just going to disappear tomorrow.

i got the same reply from support ticket and our event was pulled 3 days early - so yes they will pull the event dont do this event till next month 

5 hours ago, Clarice Fernandes said:

suggestion: Trade in game^^

Hello thank you for your idea - we welcome ideas and we will look into it but for now theirs no player to player trading, thank you

Suggestion:
You could find another way to get crystal energy beyond event Pirates! It is virtually impossible to medium or low lvl get a ... Think fondly!

My server Fallen king has been dealing with a real jerk as of late, his name is Superinferno, no one can do the pirate event because he will take them all and when u message him he tells u to F*** off, the pirate even needs a serious change, its not fair to other gamers when people like this guy will be on ALL day and farm the events so no one else can get anything out of it, i have needed 1 more piece of thunder gear for 2 weeks now but he kills me as soon as i get the treasure, i look at the rewards after they have been captured and he has at least 3 every time. everything else in the game has a limit on how many u can get a day... why doesn't the pirate treasure event??????

1 hour ago, fb10209004754987404 said:

My server Fallen king has been dealing with a real jerk as of late, his name is Superinferno, no one can do the pirate event because he will take them all and when u message him he tells u to F*** off, the pirate even needs a serious change, its not fair to other gamers when people like this guy will be on ALL day and farm the events so no one else can get anything out of it, i have needed 1 more piece of thunder gear for 2 weeks now but he kills me as soon as i get the treasure, i look at the rewards after they have been captured and he has at least 3 every time. everything else in the game has a limit on how many u can get a day... why doesn't the pirate treasure event??????

Pirate treasure is limited to 12 rewards per day. He can get no more than this. Other than that he is free to attack up to that limit. Pirate Treasure is designed to be for the strongest players and a show of strength. 

Seems like most things in this game are designed to be for the strongest or those with disposable incomes.  Where's the perks for the average person?

11 minutes ago, fb10153739430841121 said:

Seems like most things in this game are designed to be for the strongest or those with disposable incomes.  Where's the perks for the average person?

I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is how most games work. You either get stronger by plugging away daily until you are strong or you pay money to get stronger faster. Just about every game I have ever player works this way. 

But all of the events are open to everyone and you can participate and earn rewards. Also by joining guilds and teaming with higher players you can get rewarded just the same. There is no real benefit provided to higher level players other than those that they have earned by working their way up. they have earned those extras through their hard effort. Why should someone who hasn't be rewarded?

You misunderstand what I mean.  I believe in working to get better rewards.  I believe that plugging away day after day; that is how it should be.  I don't believe in pay to win.  I think one day gamer's will get sick of it and just stop playing pay to wins.  If you want a structure that would foster a loyal customer base that won't make rich kids the top tier, but actually rewards the true gamer.  Reverse the trend.  Make it so that the really good stuff is only obtainable through actual gaming.  Make it so that you don't have to BUY gold in order to get those fancy wings everyone else seems to have.  Cause right now, I don't see hard effort being rewarded, I see credit card numbers being rewarded.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, fb10153739430841121 said:

You misunderstand what I mean.  I believe in working to get better rewards.  I believe that plugging away day after day; that is how it should be.  I don't believe in pay to win.  I think one day gamer's will get sick of it and just stop playing pay to wins.  If you want a structure that would foster a loyal customer base that won't make rich kids the top tier, but actually rewards the true gamer.  Reverse the trend.  Make it so that the really good stuff is only obtainable through actual gaming.  Make it so that you don't have to BUY gold in order to get those fancy wings everyone else seems to have.  Cause right now, I don't see hard effort being rewarded, I see credit card numbers being rewarded.

But that's how the company exists and makes money. You can't ask them to not make money.