[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb102192163624343

I can't launch the game through FB

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have my own account and character and I'm playing using Gameroom.

Now, I'm trying to create a new account for my friend and I cannot launch the game through FB using his own account. When I started playing 2 months ago I was able to play on FB. Can you help with this please?

Hi, 

Any specific error when you are launching the game ? 

Can you provide any screen shot ? 

By that, we will be further assist you 

Thanks

14 hours ago, fb102192163624343 said:

Hello,

I have my own account and character and I'm playing using Gameroom.

Now, I'm trying to create a new account for my friend and I cannot launch the game through FB using his own account. When I started playing 2 months ago I was able to play on FB. Can you help with this please?

Most likely it is an issue with needing to clear your cache and cookies. Keep in mind that Facebook Gameroom is just an extension of your Facebook account and not a seperate platform. Try clearing your cache and cookies and try again after that. If that doesn't work then your best bet is to contact support directly through the in-game help tab or by email at customer@creagames.com

14 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

Most likely it is an issue with needing to clear your cache and cookies. Keep in mind that Facebook Gameroom is just an extension of your Facebook account and not a seperate platform. Try clearing your cache and cookies and try again after that. If that doesn't work then your best bet is to contact support directly through the in-game help tab or by email at customer@creagames.com

This could be the problem but he wasn't exactly specific with details so it's hard to say. I do know I ran into a problem with cache not too long ago though. The game froze up while I was in a battle so I reloaded in an attempt to fix it and the game would not let me back in no matter how any times I reloaded so I decided to search for the game's cache files. I found them at: (chrome, windows 7)

C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\4MX4MB6A\gmenuse-res.srv.creagames.com

I then deleted all the folders inside (but not before taking a look at them, turns out the game saves a chat log of everything said in guild chat, html code and all, to your cache) and was able to load the game again

For any players without computer knowledge , it would be easier if we just guide them to clear the cache at the below few location and this should solve the cache issue for this game

For Windows :

Control Panel : Flash Player 
Delete all the data and details in the Flash Settings 
Internet Explorer - Clear All the History and Cache browsing and please ensure you does not tick the Preserve when you delete all the data and details
For Chrome / Any other browser - You can go to setting and clear all the browsing data or reset your browser 
For Chrome - ensure you does not sync back your old data if you are connected with your internet account for cache and history stored in cloud

For OSX / Apple :

Safari : You can reset the Safari and delete all the history and data preferences 

Either, players can try to run the game on private browsing or incognito 

Hope it helps and thank you 

If your problem still persist , you can always use the Help Features in the Game and write to our support team for further investigation and assist you.

Have Fun and Enjoy !

1 person likes this

Your may might be easier, but, doing so has it's consequences. Clearing your cache like that is imprecise and will end up deleting things you rather it not delete such as save data from flash format games. Non MMO browser games store their data on your computer as cache and clearing cache all at once then results in lost saves.

It's something that needs to be said before someone follows your advice then plays something such as Arkandian Explorer and wanders where their save data went.

That said, yes, it is easier, but, if you play non MMO flash games I'd recommend being more precise.

Good day to you, fb102192163624343!

Not enough details for understanding in what problem can be. We have checked this problem on ourselves, but no problem was found. Trty to do the same as written in this topic: http://forums.creagames.com/index.php?/topic/654-problems-with-game-firstly-visit-this-page/. Also we can recommend you to launch browser in incognito mode/private protected tab (If you have such. It also may have different names and it depends on browser you use) firstly, before pasting your friend's login details into Facebook Gameroom. Remember that if you have created Facebook accout for your friend, so it may cause some problems from Facebook, because it is forbidden to create multiple accounts.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!