[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Mysterious Island

6 posts in this topic

So, I go to join Mysterious Island on the "Last Ship" at 17:30 (which the announcement advertises), and as soon as I click it says "There are no more ships"...How is this possible?  I joined 1 to 2 seconds AFTER 17:30...If I join prior to 17:30, I join the 17:20 event which I would be too far behind to conceivably catch up to the players who have been in the event for over 10 mins...Can you build in a buffer to allow players at least some time after 17:30 to join then last event?  

You have to join BEFORE 17:30. The description makes that clear.

I'll screen shot it tomorrow...

Mystery island runs from 17:00 to 17:30 with it's lobby opening up at 16:55 but can end sooner if the Apocalypse Lord is killed. Daily Event incorrectly lists it at lasting till 18:00 even worse, the lobby stays open that long as well despite the event being long finished.

The rules list states that you must join the event by 1730. The event CAN last until 18:00 if the last group that starts goes the full time in both the main phase and the Lord of the Apocolypse stage.

Event works from 16:55 till 18:00 as it is said correctly. But you need to visit it till 17:30. Belle Irlan has told correctly about that. Please, take a look at the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/WMDqGda.png.

Problem was solved. Topic is closed because of not relevant. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.