[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

19 posts in this topic

Important part of game are wings.

You can buy them in the "Store" or get for event.

Guns and Magic на Facebook - Google Chrome 2016-06-27 12.33.52.png

*We pay your attention that first purchase activates them for 7 days, repeated activation prolongs the term of their action for 7 days. If you strengthen wings to +7, then they become eternal, and it is not necessary to prolong them.

After activation of wings, they become available to increasing in the special menu on the panel.

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-06-14 16.00.27.png

To increase a Battle Rank it's possible to Increase star level of wings and to insert skill into them(skill can be received in the Heavenly tower event).

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-06-14 16.05.00.png

To increase star level of wings use Wing Star Stones which can be received in the Heavenly Tower event, Store and a special Wing event which passes, periodically, on all servers.

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-06-14 16.11.30.png

To increase a Battle Rank you should use Wing Upgrade Stones, which can be acquired in "Store" and special Wing event, which passes, periodically, on all servers. Increasing of a Battle Rank influences amount of skills which can be inserted into wings.

For installation, or increasing the level of skills it is necessary to select the Skill tab. In this tab there is an opportunity to put the most necessary skills in free cells.

To dismantle unnecessary skill and receive Skill point click "Dismantle".

To provide useful skills from dismantling, click "Block".

If you have many skills in a backpack and you lack of place in this section of wings, use the "Expansion" button to increase quantity of free cells for skills.

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-06-14 16.22.19.png

To boost your wings click "Boosting".

In this tab you see information on the current rating of increasing progress of wings, the number of attack and BR at the following level, quantity of the used resources for progress.

To increase your wings you have to use "Ancient Feathers", which can be given in "Heavenly tower" event.

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-06-14 16.27.18.png

On 7/27/2016 at 8:51 PM, fb129628500808381 said:

How much does it take to get wings to +7 boost?

A lot. Not quite sure how much, but I saved for a few weeks and only got to level 3. But the event is free and you'll get a few feathers everyday. Also the "Resource Refund" is a great way to get a few more each day. Happy hunting.

On 27/07/2016 at 2:51 AM, fb129628500808381 said:

How much does it take to get wings to +7 boost?

Hello to boost to +7 it depends on the luck factor so can take anything from 250 to 350 feathers, Hope this helps thank you

When were is the "Wing Event"  that you claimed comes "periodically"

1 person likes this

If you buy wings and cannot get them to level 7 within the week do you have to pay another 399 gold to get them again?

Also do you lose all the progress of the wings, skills/boosting etc and have to start from scratch again?

5 hours ago, fb115021225613925 said:

If you buy wings and cannot get them to level 7 within the week do you have to pay another 399 gold to get them again?

Also do you lose all the progress of the wings, skills/boosting etc and have to start from scratch again?

You do not lose your progress and continue to level them even if they aren't active. If you want to reactivate them prior to them reaching level 7, it will only cost you 20 gold.

1 person likes this

Flight of Fantasy Wings takes a bit to upgrade for sur.But if u buy the Flame Wings looks like u need much much longer,after i got Flames to +5 its started going crazy for upgrades,i need it 1900 featherpoints to get them to 6.second the flame wings seems like transforming somehow they are now +6 and yellow,for +7 it shows already orange,so i guess they can go up to red 

You do understand that the boost on wings isn't standardized right? Wing boosting has a luck element to it. You don't have to fill the bar in order to level the wings. At any point, randomly, 1 feather could cause an instant level up.

1 hour ago, Belle Irlan said:

You do understand that the boost on wings isn't standardized right? Wing boosting has a luck element to it. You don't have to fill the bar in order to level the wings. At any point, randomly, 1 feather could cause an instant level up.

The further along the progress bar, the better the odds of a successful boost. If you're unlucky enough for the meter to reach it's cap like I almost was boosting from +5 to +6 then it will have a 100% upgrade chance. I included this info because that's the hard limit of feathers a boost can take.

For example: +6: 12-15 (meter caps at 1857) can take anywhere from 123 - 154 feathers if you have no luck with boosting. For me, this boost succeeded with 114 feathers.

2 hours ago, player2692857 said:

Can you explain how these wings +0 are already activated?

Sin título.jpg

This means you have purchased these wings, but have yet to do any upgrading. Thus they are in their base, or 0 , level.

1 person likes this

Some start values start with 1 while others start with 0. In the case of Boosting, they start at 0.

+0 is the starting level for boosting and is not increased to +1 simply because you purchased wings, you have to upgrade it with Ancient Feathers. In the case of Fantasy Wings, a Boost level of +0 only gives the base stats of 1500 PATK and MATK. A Boost level of +1 will add 30 PATK and MATK to this value while a boost level of +10 will add 1500 PATK and MATK.

Edited by Jasper Lewis
1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

This means you have purchased these wings, but have yet to do any upgrading. Thus they are in their base, or 0 , level.

Ah, they are not mine !!! (Mine are 3 months ago in +6 and do not go up) but as far as I understand, it is not mandatory to bring the wings to +7, but you can not add skill's and other things until boosting to +7

5 hours ago, player2692857 said:

as far as I understand, it is not mandatory to bring the wings to +7, but you can not add skill's and other things until boosting to +7

Wings have 2 different levels, Boosting (which we've already discussed) and Star Level. While Boosting gives stat increases to the wing's base stats and makes wings permanent at +7 or higher, Star Level serves to increase Hp, PATK, MATK, PDEF, and MDEF while also unlocking slots for wing skills at he rate of 1 per rank (10 star levels).

That said, you do not need to +7 wings to start using wing skills, you need to increase Star Level for that.

1 person likes this

Okay I have question about Wing Star stones I don't see anywhere where or how to use them to increase my wing star level I have them at +7 boosting so they are perm not so I know that shouldn't be the issue, I see where you can use the plumage spirit, also the feathers obviously since I got them to +7 easy to find that and then I see where it says upgrade star level which is that not what these are supposed to be for?  Well on my increase star level box its requiring the purple wing upgrade stones. My actual screen on star/skill page is below,

Can you please explain to me why its requiring the purple upgrade or as the picture of the purple ones say evolving wing stones it says nothing bout increasing star level or skill but however the stupid green ones that have 80+ of apparently say increase your wings star level but from what I can see here they are totally worthless??

Please tell me if they are usable where or how do I use them so I can stop getting frustrated lol

wings.PNG

Edited by fb1238225462913279

6 hours ago, fb1238225462913279 said:

Okay I have question about Wing Star stones I don't see anywhere where or how to use them to increase my wing star level I have them at +7 boosting so they are perm not so I know that shouldn't be the issue, I see where you can use the plumage spirit, also the feathers obviously since I got them to +7 easy to find that and then I see where it says upgrade star level which is that not what these are supposed to be for?  Well on my increase star level box its requiring the purple wing upgrade stones. My actual screen on star/skill page is below,

Can you please explain to me why its requiring the purple upgrade or as the picture of the purple ones say evolving wing stones it says nothing bout increasing star level or skill but however the stupid green ones that have 80+ of apparently say increase your wings star level but from what I can see here they are totally worthless??

Please tell me if they are usable where or how do I use them so I can stop getting frustrated lol

wings.PNG

Once you increase the wings, using the green stones, to 9 stars you have to use the purple stones to increase the rank. This unlocks a new skill slot and will allow you to start using the green stones again.

1 person likes this