[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb10213438103374125

World Level 1

3 posts in this topic

How do I achieve world level 1 for the daily event?

Also, What should I trade for and what should I avoid trading for?

What should I purchase in the market?

The recommended items dont seem helpful.

World Level 1 is the lowest possible world level. A brand new server is world level 1. At the market you want to look for items that are closer to the minimum price than the max price. And then sell them when they are close to max. Pretty self explanatory. The recommended items are usually items close to the min price.

"How do I achieve world level 1 for the daily event?"

World level is the average of all players levels. Lets say theres 10 players with the levels of 20, 15 10 15 16 11, 9, 45, 30, and 22, the average would be 19. The world level does not go any lower than 1.

"Also, What should I trade for and what should I avoid trading for?"

Generally just buy low and sell high (when goods are close to their minimum price, the word "recommended" appears across them). There are however valuable goods you will want to watch for since they can be sold for much more cash, they are: Magic Mirror (Elf City), Bloodied Robe, Seal of Eternity (Ancient Ruins), Ancient Tiara, Genuine Ancient Tiara (Nature's Altar), Ruler's Ice Crown, Genuine Ruler's Ice Crown (Ice Shrine), Diamond (Liberty Port Nightmare).

"What should I purchase in the market?"

That depends on your needs. If you want to invest in Robot growth you can spend 5M cash for 1 part or 15M for 2 parts. If you want to invest in Pixie growth you can spend 1.5M cash on 1 purple spirit or 4.5M for two. Essence of Fashion and 10,000 Machine Spirits are good investments as well.

Before you focus on any of though, however, I highly recommend you save up 200M cash to get the Current Capital reward and purchase the Fire ELf set as well as Fire Mirage. Try not to leave yourself with less than 10M at any given time, the less cash you have, the harder it is to make cash.

"The recommended items dont seem helpful."

If you mean the recommended items in the Market (items in the market are referred to as goods), it says that for any item that is close to it's minimum price. If you mean the recommended items in the Store, those are just items that are being marketed to you, and yes I agree about them not being very useful considering the amount of gold they cost.