[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lexxi

all in game chats broken

14 posts in this topic

for some reason for the past 36hr all my in game chats are not working world/guild/team guessing all of them not sure if anyone else had this issue but nobody can see me chat everyone thinks im being ignorant when they speak to me lol

can anyone help me out with this

18 minutes ago, lexxi said:

for some reason for the past 36hr all my in game chats are not working world/guild/team guessing all of them not sure if anyone else had this issue but nobody can see me chat everyone thinks im being ignorant when they speak to me lol

can anyone help me out with this

Which server are you on and does Private Messaging still work for you?

s11 awakened

and no pm guild team world and camp it shows me type and post from my end but nobody can see me only reason i noticed was because my friend told me on fb

6 minutes ago, lexxi said:

s11 awakened

and no pm guild team world and camp it shows me type and post from my end but nobody can see me only reason i noticed was because my friend told me on fb

broken chat.png

2 minutes ago, lexxi said:

broken chat.png

I'm assuming you are Cynthia Veru in this chat? I honestly have no idea what to tell you. You are going to have to contact Support to get help with this one. Click the help tab at the top of the game and email them that way. Include a link back to this thread so they can see what you posted. Let them know that the image on the left is your chat window and that the one on the right is your friends. That way hopefully they can see your missing post in the guild chat without having to do too much more explaining.

yeah thats me k ill send this to them strange though right

1 hour ago, lexxi said:

yeah thats me k ill send this to them strange though right

It does seem slightly unusual. There may be reasons for it, but since your server doesn't currently have a moderator I am not sure any of them apply and if they did you would know. Support should be able to figure it out quickly with the information you have provided here though. best of luck!

yup really weird and frustrating at the moment >:( still no reply from support though

guess it dont work in CTB either lol bangs head against a wall

ctb chat.png

Yeah I was glad to see you, but not thrilled when I saw no response. Anything from Support yet?

nothing yet guess it wont be till mon or tuesday so i will be mute over the weekend ehehe

just annoying when people in guild want help and i am typing invite me and forget they cant see me lol

3 hours ago, lexxi said:

nothing yet guess it wont be till mon or tuesday so i will be mute over the weekend ehehe

just annoying when people in guild want help and i am typing invite me and forget they cant see me lol

One thing you could use in the meantime, and its not perfect by any means, is use the facebook game chat that exists on the right hand side of the Facebook window outside of the game. That way at least people might see you... Tell your friend to have people look there maybe?

Good day to you, lexxi!

We have checked your account and it is not in chat ban. But we have entered command (just in case) to unblock chat for you and here is screeshot of it: http://prntscr.com/d46zur. Everything should be fine now.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

Problem was solved. Topic is closed because of not relevant. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.