[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Forum administrator

Passive skills

9 posts in this topic

There are active and passive skills in “Guns and Magic”. Active skills are used by players during the fight (battle) and require ponts of Fury, and passive skills are activated from the beggining of fight and operate during all its extent.
To activate this skill, you’ll need Secret Rolls or special scrolls for improving passive skills, which can be received, for example, from the Chest of passive skills (Sacred Pond - Nature’s Altar).
In maximum upgrade (level 5) skills look in the following way:
The Fight master -  The damage of the character is increased by 10%
The Leader - The damage of all members of team is increased by 5%
Immovability - During 1 round all members of team have 100% chance to survive with 1 point of health when receiving a deadly damage.
Two-edged blade - Damage, caused by character increases  by 20%, but received damage increases by 100%.
Besiegement - In battle with 1 opponent the damage, caused by character increases by 50%.
Body of the Titan - The maximum health of the character increases by 20%, damage decreases by 10%.
Both in life and death - For each survived member of team received damage decreases by 8%, for each died member of team character causes more damage for 8%. 
Immovable spirit- If character’s health falls lower than 30%, received damage decreases by 40%.
Increase level of your skills - and combine them depending on situation and the opponent. 

XGame - Google Chrome 2016-06-14 14.54.52.png

Does anyone know roughly how many secret scrolls is required to level up double edged blade?. It seems to be taking a LOT, is it worth my time using scrolls on this, or would they be better spent on other skills?

thanks! :)

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, diskko devum said:

Does anyone know roughly how many secret scrolls is required to level up double edged blade?. It seems to be taking a LOT, is it worth my time using scrolls on this, or would they be better spent on other skills?

thanks! :)

Each scroll gives you 20 xp. Just divide and that will tell you how many you need. Keep in mind during events and in some later level chests there are special scrolls that give massive xp to these passive skills.

1 person likes this

Thanks for making a thread about this.

Does a Passive Skill have to actually be fully upgraded to be useable? 

For example, I have Indominable Spirit at 20%, which I got thanks to a Passive Skills Chest.   Perhaps I'm confused because I'm not level 90 yet.  The grayed-out icons are what have me wondering.  ;)

skills.jpg

Edited by erik_benny
uploaded screenshot.

10 minutes ago, erik_benny said:

For example, I have Indominable Spirit at 20%, which I got thanks to a Passive Skills Chest.   Perhaps I'm confused because I'm not level 90 yet.  The grayed-out icons are what have me wondering.  ;)

skills.jpg

yes. to get the effect you must get the skill to 100%.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, erik_benny said:

skills.jpg

To further expound on my previous response, once a skill is leveled to 100% you will be able to add if to your passive skill "bar" that you see below the skill leveling section. You can have a max of four passive skills active when you reach level 90.

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

To further expound on my previous response, once a skill is leveled to 100% you will be able to add if to your passive skill "bar" that you see below the skill leveling section. You can have a max of four passive skills active when you reach level 90.

Excellent, thank you again.  Hopefully this can get added to a Guide of some kind, or perhaps pinned;   I've seen many people asking about this, and I do know for certain that it's a common area of confusion/questions.   WE ALL WANT THEM, that's probably why!  :P

3 minutes ago, erik_benny said:

Excellent, thank you again.  Hopefully this can get added to a Guide of some kind, or perhaps pinned;   I've seen many people asking about this, and I do know for certain that it's a common area of confusion/questions.   WE ALL WANT THEM, that's probably why!  :P

Yeah we all want them and they are extremely hard to get. the sheer number of scrolls is staggering, but clearing Dark Path is a big help. I wish I had the cash to get involved in the events that offer the passive skill exclusive scrolls, but no such luck.