[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player3370035

Mysterious Island

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Today I have experienced second Mysterious Island instance that was clearly broken causing me to lose medals yet again. I played with two other players and managed to reach Lord of the Apocalypse. Sadly, one of players was invulnerable to my attacks (which can be seen in the System tab) and then completely disappeared while still leaving "Remaining:1" and getting medals for staying alive till 5:00 mark.  

This is the second time I lost medals due to in-game error, while I do realize this would be best resolved via Support and I would absolutely do that... It does nothing. I did just that during initial error back in June and the only thing that I received in the means of an answer was that I will get a response in two working day, again - back in June. By now due to this issues I lost 30 medals and I'm pretty sure this wasn't the last time.

What exactly am I supposed to do then? Will this event be fixed, ever? Will I ever see my medals again?

First image presents the invulnerable part. This was the message I received for over minute trying to attack the player

Second image presents the "Remaining:1" part - the skill of Lord of the Apocalypse is suppose to point to survivors but as can be seen on the image - it doesn't point anywhere. I also couldn't find anybody in the time. 

Again, can I get my medals back please?  

bugMI first.png

bugMI second.png

You just can't find him. lol    but unless he stays alive pass the entire event, you don't lose any medals just because he stayed alive past the 5 min mark.  But if he stays alive til the end, yeah. u get no medal for the 2nd part

2 hours ago, fb1788953834761694 said:

You just can't find him. lol    but unless he stays alive pass the entire event, you don't lose any medals just because he stayed alive past the 5 min mark.  But if he stays alive til the end, yeah. u get no medal for the 2nd part

No.

There's nobody to be found there - check second image. As you do know Ultimate Skill of Lord directs you to the target, if there is one. 

22 hours ago, player3370035 said:

Hello,

Today I have experienced second Mysterious Island instance that was clearly broken causing me to lose medals yet again. I played with two other players and managed to reach Lord of the Apocalypse. Sadly, one of players was invulnerable to my attacks (which can be seen in the System tab) and then completely disappeared while still leaving "Remaining:1" and getting medals for staying alive till 5:00 mark.  

This is the second time I lost medals due to in-game error, while I do realize this would be best resolved via Support and I would absolutely do that... It does nothing. I did just that during initial error back in June and the only thing that I received in the means of an answer was that I will get a response in two working day, again - back in June. By now due to this issues I lost 30 medals and I'm pretty sure this wasn't the last time.

What exactly am I supposed to do then? Will this event be fixed, ever? Will I ever see my medals again?

First image presents the invulnerable part. This was the message I received for over minute trying to attack the player

Second image presents the "Remaining:1" part - the skill of Lord of the Apocalypse is suppose to point to survivors but as can be seen on the image - it doesn't point anywhere. I also couldn't find anybody in the time. 

Again, can I get my medals back please?  

bugMI first.png

bugMI second.png

Hello Aelivian. Sorry this has happened. I've sent a note to my boss on skype about this to get her attention.

1 person likes this