[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Roulette of Fortune

38 posts in this topic

So...I spin the wheel and get Null+3 about 5 times in the 20 spins I took today.  How can I get that 100G back for wasted spins?

Null.png

1 person likes this

Also, what am I going to do with a Level 7 Challenge Card?  You don't have Level 6 heros yet?!?

2 people like this

Another 160G wasted on Nulls!  This is complete bullshit!  You need to reimburse me for all the Gold I have lost through the NULL shit on your game!!!

Null8.png

1 person likes this

Just keep ignoring these posts...I'm building a case against you with Facebook........

Null9.png

Edited by Decap

I'll post mine too

2.png

1 person likes this

Make sure you include the Character name, date and time.  Otherwise, I can guarantee theyll just say they can't confirm if its new, old or even your account...(IF they were going to do anything)

Only 1 today, but I'm running out of gold to waste >:(

1.png

6.jpg

7.png

Edited by Kurayami
1 person likes this

Another day of Nulls...When are you going to acknowledge this post and actually do something about it?!?

Null22.png

I really dont think the admin in US server actually got any way to communicate with Russian HQ developers.  usually we found out something happened to the game before they do....

1 person likes this

they contact each other and communicate through Skype

Insane.  I have a feeling youre more likely to get hit by lightning than get anything outta of the game...

2 people like this

so far... 760 wasted gold shown in this thread so far at a dollar cost of around $35.... Theft is theft Crea! These people spent real money to get these rewards you refused to give them. No response to the thread shows blatant refusal to admit your games glitch... this constitutes as looking the other direction hoping the issue goes away. I don't care how you look at it... when players spend their money to play a game that say it offers rewards, then when the game glitches and you don't respond in over 2 weeks... that is THEFT of those players hard earned money.

Hello guys, first question, did you guys send in a ticket with screen shots through the [HELP] tab every time this happened? If so have they not sent you any emails about the matter at all?

I will look more into it for you guys and see if I can get anyone's attention. Sorry I'm not a GM forum so I don't check it as often so I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

9 hours ago, Neoma Llama said:

Hello guys, first question, did you guys send in a ticket with screen shots through the [HELP] tab every time this happened? If so have they not sent you any emails about the matter at all?

I will look more into it for you guys and see if I can get anyone's attention. Sorry I'm not a GM forum so I don't check it as often so I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

I've sent them an email about it, but not with screenshots, because there is nothing for attachments there.  It hasn't been "2 working days", so I'm still waiting.

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, Kurayami said:

I've sent them an email about it, but not with screenshots, because there is nothing for attachments there.  It hasn't been "2 working days", so I'm still waiting.

I see. I'd like to advise you that when you send in a ticket next through the [HELP] tab the way to add a screen shot is to upload it to an image site and share the link (but I'm not 100% if they would accept a link, though I don't see why they would not as they keep telling us to have people report things through help tab with proof but offer no attach file ._.;)

Let me know if it is resolved. Also still need to know if Zeva sent anything in or not.

Asking to file in Help tab, then asking for Proof, but offering no way to add proff to that query is a great example of how the game doesnt really give a care one way or another... they ask for proff, then when you cant send any because the option is not available, this is their loophole... no proof... no help... Great way to tell your customers to suck it up!

1 person likes this

460 now...no answer from Crea, they can check for their proof here, where everyone else can see it:

proof.jpg

Edited by Kurayami
1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Kurayami said:

460 now...no answer from Crea, they can check for their proof here, where everyone else can see it:

proof.jpg

Usually when they reply to your ticket to your personal email you can attach your proof to that email they send asking you for more information. I don't know why we are not getting a reply back all of the sudden from the tech support but I am trying to find out why. I myself have sent some things into the help tab recently and have yet to get a reply, which is not normal.