[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Roulette of Fortune

38 posts in this topic

Hello! Sorry for the delay with the answer. Please, write your character's nick, server and ID, so we could check this issue.

congratz Zava, u got a reply.    however, I dont think it is a particular player issue.  That is a problem across all server and all player when they reached level 141.  

19 hours ago, fb1788953834761694 said:

congratz Zava, u got a reply.    however, I dont think it is a particular player issue.  That is a problem across all server and all player when they reached level 141.  

We still need the player's in game nickname and their ID number (which can be found in the [BUY] tab at the top of the game page) to check on the issue and work on fixing the issue and/or return the used gold.

Although, I have my doubts about any resolution, I appreciate that the issue is being investigated.  I have screenshots for a majority of the days, but others I just gave up due to lack of response...

Zeva Klub ID 8589942528

Server 2

4 hours ago, Decap said:

Although, I have my doubts about any resolution, I appreciate that the issue is being investigated.  I have screenshots for a majority of the days, but others I just gave up due to lack of response...

Zeva Klub ID 8589942528

Server 2

I will pass this along for you. I hope they can resolve your issue!

Neoma - Thank you for sending my information into Crea to have the issue looked at.  I have received compensation for the issue, however the compensation is not the returned GOLD that all of us that have been cheated from while playing Roulette.  Instead, they sent 5 Coins of Luck, which is unacceptable...This is NOT a reflection on you in the least, you have done more for this issue than anyone else has.  I'm just highlighting Creas inability to properly compensate their players or provide proper support to a multi million dollar game...

Compensation.png

lol omg. 5 coins of luck...  a crappy way to say, "better luck next time when you choose what game to play..  and 5 coins of luck is just what you need.. "  LMAO.  

3 hours ago, Decap said:

Neoma - Thank you for sending my information into Crea to have the issue looked at.  I have received compensation for the issue, however the compensation is not the returned GOLD that all of us that have been cheated from while playing Roulette.  Instead, they sent 5 Coins of Luck, which is unacceptable...This is NOT a reflection on you in the least, you have done more for this issue than anyone else has.  I'm just highlighting Creas inability to properly compensate their players or provide proper support to a multi million dollar game...

Compensation.png

that is offensive..on their part I mean...just...ugh.

Just to be clear here, I have had OVER 30 Null spins, at 20G a piece, which amounts to 600 plus Gold.  I'm not even sure the 5 Coins of Luck are even worth ONE SINGLE Roulette spin.  I have not accepted these and they are still in my inventory, as I feel accepting them would amount to me thinking the compensation is suitable...

6 hours ago, Decap said:

Just to be clear here, I have had OVER 30 Null spins, at 20G a piece, which amounts to 600 plus Gold.  I'm not even sure the 5 Coins of Luck are even worth ONE SINGLE Roulette spin.  I have not accepted these and they are still in my inventory, as I feel accepting them would amount to me thinking the compensation is suitable...

I'm sorry this has happened and I understand the outrage as luck coins as I think I've only seen them usable during a tarot card event (Sorry I'm not more knowing on the subject.) I will relay this via skype and hope it is resolved. Also, maintenance this morning should have fixed the roulette issues, play let me know!

post update.png

Edited by Decap

Never mind, will have to clear cache to see changes...

Problem was solved and compensations were sent. Topic is closed.

For new question, please, create new topic or write a message, so we could work with it individually.