[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb1539971766065543

Chat not working!

2 posts in this topic

S19 - Licka MaBum

Hello I have an issue that I cannot be seen in the chat world at all. I cannot communicate by private message, in world chat or guild chat. Not even the horn will send msgs. I assume this is due to the GM Neoma. Neoma was extorting me to spend money on a name change card and threatened a ban. Well the character was not banned, but muted globally. This is an abuse of moderator powers. 

I do not have the money to buy refill gold to do so, nor should I be forced to spend money. I had opened a ticket requesting the deletion of the character or name change card but received no response so I could continue upon the same server. 

This character has only ever used emoji's in chat and has never said anything to warrant such a ban. The name was chosen by a child due to being comical, and does not go around the filter in place that blocks words such as nuts, adult, chicken. 

Please unmute my character and do something about the power abusing moderator. 

Hello! Your nick is offencive to other players, so we had to take action. Sorry to say, but your character can't be deleted. You need to change your nick within a week or your account will be banned. Really sorry we have to do it, but rules must be respected by all players.