[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
tilden green

EU SERVER

7 posts in this topic

Hi,  

I see there is the new EU server and i want to be on that server but in all honesty i cannot for the life of me create a new hero and grind for months and spend more money on a new hero:S. I would love if you guys could maybe make it so people from the EU/UK can transfer their heroes to that server maybe for a gold price or something to make it worthwhile your end:DB|. also it would be a great thing not having to get up so late for daily events but making a new hero is just not going to happen for me... anything that can be done would be great i look forward to hearing from you regards tilden green

Also if that isn't possible how about making a change to the daily's when they are from day to day i think a lot of people would love changes to the times as some are hard to keep going on everyday :(. changing the real life routine for a game is just a pain i hope something gets done to make this fairer for everyone not just those its suits time-wise:/

cheers

Would be so nice if i could transfer my acc to EU server.... 

On 03.10.2016 at 11:03 AM, tilden green said:

Hi,  

I see there is the new EU server and i want to be on that server but in all honesty i cannot for the life of me create a new hero and grind for months and spend more money on a new hero:S. I would love if you guys could maybe make it so people from the EU/UK can transfer their heroes to that server maybe for a gold price or something to make it worthwhile your end:DB|. also it would be a great thing not having to get up so late for daily events but making a new hero is just not going to happen for me... anything that can be done would be great i look forward to hearing from you regards tilden green

On 16.10.2016 at 4:31 PM, S6.Angelfire said:

Would be so nice if i could transfer my acc to EU server.... 

Hello, unfortunately we don't transfer characters from server to server. Sorry for inconvenience.

8 hours ago, Forum administrator said:

hello, unfortunately we don't transfer characters from server to server. Sorry for inconvenience.

It was a rhetorical statement lol - i know accounts aren't transferable between servers... 

hahhahahhha lol,

no it was not a rhetorical statement!and how you could know that its not possible?its a simple it programming! lol you stay awake for a 2d game ................rofl...

you apologize.....as a player who spends thousands on this game .......................

if you ask me ,why i do,,,yes i should stop!!!!

5 hours ago, fb313357025705857 said:

no it was not a rhetorical statement!and how you could know that its not possible?its a simple it programming! lol you stay awake for a 2d game ................rofl...

I know because this is not the first game of it's type.  It follows game mechanics of all the other games.