[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb10209004754987404

Didn't recieve items from server merge event

6 posts in this topic

I have been playing the game every day since the event started and im missing my day 2 reward, the game says i received them but my inventory says otherwise. i would really like the items. its not like there no big deal items, 5 4 star hero cards, a chest for another 5 4 star hero cards for gold and and a purple shield of eternity, the 5 cards and the hero are the biggest deal. is there a way to get those items? its not my fault the game glitched out on me and i didn't receive them is it?

proof of not having.bmp

proof of recieved.bmp

Most likely you did not claim them that day. If you didn't claim them before the server reset then you don't get them and wouldn't have the opportunity to claim them.

did u look at the pics i put up proving that did receive them but not in my inventory Belle?

Yes I viewed your images. If you didn't claim the item before the end of the day you would see the same messaging as if you did. This is to make it so you can't claim them after the day is over. I saw a similar situation in one of my accounts that I don't log into daily. Even though I did not click claim the item showed as claimed because I didn't claim it before the end of the day. Support will have to verify my account of things, but I believe this is just the default wording on this event for a reward that is no longer claimable.

Good day to you, Todd Michael Richards!

We have given you ours reply already. Check your mail. But we duplicate it in here too.

You were need to recieve 10 Challenge Cards (3 Stars) and Purple Mechanoid. That are the all prizes for the 2nd day of the server merge bonus!

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

P.S: Thank you Belle Irlan for extra support =)

Problem was solved. Topic is closed. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.