[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Level 141....

26 posts in this topic

Is this a joke?  Level 141?  No enemies in any Dungeon or Temple.  Can't advance passed the first Dungeon.  Inn not open for new Heros at 141...Can't complete ANY of the Plot missions.  What is this garbage?  How do you expect players to advance or even continue playing your game if you can't give basic content?  This is the laziest development team I have ever experienced in all my years of Online gaming!!!5976cd0ba80c8_SecondRound.png.dd75196866

dungeons.png

No enemy.png

Inn.png

Quest.png

2 people like this

Even the new BT is BS!

BT1.png

BT2.png

BT4.png

BT3.png

3 people like this

I know this is not helpful or constructive in any way. However, this post made me laugh and I really needed to laugh. I recognize how this is a significant problem within the game, among other things. Thank you, Zeva, for bringing it to light. Hopefully, they will act on this issue.

1 person likes this

If this is what players have to look forward to after a year of playing, I'm extremely disappointed..... We've been asking about future updates for several months now only to learn lvl 141 isn't even completed??? I've been playing since the game was first released and stayed mainly because of all the friendships I've made and in part because I hoped that we'd eventually get some kind of update, to give players a reason to keep playing. I see more and more people quitting every day and it's no wonder, there's nothing new to aim for... not even lvl 141 apparently. I hope that Crea acts on this issue as well. This is no way to treat long standing players.

Edited by MoonMist
3 people like this

We understand the anxiety and resentment of long standing players and hope that the developers will not disappoint us and will provide us with some updates for high-level players.

Updates!?!?  Thats the same crap we've been hearing for the last 6 months to a year.  Why don't you put our money to use and deliver for a change.

4 people like this

Hope? We've been waiting for ages now to hear about updates to the game.... any hope we might have had is nearly gone at this point. We need real answers, not just the usual run around one we've had for months. When people play a game they need a goal or at least something to look forward to or they'll lose interest... as many of us are. I'm tired of hoping and waiting.... 

2 people like this

Wish all the new players see this post before they invest in this game thinking that it would last...

yes this is very disturbing... to think that us players spend combined thousands and thousands of dollars to improve their characters for what???? just to find out in the end that game goes no where, doesn't even have a finishing story, and doesn't provide rewards once we achieve the lvls we worked months and months to build for. I agree with above statements... I too have heard you guys say over and over that new improvements were "hopefully" coming... That new content was being "worked" on... that things will get "better"... but all we see is them taking our money without issue and giving nothing in return.... no "sales" on gold purchasing.. no "sales" on items... no fixed bugs... no added content... nothing but: Here's what you get so deal with it. What a colossal waste of time! What a colossal waste of money... and what a colossal waste of TRUST in a company that just lies to us keeping us hanging on just to merge, add servers, merge, add servers, merge, add servers... and on and on... the ONLY new content you are adding is different named servers by the dozens dragging players into a game that has no end game. This is a high level abuse of Trust that we as players have put in CreaGames... Makes me think... is this even created by Crea, or did they buy it out and don't know how to add or fix??? You got your cash, let us have what we gave it to you for!

5 people like this

This game had so much potential. It is truly sad. I am just thankful I stopped spending money on my main when I did. My GM on S7 kept giving me the same answers back 7-8 months ago when the game started to get boring. Rumor has it people are making characters on all these new servers you guys are opening up weekly and directing those new players to this forum to show them there is absolutely nothing to look forward to in the game. It's like going down a dead end road. How about a TD4, GD5, Remnants 3,4, and 5 because everyone knows we beat Remnants 2 the first day it came out. And you guys tried to delay us by making it to where Remnants 2 items could only be obtained by gathering 30 fragments for each item. after 2-3 weeks I was done with it. During the event Fire and Ice (which nobody hardly does) it asks who is the creator of this game.... Honestly, which I believe everyone agrees, if Blizzard ran this game we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. Is there anyway for you guys to sell this game to Blizzard? Or hand it off to them? If it wasn't for the friendships I have made on this game I would of been gone a long time ago, along with everyone on S7 besides Oringo.

3 people like this

Can I second the motion for Blizzard? :x.  Seriously though, how hard is it for them to do even the minor fixes like spelling?  Or even left justify names in liberty so it doesn't overlap scores?  Simple and easy tweaks like that would make me happy at this point.  It  would show that they are listening to us rather than only taking the cash and laughing.

3 people like this

This is pathetic. It's been nearly 2 weeks since Zeva posted about this issue and there is no acceptable response from Crea.  I just reached 141 and could not be more disgusted with the way you are treating old players.  The lack of response on your part only shows how much you "care" for long term players.  If I hadn't invested so much time and money (though not nearly as much as some players) into this game, I would quit. Not like it would matter to you if I did because there are new players to bleed try of their time and money...I feel sick. 

3 people like this

Heard from a GM... apparently on the Russian Servers all the fixes we ask for are done, and all the content we want is there, So it makes it appear as if they care about the game, just not the servers we play. If you are Russian, you get all the content through 160+ and no bugs to speak  of... every suggestion we make here is applied to there and ignored here... so it really shows they could care less about American and European servers and just want our money to fix and upgrade the servers they supply their countries people.

Not sure how biggot or racist this seems to the rest of you, but seems like they are really giving us the fisting on purpose... you guys spend hundreds of dollars a week so why should they make changes? You guys get tired of not going anywhere in the game so you start a new toon on a lower server and sink even more hundreds of dollars into that one... on and on the players continue to enable this game to treat them like refuse, you complain, but you still spend money... Why should Crea fix anything as long as their idea of what the game is for is not broken... They still get tons of money out of all the players, so they need fix nothing!

2 people like this

can you be a bit more specific?  td4? rem 3 and 4? dp2?  Rare monster in zone 140?  new event?   that is the least I wanted..  

1 person likes this

Does it really matter what theyve gotten, if we have NOTHING and are getting NOTHING.  Crea wont even come on the Forums and comment...

1 person likes this

Oops, wrong post, but here's more null items.

3.png

Edited by Kurayami
1 person likes this

"Null" means priceless, grats Freya on your 141.  now, take a break and sit back and wait for the update til...  Russian hack US again. lol

1 person likes this

So, it really must be game over if my hero has reached max level...this is disturbing.

4.png

Congrats Freya on beating the game!  Time to find another one to play!

4 hours ago, Decap said:

Congrats Freya on beating the game!  Time to find another one to play!

giphy (1).gif

3 people like this

You would think that they would at least allow a toon to reach red or yellow rank if they are done at lvl 141. Would only make sense if this is as high as you can go, then offer higher star ratings for the main character so that it =can achieve at least one star better that the support characters.

That would mean the Crea developers would actually have to use their brains and think about the game and create something...Youre giving them too much credit...

Additional evidence of to show this game is a dead end

11.thumb.png.af4806949187a3f4b40cf56cf02

No Tier 8 for Temple of Trials

12.png

No exchange tab for Dictator Equipment

Edited by Kurayami
1 person likes this